Chapter 15 - Detention

One Sided Love

 

You ran your way back to the classroom after you realised that the class was already starting soon. "Damn, you stupid Sooyeon." You scolded yourself and run as fast as you could to the classroom. You peek in and saw the teacher standing infront of the class, marking the attendants. You bent down quietly and sneaked in when one of the girls shouted your name. "Sooyeon is there" you recognised her voice, it was Hyeri. *Damn you.* you glare at her and pouted annoyingly. 
 
"Park Sooyeon! Why are you late?" The teacher demanded. *I can't say that i was late because i was in the washroom spazzing about Taehyung right ?* "I-I'm sorry." You muttered quietly and the classroom echoed with laughter. You look down on the floor with embarrassment. Your classmate didn't really like you, the fact that they didn't go to an extend of bullying you was because they were scared of Taehyung and now that they know EXO were your friends, they didn't dare to even be close with you.  "Detention for you today then." The teacher said calmly. I muttered a small yes and make my way to the seat. You glanced up and saw Taehyung looking at you worriedly. 
 
You smiled, reassuring him that you will be fine. "Yah. What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked as you settle down on your seat. "Nothing. Don't be worried about it." You smiled and place your books onto the table. "Don't lie to me." Baekhyun eyed you suspiciously and you just smack his head in return. "I'm seriously fine." You playfully glare at him and he pouted. The fact that Baekhyun cares so much about you actually makes you feel so warm and touched. "Detention today, what a luck I have." You cursed and Baekhyun chuckled lightly. "What? " You asked irritatedly. "Aniyo, is just that I don't usually hear you cursed, you sound y though." He whispered into your ear and you immediately blushed from his compliment. "N-no big deal." You tilt your head abit and sit straight. 
 
The whole day was finally over. Each time, you would pack your stuff enthusiastic because you were able to go home. But today, you were doing it as slowly as possible, you dreaded from hearing the word "detention." Taehyung went over to you, with Hyeri following behind him. "Hey." Taehyung smiled. "Hey." You muttered, not having the mood to talk. "Why? What's wrong ?" Taehyung asked kindly. You showed him a piece of paper that the teacher gave it to you just now. "Oh. Detention." Taehyung nodded after reading the details on the paper. "I will go to my locker first, see you tomorrow then. " you bid them goodbye and drag your feet towards the locker. 
 
You place most of the unused books inside the locker and some for later's detention. "Curse you, Mr detention." You pouted and make your way to the room for detention. The teacher was already inside, with her nerd glasses on. "Oh, you are finally here." She smirked, and signal you to walk over to her. "You will be having detention for 2 hours, that's considered short by the way. And, there will be other people here, not only you." *Other people ? Not some mean people. Please.*  "Sure and thanks." You heaved a sigh of sadness and stroll over to the seat which was located at the back of the classroom.
 
"Whatever, atleast I have some peace now. " you brightened up a little and took out some reading materials. You kept looking at the clock from time to time, hoping that 1 hour had already pass by. But reality is always cruel, is only been 10 minutes since you have arrived in this room. You sniffed lightly and tap your feet impatiently. The door suddenly slammed open and your jaw drop a little when you see the two familiar guys standing outside of the door. "Come in please. " the teacher said and they hop in happily. "What's your name ?" The teacher asked. "Byun Baekhyun" "Kim Taehyung" the both of them said in unison and the teacher chuckled at their sillyness. "One at a time please." The teacher said slowly making sure that they hear what she says. "I'm Byun Baekhyun and he is Kim Taehyung." Baekhyun introduced the both of them and they bow a little. 
 
"So, the both of you scolded a teacher and he sent you guys for detention, right?" The teacher asked, confirming whether it was true as what the teacher says on the paper. "Yes!" The both of them chimed and grin from ear to ear. The teacher was shocked, usually students that got into detention would usually says that it wasn't their fault in order to get out of detention but the two of them are different cases. She glanced back and forth at them and landed her eyes on you. "Okay then, get a sit and don't make too much noises. " she smiled suspiciously. The two of them immediately make their way towards you and sat on the left and ride side of you individually. You stare at them weirdly and questions begin to filled your head. "What the hell are you two doing here ?" You half whispered, eyeing the teacher that's was focusing on the papers. 
 
"We scolded a teacher back then, no big deal." Taehyung smirked. "No no, I want the full story." You said and turned to Baekhyun instead. As expected, he told you everything, from the top to the bottom. "What you mean was, you guys scolded the teacher because he asked you to help him to carry the stuff to the library ? That's absurd ! Why would you guys do that?" You yelled and cover your mouth when the teacher growl at you. "We wanted to accompany you" the both of them said in unison once again. You stare your feet awkwardly from their straight forwardness. "Y-you guys don't have to do that." You breathe and pause a moment before continuing. "But since you guys are already here, Gomawo for accompanying me then." You smiled sweetly and they flustered from your sweetness. The teacher continued to eye the three of you suspiciously. *They have something weird between them*. "Maybe I should leave them alone for awhile." She muttered and stood up. 
 
The three of you glanced at her and stood up as well to show an act of respect. "Is okay, I will need to do something first, I will come back before the time ends." She smiled and took the laptop with her leaving some documents on the table. *Hopefully the three of you will end up well.* "Yay! Freedom!" You yelled and stretch from the tiredness. "This is so damn boring." Taehyung muttered and scratch the back of his neck. "Mianhae. " You laughed, even though you feel guilty for the fact that they stayed because of you. "Is alright. Yah! Nobody ask you to stay anyways. You are a little extra by the way." Baekhyun teased. "Oh, are you speaking for yourself ?" Taehyung roll his eyes and the two of them started a small quarrel.
 
You chuckled at them and they look at you weirdly. You slung your hand over their shoulders and tip toe abit since they were too tall for you. "Let's be friends forever. " you chimed happily. Both of them look at you sweetly but their expression immediately changed when they looked at each other in the eyes, "Best friend with him? That's gross!" The both of them said in chorus. "You guys are so alike !" You pointed out and smiled happily. They shivered and glared at each other. You look at them back and forth innocently and place their hand together making it intertwined. "There, friends forever. " you then place your hand on top of them. "I hope we can be together forever.." You said and they simply nodded at you. "This is something that will never change." Taehyung smiled and for the first time, Baekhyun actually agreed with what he says.