Chapter 11 - I trust you

One Sided Love

 

"Isn't that, Taehyung and Hyeri?" Baekhyun squinted his eyes to take a closer look. "I think so." You roll your eyes when you saw them looking at the both of you. "Baekhyun Oppa " Hyeri called and run over to the both of you. "Are you close with her?" You whispered to Baekhyun who look disgusted by Hyeri. "Not really, I only saw her once where she have some lipstick on her teeth." The both of you chuckled at Baekhyun's joke and Taehyung glare at him.
 
"Baekhyun Oppa, Annyeong" Hyeri flip her hair back and stare at Baekhyun lovingly. "Who are you? I don't even know your name and you are calling me Oppa now." Baekhyun smirked. "Hyung, don't be so rude to her." Taehyung defended Hyeri and you scoffed at the scene. Hyeri pouted angrily, *why is she always with so many handsome boys? First, Taheyung Oppa and now Baekhyun Oppa? * she thought angrily. "Anyway , wanna eat with us?" Taehyung asked. to be honest, you didn't want to eat with them. because they  will only spoil your mood, but you didn't want to be rude as well.. "Fine." You and Baekhyun answered at the same time. 
 
The four of you walked into a restaurant nearby and found a 4-seated table. Baekhyun and Taehyung helped to order the food. But the atmosphere was so awkward and none of you speak a single thing. "I regret agreeing to eat with them." Baekhyun murmured and you can't help but to agree with what he said. Taehyung had his eye on you the whole time, he miss you so much. Is been so long since the both of you last hang out together. *Have you replace me with Baekhyun Hyung?* "Baekhyun Oppa, where's your other 11 friends?" Hyeri asked, obviously being too excited. "None of your business." Baekhyun said coldly to her. You were shocked though, is the first time you see Baekhyun so cold to someone. *I guess he doesn't like her too.* 
 
The food came and you guys ate quietly except Hyeri who was trying to get some details about EXO. You had to cover your ears with one hand while eating. *God she's being so loud.* You can't take it anymore and you excused yourself to the washroom. You slammed your hand on the basin and cursed Hyeri for being too nosy. You finally calm yourself down and walked out of the washroom and saw Hyeri leaning on the wall beside the door. "Who are you to hang out with Baekhyun Oppa?" She hissed, showing her true colours. "Then, who are you to call him Oppa ?" You challenged back, and folded your arms. "Just so you know, both Taehyung and Baekhyun Oppa will be mine. They will leave you soon." she smirked and you stare at her in disbelief. " We'll see how then. But I can confirm you that they will leave after awhile, because you are too annoying to be with." You chuckled and walked off but she pulled you back by your wrist. "Why you little-----" she said and took a glass of water and splashed it on you. 
 
You were shocked, and lost. But you were not going to let that take you down. You slapped her right cheek and a loud sound pierce through your ear. Just then, Taehyung and Baekhyun walked in. They saw you slapped her, hard. "What the hell are you doing ?" Taehyung hissed and stood beside Hyeri, while Baekhyun came to your side. He noticed that your body was wet and he immediately took off his jacket and wrap it around you. "Oppa, I accidentally pour the drink on her. I apologise already but she got so angry and she slapped me." Hyeri cried while Taehyung just hug her to comfort her. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun whispered and try to wipe some of the water away. "Let's go first." You nodded and he lead you away but Taehyung called you back. 
 
"Why did you do that?" He paused for a moment before he continued, "You have change so much. I don't know you anymore. You make me feel so disappointed. Just go, i dont want to see you here anymore." he muttered slowly, not regretting any words he had said. You wipe away the tears that had just fallen down from your eyes. You muttered a small "sorry" before making your way out of the restaurant. "What the hell?! Kim Taehyung, I thought you were best friend with her?Why can't you trust her or listen to her side of the story? You are such a god-damn-it idiot.! Baekhyun glared and run after you. You didn't know where you were going. But you just want to leave that place. You have never felt this terrible before, every word Taehyung had said just now pierced through your heart, deeply.
 
You stopped running and crouched down on the street. After a while, you heard footstep nearing you. "Sooyeon-ah" Baekhyun panted and crouched down infront of you. "Hey, don't cry." He softened and ruffled your hair. "J-just now, I------" "Is alright, I trust you." He smiled.  "Anyway,I brought this for you. Go and change it, don't catch a cold" he said and took out a sweater that he had brought from a store just now. While finding you, he recalled that your clothes was wet from the water so he decided to buy a new one for you. 
 
You look at him, feeling touch by his action. Why was he so good to you? Even Taehyung, someone you knew for such a long time... Didn't believe you. "Gomawo, Baekhyun-ah." You smiled and went to the shopping centre to change out of your clothes.