Chapter 2 - Those words

One Sided Love

 

 
You smiled once again when you recalled the first meeting with him, "I wonder what he say to that man though..He look so scared," you muttered to yourself and brushed you hair lightly. The sound of the doorbell echoed your whole house. You place the comb down and make your way to the door. You opened the door and saw him standing outside, it wasn't shocking for you though. He was always here every morning unless he need to do something.
 
"You should learn how to open the door for yourself." You rolled your eyes and went to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for him . "I don't want, I like it better when you open the door for me." He grinned like an idiot and lay himself on the couch. "You have my house key.  Next time, you better open the door for yourself. if not, i wouldnt let you in." You said in a monotonous tone. "You meanie." He pouted and followed you back to your room.
 
You took out a magazine and sat on the edge of your bed. The door click open and Taehyung peek in, "Damn, I thought you were changing" he slumped his shoulders in disappointment and lay himself on your bed. Taehyung was always like that. He is nice, but he can be a ert sometimes. "Yah, get out of my room." You hissed and shove him away from your bed. But he was way too strong for you to do that. 
 
You let out a sigh of frustration and went back to focus on your magazine, The whole room was quiet and only the sound of you flipping the magazine was heard. You know Taehyung way too well, he hates silence. But on the other hand, you like it when it is peaceful. There's the difference between the both of you.
 
"Sooyeon-ah,  I'm bored." He pouted and place his hand under his chin. "Then find something to do." Your eyes never leave the magazine once, not because you are too engross in it. But Is because you didn't want to have eye contact with him. "Aniyo, lets go out." He pleaded but you didn't look at him at all. He then snatch the magazine away from you and throw it onto the floor. 
 
"Yah! You stupid Taehyung. Why did you do that.?" You hissed and smack his arm lightly. You stood up and walk over to pick the magazine but Taehyung pull you back from behind. "Is the magazine more important than me?" He whispered sadly. 
 
You turned around and he look back at you. Your heartbeat increased at what he said earlier, it wasn't the first time he had said those words, but you just can't get enough of it. "Answer me, is the magazine more important than your best friend?" Once again, the words "Best friend" make your heart shattered. 
 
You were used to the fact that he only treated you as a best friend, but you never wanted to admit it. It hurts to know that he never wanted to be more than best friend with you. Disappointment was the word to describe your feelings now. You hurried to pick up the magazine before he could see your sad face. "A-Aniyo, is just that you shouldn't throw it away. T-this are all made from trees. " you stuttered and place the magazine on the shelf neatly. 
 
He shrugged and walked over to where you are standing. "School is starting next week, can we just go out and have fun?" You furrowed your eyebrow at the thought of it. *He's right, school is starting soon. We should go out and have fun.* "Arraso" you replied him and his face immediately brightened. "You are the best! I never made a wrong choice to be friends with you," he smiled happily and exited the room for you to change. 
 
*Friends again.. Why can't I just get out from being friends with you?* you thought of it sadly and made your way into the bathroom. You stepped out of the room and saw Taehyung exploring your house.  "I'm ready, lets go." You fake a smile and pushed all the thoughts away. *Sooyeon-ah, be happy. You need to cherish the time with him now, because in the future, he won't belongs to you anymore.*