Chapter 23 - They love you

One Sided Love

 

The next morning, You stood outside the school gate, hesitating whether you should go in anot. It wasn't as simple as you thought it would be. Two of your best friend had just confessed to you yesterday, how should you react from it? *What do I do if I see them later ? Should I ignore them and pretend like nothing had happened ?* 
 
"Park Sooyeon!" You tightened your fist, knowing that it would be a problem to avoid them now. You took in a deep breathe and turned around, faking a smile to the owner of the voice. "Baekhyun?" You sounded surprised so that he wouldn't be aware of your thoughts. 
 
"What are you thinking about ?" He lightly knock his fist against your head earning a small wince from you. 
 
"I'm not thinking of anything." You muttered quietly, fidgeting your fingers nervously. Baekhyun isn't stupid to be unaware of your situation, he knew you were still confused of the confession yesterday. He wanted so badly to question your thoughts, but he hold it back knowing that your reaction will not be nice. 
 
"Right." He slung his bag over his shoulders, the other hand shoving it into the pocket. Making him look extra intimidating. He turn around and scoffed when another figure was approaching you. "Sooyeon-ah." The voice called. You knew it was coming. No matter what, you can't avoid them in school. Even if you want to, they wouldn't allow you to do that.
 
"Morning." Taehyung fake a smile at Baekhyun while beaming brightly to you. You nod your head and played with the hem of your shirt. Immediately, Taehyung and Baekhyun knew it was a hint of you wanting to get out of this place badly. 
 
"I-I need to go first, the class is starting soon and I left my books in the locker." You turned around to walk away but Baekhyun pulled you back. "Let me walk you there." 
 
You shook your head vigorously, protesting his request when the other side of your hand were pulled back by Taehyung. "Aniyo, she's going with me." He said sternly, tugging your hand. You were now stuck in between of them, with your wrist each wrapped around their hands. Not only that, students that were walking pass were looking at you weirdly. Some even whispered something like "She isn't even pretty enough to hang around with Baekhyun and Taehyung Oppa. " 
 
Even though, you didn't mind what they say. But the two guys were. They glared at the girls angrily and cursed a few words, scaring the crap outta them. You let out a sigh of frustration and hissed loudly. "I'm not going anywhere with the both of you!" 
 
They flinched, knowing that you were now angry and they were the cause of it. "Hyung, Noona. What's wrong ?" Kai suddenly appeared, he furrowed his eyebrows at the scene you guys were creating. He was just walking to school when he realise that the three if you were kind of quarrelling. 
 
"Right, because I'm going with Kai." You pulled his arm and mouthed a few words to him, earning a small "okay" from him. Taehyung and Baekhyun stare at you bewildered. They never know that you were close with kai, when in actual fact, you were only using him to get away from them. Taehyung tilt his head in confusion and was about to follow you when Baekhyun called him back.
 
"Yah! Be a little bit sensible, she needs her time especially after what I did yesterday." Baekhyun mumbled the last 3 words, while Taehyung look at him weirdly. 
 
"What did you do?" 
 
"I confessed to her yesterday." Baekhyun admitted. He hang his head low while peeking on Taehyung's reaction. "I did it anyways, no big deal." Taehyung shrugged and smirked proudly. "For now, lets just wait for her answer." Baekhyun smiled and stroll off cooly, leaving Taehyung behind. 
 
"Sooyeon Noona." Kai panted, while leaning himself against the wall. "Kai, mianhae. I didn't did that on purpose." You walked over, and place your hands on his shoulders. Somehow, your action calm him down alittle. 
 
"I understand why you did that." Kai whispered, making sure you were still able to hear what he was saying.
 
"You know?" You yelled, earning a few glance from the bystander. "Come on, is obvious that they love you." He said it calmly, like it was the most normal things in the world. "Right." You muttered.
 
"But Noona, you will need to do something about it. You can't ignore them for the rest of your life and you wouldn't be so lucky to see me every morning and use me as an excuse to escape from them." 
 
"We ain't that close, but you sure understand me very well." You shook your head amusingly. For you, Kai was counted as one of the members from EXO that you never want to get close with. He was scary, even when he was just staring at you blankly. If looks can kill, he would have killed tons of people with that intimidating eyes of his. 
 
"Noona, remember what I say. I don't know the full details, but I know they love you very much. Trust them. They will protect you with everything they have, even if it means sacrificing their lifes." He smiled, and ruffled your hair playfully, making him look older than you. After that, Kai left you alone after Sehun called him. You sat on the stairs quietly and lean your chin on top of your knees. 
 
"Taehyung and Baekhyun..they love me. But who do I love ?"
 

Hello! I'm finally back ! I miss you guys soooooo much! 

I had so much fun in Taiwan, it was totally awesome and worth it. Everything was so cheap and the place was so pretty. I even get to visit a waterfall. For those Chinese, it is call "十分瀑布" and is so prettyyyyyyy. Awesome view. ! YOU GUYS MUST CISIT TAIWAN IF POSSIBLE. MUHAHAHAHHA, my throat is hurting so bad now.. I think I'm falling sick from eating too much fried stuff. But hell, totally worth it! I miss Taiwan now.. I rather stay there for the rest of my life then staying in Singapore. My life .. I can't even handle it properly. :((( 

Anyway! I'm back to updating "One Sided Love" hahahahahah. ! HAPPY? Because I am ^^ LALALALALALA! :)))))) Stay tune for the next chapter. Comment and Subscribing will be much Appreciated. :)))) BYEBYE