Chapter 16 - Stay away from them

One Sided Love

 

Later, the three of you finally get out of the detention room after 2 hours. You thought it was weird because the teacher was all smiley to you. Before she even disappears out of your sight, she whispered something to your ear. Your mind kept repeating what she told you just now. "Choose wisely? What does she mean by that ?" you muttered cluelessly, not getting a hint of what she meant by that. You reached home safely after Taehyung and Baekhyun argued to sent you back. But you rejected the both of them, you needed peace and they were not helping you to get that at all. 
 
Right after you clean up yourself, You went back to your room and sat on the edge of your bed. You were still wondering what the teacher was trying to tell you just now. "Aish! I don't know anymore!"  You screamed and scooted to the centre of the bed and lay down. "I need some sleep now." You mumbled before closing your eyes. The next morning, you were still in deep slumber when you heard some chattering around you. "Hey, should we wake her up?" Somebody said. "I don't know, but if she don't wake up now, she will be late again." Another voice said. You widened your eyes and straightened up. You squinted your eyes to take a closer look at the two figure standing beside your bed.
 
"Kim Taehyung! Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing here ?!" You shouted right into their face and they covered their ears innocently. "We waited for you, but you didn't come out. So, we decided to barge into your room." Taehyung said. "Yah! We didn't "barge" into her room, we "walked" into her room." Baekhyun rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Whatever. You guys came into my room without my permission. What if I'm changing ?" You hissed at them and folded your arms angrily. "It would be better if you are seriously changing." Baekhyun smirked at you while you just glare back at them. "Just get out. I need to prepare for school." You roll the blanket off and stood up from the bed. 
 
You were walking towards the door and was about to turn the doorknob around when you realised the two of them was still standing at their original position. "Why? What's wrong ?" You question them. They ignored your question and grinned at you before walking out of the room. "Weirdos." You shook your head at their weird behavious. Later, you saw the two of them laying comfortably on your couch while watching some tv programs. You gasped in annoyance. You didn't mind if they treated your house like theirs, but not when they are going to make the place dirty. 
 
"Yah! Put your leg down." You smacked each of their leg with the cushion that was on the floor. "You have become so feisty nowadays, but I like it." Baekhyun smirked, teasing you about how you were so feminine on their first meeting. Your face flushed with embarrassment and Taehyung end up chuckling at your expression. "I don't talk to idiots" you switch off the television and stuck our your tongue at them before escaping your way out of your house. You skip your way to school with Taehyung and Baekhyun following behind. Just then , Hyeri appeared. "Taehyung Oppa ! Baekhyun Oppa !" Hyeri chimed and cling onto their arms. Again, you felt jealous. But this time round, you don't only feel jealous for Taehyung, but Baekhyun as well. You shook off that weird feelings and went over to them.
 
"Oppa ! Why haven't you guys look for me ? I miss you so much." She pouted and did a bit of aegyo to them. You shivered at her "cuteness" and make some disgusting face behind her. Both Taehyung and Baekhyun saw what you did and they chuckled amusingly. Hyeri tilt her head and turned around. "Is you again, why must you always barge into our conversation?!" She shouted, feeling irritated. "They are my friends too. So, you don't have the right to not let me talk to them." You raise your eyebrow a little and smirked. "But I don't think they want to talk to you." She flip her hair and you just heaved a sigh deeply. "Then what makes you think they want to talk to you.?" You challenged back. 
 
You are not someone that loses your temper easily unless that person really gets on your nerve. She stomped her feet sadly and stroll off. You can't help but let out a small giggle at her frustrating back view. "That was so damn cool." Taehyung praised you. "I'm glad you know that." You laughed loudly and the people around started to look at you weirdly. "You are always so loud." Baekhyun teased playfully and walked off while covering his face. You bow slightly and ran off from that  embarrassing place. After that, you excused yourself to the washroom as you were in need of it. You opened the door and saw Hyeri standing outside, looking at you.
 
"Why do I always meet you in the washroom? Do you like it so much ?" You roll you eyes and wash your hands in the basin. "I will just go straight to the point. Stay away from them." You look in the mirror while fixing your hair. "Them ? You mean Baekhyun and Taehyung ? That's absurd, why would I do that ?' You asked, with a crease on your forehead. "Because I want them." She demanded. "Stop being so selfish! They don't belongs to you. Why must you be so demanding ?" You slammed your fist onto the wall. You didn't understand her at all. Why is she making it so hard for you?
 
 "You won't understand at all. Once I like that thing, I will make sure they belongs to me. I don't care whether they like it or not, but I will make them mine." She chuckled evilly and turned around for the door. "Stay away from them, don't say I never warn you." She said in low and deep voice which makes you shivered at the thought of it. "Damn you! Lee Hyeri !" You ruffled your hair, making it messy.