Chapter 8

That jerk over there is my crush!

Young Rin went to the school while plugging her ears with her earphone...She sang B2ST_Black Paradise all the way along to her school.."I can't wait to see B2ST oppa at school!"she said and giggled lightly....She continued to sing and would smile when she heard Yoseob's part...

"Wow...Her voice is so so angelic..Plus..She's pretty too..."

"Her voice...Oh my..Just go to the audition already!"

"It's like an angel singing into my ear.."

Young Rin wasn't hearing at the compliment that the people near her throw to her because she was just immerse in singing and hearing to her favourite oppa's song..She stepped into the big building called school and was shocked to see a massive amount of fans including the boys and the girls,holding their beloved idol picture,album and banner...

Young Rin let out a giggle and went to her class after going through the hardships..She met the excited Yoona and Yoona screamed when Young Rin entered the class..

"Rin Young-ah! ! ! ! "Yoona shouted...Heck,this girl's scream can make the whole school's window to crack up...Young Rin laughed and then,it became a delightful squeal..

"Yoona-ya!~I can't wait to see my Yoseob oppa!"Young Rin shouted back and the two of them squealed.."And I...Can't wait to see my Kikwangie oppa!~Ahh!!"Yoona shouted and Young Rin cupped her ears...'This girl is sure loud..'Young Rin thought and chuckled...

"What 'Kikwangie oppa?' "Sungyeol said as he popped out from no where,shocking the girls in the class..How did he even get here though?By teleporting himself?Popping out of nowhere,making the girls shock..Aigo...

"How dare you Yoona...You're calling another guy oppa but why not me?"Sungyeol said and pretent to sulk...Yoona gagged and pretend to vomit at the window.."Hey!~"Sungyeol said and pouted..Yoona chuckled and raised a brow at him..."What's wrong Choding Yeol?"Yoona asked and Sungyeol smiled at her..

"Nothing much..Just sad that you're happy without your super handsome and cute hubby here..."Sungyeol said and Yoona rolled her eyes..."Super handsome and cute hubby my butthole,Sungyeol!"Yoona said and Sungyeol jutted down his bottom lips.."Meanie.."Sungyeol muttered and Yoona huffed at him..

Young Rin chuckled at the two couple who were bickering in front of her,then another 6 stunningly boys came to the class.."So,what the commotion here?"Sungjong asked and smiled at Young Rin..Young Rin gave a sweet smile back and shook her head lightly..

"Nothing...Just that the extremely very very the most cutest KPOP group by the named of the almighty B2ST will come here to conquer the school!"Young Rin said excitedly and Infinite look weirdly at her...

"Okay....That's sounds.....Creepy?"Sungjong said and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly..Young Rin blushed because of embarassment.."Sorry...I'm just excited...Erm...B2ST oppas are going to study here for 3 months...Ahhh..Isn't that great Yoona?"Young Rin said and smiled widely...Yoona nodded...

"SUPER GREAT!They will conquer the school and all the girls will be head over heels at them!They're just amazing.."Yoona said hyperly and grinned widely like a child...

"Okay......Ermmm...Great..We guess?"Dongwoo said and grinned awkwardly due to the weirdness overload showed by the girls...'This B2ST...Aren't going to conquer the school like that,right?'He thought and bit his lips,starting to think that there were a possibility that all the students will be swooning over B2ST and left Infinite behind...Oh my..That's a horror story...Dongwoo thought and bit his lips.

"But it's only for 3 months.."Young Rin said and pouted cutely,making the boys melted like an ice been melted under the strong heat of the Sun...Woohyun came to her and patted her head gently..

"Don't worry..The handsome Woohyun will be by your side forever!"Woohyun chirmed and winked...Young Rin mentally scoffed and she poked out her tongue..."Yeah right,Woohyun-sshi.."she said and Woohyun pouted..."Don't shi-shi us..Just call us Oppa!"Hoya said and smiled..

"Right..We haven't introduce ourselves huh?I'm Infinite's leader,Kim Sung Gyu..Nice to meet you,pretty.."Sunggyu said and winked..Young Rin let out a giggle..'I can't see his winks!~His eyes are too small..'Young Rin thought and bowed at him..

"I'm Jang Dong Woo...Call me Dong Woo oppa,eung?"Dongwoo said and smiled..Young Rin replied a cute 'Eung' at him and Dong Woo chuckled...

"I'm Woohyun,Infinite's most romantic guy ever on the world!~"Woohyun hollered and Infinite gagged and make some derp faces at him.."Euw...Don't use your greasiness at her hyung!We just need your greasy oil at Sunggyu's hyung car!"Dong Woo commented innocently and Young Rin and Yoona laughed at Infinite's derp face.."You guys are sure funny!"Young Rin stated and laughed hard..Infinite blushed and they continued to introduce themselves.

"Anyong..I'm Lee Howon but I prefer to be call Hoya..Hoya oppa sounds better.."Hoya said and smirked at Young Rin..Yoona scoffed at him and pat his cheeks.."Yah!Wipe off that bad smirk out of your face Hoya!"Yoona said and Hoya pouted.."Arasseo eomonim!~"Hoya chirmed and Yoona smacked his head..

"Well,you know both of us.."Myungsoo said and smiled at Young Rin...Young Rin nodded..."L oppa and Sungjongie..."Young Rin said and smiled...L blushed and Sungjong clapped his hand..."Thanks noona!"Sungjong chirmed...And then,out of blue..A honk was heard...

"B2ST OPPA!!"Young Rin and Yoona shouted and dashed out of the classroom to meet their idol..Infinite become stiffed..

"What so special about them.."Sunggyu said and wrinkled his nose...

"Yeah hyung..They're just a group idol.."Dongwoo snorted and jutted down his bottom lips..

"Yeeeshhh...Just a bunch of dork that will turned into the monsters when they're hungry and eat the student's brain.."Woohyun snorted..

"Its sounds like you're talking about yourself,hyung.."Myungsoo said and laughed..

"Nah..You Myungster!"Woohyun fought and both of them continue to bicker..

"Yaish...These kids.."Sunggyu complained...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyonghaseyo!~Chun Zua imnida..Another update for the day :) Keep waiting for the new chapter :)