Chapter 8 - Hug from him

One Sided Love

 

You nodded and came in was another 11 guys, you widened your eyes as you stare at them one by one. *why are they all so handsome? I'm in heaven right now.* you secretly smirked and look down. "Baekhyun Hyung, why are you so fast ?" One of them panted and whined. "Because, I'm the almighty Byun Baekhyun." He said and slapped his chest proudly. "Hyung, who is she ?" Another guy asked and pointed at you. "Oh, she's my soon-to-be girlfriend, Park Sooyeon." Baekhyun said playfully and slung his hand over your shoulders. You furrowed your eyebrows at him and smirked, "Wait. Your name is Baekhyun?" You paused for a moment and he nodded, "No wonder you named your pet dog as Bacon, they sound so alike." You teased and earned laughter from the crowd. 
 
"Baekhyun and Bacon! Why didn't I think of that?" A giant guy with a deep voice laughed while holding onto his tummy.  Baekhyun pouted and whined, "Yah! Don't bully me. My name is awesome, right Sooyeon?" He asked and you bite your lips to restrain yourself from laughing. One by one, they introduce themselves to you. Taehyung then stare at you and Baekhyun weirdly, how did the both of you met? He can't help but feel angry seeing the both of you so close.  "Hyung, what are you all doing here ?" Taehyung asked, feeling irritated. "We arelooking for you, Is been so long since we last hang out together." Baekhyun smiled.
 
 "You know them ?" You asked Taehyung while he just nodded. "They are EXO." Taehyung smirked at you. "They are the creatures ?" You gasped in shocked. "Bwoh? What creature ?" Tao asked and you just hide your face in embarrassment. "Taehyung must have said something to you" Baekhyun said and shrugged. "EXO is a gang though, not a creature." Suho laughed. "Oh------wait! GANG?! You guys are in a gang?" You shouted, looking as shock as ever. "Why? Noona. Can't we be in a gang?" Sehun tilt his head innocently. You furrowed your eyebrows at the word 'Noona'. You like the way he call you that, but it just makes you feel so old."Aniyo, I just can't believe someone as cute as Baekhyun would be in a gang." You muttered softly, and  unfortunately for you. Baekhyun heard what you say and he winked at you. "So you think I'm cute." He teased and you narrowed your eyes at him. 
 
"Remember, when we first met? Those people who tried to harass you actually got beaten up by EXO before, that's why they are so scared of them." Taehyung said. "Bwoh? What happened ? You got harass by them ?" Baekhyun hand turned into a fist and he slammed it on the table. "Nothing to be worried about, so no big deal." You smiled and reassured them that nothing had happened to you. "Anyway Hyungs , I think you guys should leave soon, class is about to start." Taehyung said while checking the time on his watch. Some of the students were standing outside the classroom, they were afraid to come in when EXO is there, and one of them were Hyeri, her eyes sparkled when she see so many handsome guys inside the classroom, but her eyes immediately turned into hatred when she saw you inside. 
 
"Yeah, right. We have school to attend as well. Is nice meeting you, Sooyeon-ah." Suho smiled and bid goodbye to us. Baekhyun stood infront of you and smiled, "Come and visit Bacon soon, he miss you" he paused and lean in closer. "I miss you as well" He whispered into your ear and you blushed at the close contact. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrow at what Baekhyun did. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun, hurry up and go." Taehyung hissed and glare at him slightly. "Fine. Bye Sooyeon-ah, see you soon." He smiled and wave to you. The students outside were finally able to come in. "Oppa!" Hyeri called and peck Taehyung's cheek. *Are they already a couple?* 
 
"Hey Hyeri." Taehyung smiled. "Oppa, who are those 12 guys? You seem close with them." Hyeri asked excitedly. "We are friends. Well, good friends to be exact." She nodded her head and smirked a little. "What about you? How did you know them?" Hyeri narrowed her eyes at you and you shrugged. "You wanna know?" You teased and she nodded her head. "Well........ Is a secret." You smirked and went back to your seat. She glare at you and let out a sigh of frustration. "Oppa! she's being rude to me." Hyeri whined and pouted, but Taehyung ignored her. "Just tell me, how did you met Baekhyun Hyung?" Taehyung asked, feeling annoyed that you don't want to tell him the truth. "I'm sorry, but I don't wanna tell you." You said and took out a book placing it on the desk. "Suit you then." Taehyung hissed and walked off. Hyeri made a face at you and stomped off angrily.
 
During the lesson, You recall back on what Hyeri did to Taehyung. "Are they a couple already?" You muttered softly to yourself, not paying attention to what the teacher were teaching. You turned around and saw Taehyung fooling around with Hyeri, *he ain't that happy when we were together though* you sigh and looked out of the window with a painful expression on. The whole time, you realised that Taehyung was ignoring you. But it isn't your fault though, you were still angry with what he did yesterday. Class ended and everyone was packing their stuff, you stare at Taheyung and saw him walked out of the classroom with Hyeri without looking back at you. "I guess, I will need to go home alone again." you mumbled and shove everything inside your bag.
 
You walked back home using the crowded route, where you first met Bacon. You glanced around trying to see if Baekhyun was around. But you didn't see him at all. "I guess, his still in school" You said to yourself and walked off. Suddenly, you felt someone covered your eyes from behind, "Looking for me ?" He chuckled and you immediately knew who he was. "Baekhyun.!" You said and turned around as he let go of your eyes. "What are you doing here? Don't you have class?" You asked as he shove his hand into his pocket. "I skip it, I'm a gangster. Why should I go for lesson?" He smirked and walked off. You followed him as well.  "What about you? Why are you going home alone? Where's Taheyung? Didn't he send you home? " he went on and on until you decided to stop him.
 
 "Byun Baekhyun! One question at a time. And, Yes, I'm going home now, Taehyung is out with a girl, and obviously, he isn't here so he didn't send me home. " you chuckled and laugh at his stupidness. "Is dangerous to let a girl go home by its own self, how could he do that?" He shook his head and curse Taehyung. "Nevermind, I will send you home then" he smiled gently at you. You got kind of touched by his thoughtfulness, he just known you yesterday but he acted like he had known you for a few years already. "Where's bacon?" You asked. "I threw him away." Baekhyun said and your eyes went wide from his answer. "I'm just joking! How could I throw away such a cute dog? He's at home now." You relax a bit when you knew he was only joking.
 
"Anyway, how did you met Taehyung?" You asked, feeling curious as Taheyung had never mention to you about EXO, only once but that was when you ask him about it. "We just kind of met by accident, he was fighting a group of guys and of course he would lose as majority sure wins. So we decided to help him out and I guess that's how we became friends. " you nodded at what he said. During the walk, You guys chat about each of your personal life and you realised that you had understand Baekhyun more. "There's my house" you pointed at the two storey apartment and he glanced around. "Thanks for sending me home, I really appreciate it." You said while he just smile. One more thing, you realised that he really likes to smile a lot. "That's nothing. I'm just sending a pretty lady back home." He teased while you just blushed.
 
 You nodded and bid him goodbye, you were about to enter your house when he pull you back. "Sooyeon." He said and wrapped his arms around your waist. You widened your eyes at his sudden action."Sleep well tonight" he whispered into your ear. "You too and go home safely. " You smiled and entered your house. You walked to the window and saw him walking away from your house. *Thanks, Byun Baekhyun.*