Chapter 25 - Ignored

One Sided Love

 

The next morning, you stood outside the school gate, walking back and forth. You were waiting for Taehyung and Baekhyun. It was unusual for you to do that, but that wasn't your main idea of the whole thing. You needed to apologise and explain to them, you knew they are hurt because of you. You just wanted to make things right. 
 
"Noona!" Sehun called, running towards you with his arms wide open. Kai smack the back of his head, earning a small wince from him. "Ouch! Hyung! What is that for ?" Sehun pouted while rubbing the back of his head in pain. "Stop treating Sooyeon Noona like she's your girlfriend." 
 
"Aniyo, is alright. Anyway, where's.....Baekhyun?" You hesitated awhile. You wonder if they knew about the small quarrel between you and Baekhyun anot.
 
"Hyung? He's behind us." Kai pointed at the 2 figures approaching you. Baekhyun was talking to Tao who were standing beside him. At the same time, they turn around and met their eyes with you. Baekhyun was looking at you with that gloomy eyes. In the past, his eyes were one of the favourite things you like about him. But now, it just seem so dark.
 
"Noona." Tao beam and greeted you happily. You nodded your head in return but your eyes were stuck on Baekhyun. He didn't look interested in starting a conversation with you at all.
 
 "I'm going in first, see you guys later." He mumbled softly.
 
 Kai tilt his head in confusion. He was expecting Baekhyun to talk to you, or even more, being lovey dovey  with you. But all he did was glance at you for a moment before turning away. "What's wrong ? Did you two quarrel ?" He asked, while you shook your head.
 
"We are fine. He's just not feeling well. We will be alright later." You lied, not wanting for them to be worried for you. 
 
Later, you went back to your class and realise that Taehyung wasn't in school today. You were worried, even the teacher have no idea what had happened to him. You place your hand under your chin and stare at Baekhyun's figure. 
 
He was standing infront of the whiteboard, writing down the answers that the teacher told him to do it. Why? Because he was caught sleeping. You knew it was partially your fault that he was in this state. 
 
He place the marker in the hole that was connected with the whiteboard. Once he turn around, he saw you staring at him. His heart jumped a little when he knew that you still care about him. Ignoring you wasn't his real intention of this whole thing, he wanted to give you some time to think about it. 
 
He has always feel that you needed to choose between him or Taehyung. Of course, like how everyone would feel. He wanted to be the one that you love. Call him selfish or whatever, but he don't want to lose you. 
 
"Stupid Sooyeon, now he knows you are looking at him. He might think you are some stalker or what." You look down awkwardly. Still, no matter how hard you tried to gain his attention, he would not even glance at you. You let out a sigh of sadness and divert your attention back to the whiteboard.
 
After a few boring hours, the class finally ended. You saw Baekhyun running out of the classroom in a speed of light. You stomped your feet sadly and pouted. Now is the only chance where you can talk to him and yet you lost him so easily. *Right, he doesn't even want to talk to me.* 
 
You walked out of the school gate after going to the library, you didn't even notice that you had spent atleast 3 hours in there. Now, you needed to get back home fast. Hence, you decided to use the shorter route.
 
 You shuddered from the coldness as you walked across the parking lot. You then notice it was deserted and no one was around. It was almost silence, the sky was beginning to darken as well. You bite your lips as your gut feeling were telling you that something was wrong. You in a deep breathe when you noticed a dark shadow standing infront of you. You squinted your eyes and gasp when you identify who this person was. Just then, your eyes fell and you fainted on the cold floor.