Chapter 7 - He's such a nice guy

One Sided Love

 

You left Lotte world and found a garden nearby. The garden was beautiful, but it was empty. You sat on the bench and cried softly. "Stupid Taehyung.. You said you would protect me.. But why did you left me alone ?" You muttered to yourself and wipe away the tears that had just fallen from your eyes. You were sad and disappointed, but this time you were more towards angry.  You knew it was Hyeri's idea to send you away, but why didn't Taehyung stop her ? He could have just stay and wait for you to come back.  
 
Suddenly, you got shock by a barking sound. You turned around and saw the dog you met a few days ago standing there alone."Is you?" You stood up and carried him into your arms. "What are you doing here ? Where's your owner?" You asked him while he just stare at you innocently. You chuckled at his cute expression and patted his head. For a moment, you have already forgotten about the unhappy things that happened just now.  "Bacon, where are you?" Someone shouted. You looked up and saw a guy wearing a hoodie running towards you.
 
"Are you looking for him?" You shouted loudly and he diverted his attention towards you. He squinted his eyes and saw you carrying his dog. *That girl.. Isn't she the one I saw that day?* he ran towards you and panted slightly. "Is this your dog ?" You asked and he simply nodded his head. "Then I will return him back to you." You muttered softly and gave Bacon back to This guy. The guy could see that you were sad just by looking at your eyes, and he somehow pitied you. "Do you wanna play with him for awhile?" He asked and you immediately brightened up.
 
You didn't really like dogs a lot. But you felt different for bacon. He was incredibly cute. You sat back down onto the bench while bacon is laying comfortably in your arms. The guy smiled and sat beside you as well. "Thanks." He muttered and you look at him in confusion. "Before that, you found bacon on the street, if it wasn't for you. He might get hurt. " he look up and saw you staring at him. He smiled sweetly and you look away in a hurry. *why are all the boys so damn handsome?*  "Thats nothing, no big deal." You laugh awkwardly while trying to act normal. "Are you by any chance sad about something ?" He asked and you stiffened. "A-Aniyo, why would you think so ?" You stuttered, hoping that he wouldn't know you were lying. But he seem to understand you a lot. 
 
"I know you are lying. But I just wanna say that there's nothing impossible in this world. If you really liked that particular thing then fight for it. No harm trying. but if you intend not to do anything, then i would confirm you that you will never get what you wanted. Happiness dont come to you by its ownself, you need to fight for it." He smiled gently while you nodded your head. "You are right, thanks." You said and blushed a little. You look up and saw that the sky was turning dark. "I have to go now, it was nice meeting you, thanks." You said and give Bacon back to him. He nodded and you stood up and walk away.
 
"Aish! I forgot to ask for his name." You muttered and turned around but you realised that he was already gone. You slumped your shoulder with dissapointment. He was such a nice guy. You smiled as you thought of what he said to you just now. *Thanks a lot, stranger.* You walked towards your house and saw a familiar figure leaning on the wall. You roll your eyes when you realised that it was him, the person you didn't want to see right now. You took out your house key and purposely ignore him. "Sooyeon-ah, I'm sorry." Taehyung muttered and grab your wrist, stopping you from entering your house. 
 
"For what?" You glare at him angrily. You were already feeling better until he show up again and spoil your mood. "For leaving you back then." He mumbled, feeling ashamed. "Oh come on. You didn't even mean it when you say sorry." You paused for a moment and let out a sigh. "If you really felt sorry about it, why didn't you look for me? Why didn't you give me a call?Why did you freaking left me in the first place?" You shouted while tears are threatening to fall from your eyes.  He was shocked by your sudden outburst. "I------" " Shut it, I can't believe you were such a jerk." You muttered softly and entered your house, leaving him speechless at your last word. 
 
You threw yourself onto the bed and stuck your face into the pillow. "Pabo Kim Taehyung!" You hissed and throw another pillow onto the floor. Once again, he made you felt so disappointed and lost. The next morning, you woke up earlier then usual to prepare for school. Why? Because you didn't want to see Taehyung, not now. You went out of your house sneakily and tried to look out for Taehyung's figure, once you were sure that he wasn't there. You straightened up and walked normally to school. You entered the empty classroom and sat on your usual seat, "I should take a nap before the class starts." You yawn and leans your head onto the table. 
 
The door slammed opened but you didn't notice it as you have already fallen asleep. The guy walked in and realised that you were the only one inside the classroom. He walked towards you and slammed his hand on the table. You immediately stood up and bow, "I'm sorry, teacher. I won't fall asleep in class anymore." You said hastily, when you heard someone chuckling. You peek at the person standing infront of you. "Is you?" You pointed a finger at him and he seem shock as well. " I guess we are fated to see each other again." He smiled at you gently while you just blushed. *Is him again.*
 
"Hyung?" Taehyung called and walked into the classroom. "Taehyung-ah, I was actually looking for you, but I found her instead." The guy said and pointed at you. "You mean Sooyeon?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. "Yes, is he your boyfriend ?" The guy asked you and you shook your head. "Hyung, We are just best friend. Nothing else" Taehyung replied and you glare at him. "Meaning, I have a chance to make you mine ?" He smirked and chuckled. "Anyway, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you, Park Sooyeon."