Chapter 1

That jerk over there is my crush!
~Here comes the story~
Young Rin walks toward her new school...Once he stepped into the school,the world stops...."Hello?"she squeaked...'Ahhhh!!!!!!What a silly thing...'she thought and smiled awkwardly....."Oh my!!!!!!!!!She's so beautiful!!!!" "GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" "I'm developing a really big crush on her!!!!!!" "She'll be the school Queenka!!!" "YOUNG RIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"someone screamed..
"Y-Yoona?!!!!"Young Rin yelled and ran towards Yoona and hugged her....Yoona smiled and ruffled Young Rin's hair..."EYYYYYY~~~~Why didn't you tell me you're here already???I could have fetch you~"Yoona said and pouted..."Young Rin chuckled and released the hug.."Well.....I like walking to school......And you know...I want to be call Rinnie like always....~~~~"Young Rin said cutely...."Okay...Would...You know..Many new student came...And-and Infinite-" 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"a cheered came..."Speaking of the devils...."Yoona muttered and they look at the crowd..."L OPPA!!!" "HOYA-AHHHHHH!!!!" "SUNGGYU OPPA!!!!"
"SUNGYEOLLIE!!!!!!" the fans cheered their name.....
 
"Oh god....It's still the same huh?"Young Rin asked and look at Infinite...Yoona smiled and nodded....
"Yeah...It's still the same..You know...Ever since you leave,they became cold,flirty and even grumpy....."Yoona said and sighed.....Young Rin sighed....
"But I don't want to be recognised yet...You know...Myungsoo oppa..."Young Rin said and Yoona nodded...Infiniite perked up...Hearing 'Myungsoo's name'..
Never and ever and ever they heard L been called by his real name.....Infinite walks toward the girls....."O-oh.....Young Rin-ah...You know...Infinite are really sensitive when they heard 'Myungsoo'...Call him 'L' instead...."Yoona whispered and grabbed Young Rin's hand...Trying to run away from Infinite....Yoona looked back to see Sungyeol was watching and chasing them slowly..."Urm-urm...Maybe we should see the principal and takes your schedule...."Yoona said and tried to be happy...Young Rin puzzled...."W-What happen...??"Young Rin asked and look back just to see Myungsoo his lips and stared at her back..."Ppali!"Yoona said and the bothof them ran to the principal room....Young Rin tripped and ended up at someone's chest...."Heyyyy!!!!What the h- Oh hey..."That someone says...Young Rin looks up just to see another 12-good looking guys...."O-oh...Hello..."she said and Yoona grabbed her arm and pulled her nicely..."Bye!Nice to meet you Mr.."Young Rin said and Yoona ran back to the principal with her..."IT'S LUHAAANNNNNN!!!!"the guy said and smiled...
"She's one of the million...."Luhan's friend said and his lips..."That's my target hyung.."Luhan says and smirked....
 
Yoona panted hard and Young Rin went inside the principal room..."Hey sweetheart...."Sungyeol said as he passed by Yoona and pecked her cheeks....
"Euwwwww!~Get away playboy!"Yoona yelled and pushed Sungyeol away...Sungyeol pouted and Young Rin came out of the principal room......
"Rinnie-ah!!Let's get out from here!~"Yoona said and pulled Young Rin...Sungyeol stared at Young Rin with eyes wide open....."Y-Young Rin?"Sungyeol muttered...Young Rin flashed a sweet smile at Sungyeol and walked away....Sungyeol ran to search for Infinite......
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh my...What whut whut happen next...??
Stay tune and do support Infinite and EXO..
=D