Chapter 16

That jerk over there is my crush!

"Yoona-ah..What to do?How can I break Myungsoo's heart again?You know I miss him very much,right.."Young Rin confessed to Yoona and Yoona paced around the abandoned classroom..

Yes,Young Rin,Yoona and Hyeong Seok were at the abandoned classroom while waiting for the bell to ring..Sigh,how do they even know where is it.. xDD

"Young Rin-ah..Calm down..This is just the first stage..And now..What I don't understand is...That Luhan...Luhan ...Xi Luhan..."Yoona said and groaned while plopping herself at the chair...Hyeong Seok sighed..

"Aigo..You didn't tell me,Young Rin-ah..That Luhan loves you too.."Hyeong Seok joked and Young Rin groaned ..This is a really bad condition..

"What to do?"

"What should I do now.."

"What well happen to Luhan if I choose Myungsoo?"

"What if they fight with each other?"

Young Rin bombarded herself with the following question and Yoona face-palmed.."Yah!Calm down Young Rin-ah..You're stressing yourself too much.."Yoona said and Young Rin bit her lips softly..

Hyeong Seok look at her.."We should stay away from them for a while.."Hyeong Seok suggested and Young Rin nodded with a solemn expression..

"Just for a while...."Young Rin muttered and the three of them went to their classes...When they opened the door,they were so shocked to see the person who was eavesdropping their conversation..

"Yang Yoseob...."they muttered...