Chapter 6 - Lotte World

One Sided Love

 

Morning came and you woke up earlier to prepare for the "date" with Taehyung.  You were excited , more than that because you got to spend time alone with him. You hurried into the bathroom and change out of your sleep wear. You wore a simple white pullover with a red short. *Perfect* You smiled into the mirror. Next, you shove everything you needed into the bag. And you were ready. You walked into the living room and saw a sleeping figure laying on the couch.
 
You smiled and begin to approach the figure. You thought for a moment and decided to pull a prank on him. You crouched down and smirked at Taehyung. "There's a fire!" You screamed into his ear and chuckled loudly. He immediately sat straight and unfortunately, you got hit on the face by him. "Ouch, damn you" you winced and rubbed your face lightly. "Luckily my nose isn't fake" you hissed at him. "Is your fault for pulling a prank on me." He smirked and yawn. You pouted and sat down beside him, "what are you doing here ?" You asked curiously. You remembered clearly that he had already went home yesterday, but why was he still in your house ?
 
"After I left yesterday, I went back home and was about to sleep but I remembered that I forgot to lock your door. So I went back again, and I decided to stay for the night. " you rolled your eyes and smack him on his head. "Pabo! You  could have just woke me up so you don't need to trouble yourself to come back and forth. " You said and he scoffed. "If I really do that, you will eat me alive for disturbing your sleep." You felt embarrassed and look away. It was true. You never like it when people disturb your beauty sleep. 
 
"So.. Where are we going ?" You asked and stare at him. "I don't know.." He muttered. You widened your eyes and look at him in disbelief. "Bwoh? And you said you wanted to take me out." You snickered and he stood up. You too, stood up as well. "Wait! Where are you going?" You asked. "I'm going to the washroom, do you want to follow me?"he playfully teased and you blushed at what he say. 
 
The both of you then decided to go for breakfast first. "I want pancake !" You shouted like a little kid which made the waitress stare at you weirdly. "I-I'm sorry, she's always like that" Taehyung laugh awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. The waitress smiled. She was envious of you, to be able to hang out with Taehyung. If she could, she will even die just to be in your position. Of course, you knew she kind of like Taehyung. She was staring at him like there's no tomorrow, and you were jealous, no doubt.
 
Taehyung pass the menu to the waitress and she head back to the counter, "I think she likes you" you lean closer to the table,making sure the waitress didn't heard what you were saying. "I don't know ? Probably." He shrugged and narrowed his eyes at you. "Are you by any chance.. Jealous ?" He asked teasingly. You widened your eyes and gasped, "A-Aniyo! Why would I be?" You stuttered nervously. You shifted around uncomfortably and avoid his gaze. "I'm just joking, relax." He said and smiled. *No way would Sooyeon likes me, we are best friend*
 
You finished the last bite of the pancake and stood up. You decided that this time you would pay for the food since Taehyung had already treated you the other day. But he hurried and stood next to you. Before you could even take out your wallet, he had already shove the money onto the counter and smirked at you. You two left the restaurant and walk down the street. "You should have let me paid." You pouted sadly, feeling bad that he had to pay the food for you. "I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let a girl pay for our food, right ?" He said and flipped his hair back cooly.
 
You blushed and turned around. *why did he have to be so handsome ? Is not fair*. "Where are we------" "Taehyung-Oppa." Somebody called. The  both of you turned around and saw Heyri waving at you. Well, more towards Taheyung. "Oppa! What are you doing here ?" She cling onto Taheyung's arm and lean in closer towards him. You look at her with a disgusted face and scoffed. At the same time, she landed her eyes on you and smirked a little. "Hey! I forgot to introduce myself that day. I'm Lee Hyeri." She smiled and took out her hand, waiting for you to shook it.
 
You look at her hand that was place infront of you but you purposely ignore it. "Park Sooyeon." You said and folded your arms. "Sooyeon-ah, don't be so rude. " Taehyung hissed and you had no choice but to shook her hand unwillingly. You weren't a cold person. But for her,  you felt different. She has a strong aura that makes you hate her for no reason. "Oppa, what are you doing here ?" She smiled innocently. "I'm out with Sooyeon. But we don't know where to go." Taehyung replied and she thought for a moment. "Can I go with you guys? I have nothing to do and I could bring you guys somewhere." She pouted and did a bit of aegyo. I secretly smirked and thought, *Taehyung won't let her go.*  "I think thats alright I mean, the more the merrier. Right?" he said and look at you, "Right.." You muttered sadly and look down onto the floor. *I thought it was just the two of us.*
 
"Let's go to Lotte world then." Hyeri grinned and your heart lightened up a bit, just a bit. Lotte world was also one of the place you wanted to visit the most with Taehyung. But now, you had to go with Hyeri too, this doesn't feel good at all. The two of them walked first and left you behind. You were staring at their back view the whole time. *They look compatible, even more matching than me and Taehyung* You thought sadly and looked away. Lotte world isn't far away from the place where you were eating. So, you guys reached there about half-an-hour later.You gasped when you finally got to take a look at Lotte world from up close. It was indeed fascinating. The place was big, no... It was huge.
 
Taehyung turned around and saw you standing there alone. He came over and ruffled your hair. "Stay close. Don't get lost." He whispered and you nodded shyly. Hyeri look at you with jealousy, she walked over and squeeze herself into the middle of the both of you. You furrowed your eyebrow at her action. *What the hell does she wants?* "Oppa! I'm a bit thirsty."she whined and pouted. "Yeah, me too.. I will go get us some drinks." Taehyung kindly said but he was pulled back by Hyeri. "Oppa, is dangerous for two girls to stay here alone." She whispered into Taehyung's ear. "Yeah right, Sooyeon, can you buy us some drinks then?" Taehyung asked and you nodded sheepishly. "There's a convenience store there. You can buy the drinks there, but you will need to walk a long way though." Hyeri rolled her eyes and pointed at the direction which leads to somewhere far. 
 
You nodded and stroll off. "Stupid Taehyung.. Stupid Hyeri.. Why did I even agree to buy drinks for you guys ? I'm not even your dog." You muttered to yourself as you walked towards the direction of the convenience store. You can't help but to think of the dog you met a few days ago. "I wonder how he is doing.. His name is bacon? Really?" You chuckled at the weird name that the owner gave him. You stopped walking when you found the convenice store right infront of you. You easily pick up two cans of drinks and pay for it at the counter, "Kamsahamnida, you are such a pretty young lady." The ahjummah kindly said and you can't help but to blushed at her comments. "Gomawo, ahjummah" you bow alittle and walk off. 
 
You hurried back to where you came from as you were worried that the drinks would turned cold. Once you reach there, you look out for Hyeri and Taehyung's figure, but they are nowhere to be seen. You got nervous and scared.  You stomped your feet sadly when you realised that they had went off without you.