Chapter 18 - You make my life complete

One Sided Love

 

That night, you decided to stock up your refrigerator since it was empty. You shove your hand into the pocket while making your way to the market.  You picked up different types of food and place it into the trolley. For some reason, you were feeling abit bothered by something. But you just can't figure it out why. 
 
Later, you went to the counter and paid for the stuff you brought. "The total is 15, 000 won." The uncle smiled and you pass him the money. You picked up the plastic bags and stroll off. While walking, You recalled back on the question that Taehyung had asked you in the morning. "Baekhyun or Taehyung ? Who would I choose.?" You muttered and look down onto the floor. Suddenly, somebody grab your wrist and pull you into the small alley.
 
"Quiet. Somebody is following you." A voice said, and you widened your eyes when you recongnised the owner of that voice. On the other hand, the uncle slumped his shoulder down with disappointment. "Such a clumsy girl, she didn't collect the change just now"  He let out a sigh and walked back to the market. 
 
"Is he gone ?" You muttered softly while your body was trapped between the wall and him. "Yeah, he went off." Baekhyun stare at you and look down on your hands. "What are you doing ? Don't you know is dangerous for you to be alone at this time ?" He yelled and you flinched from his loudness. "I don't know. I just want to buy some food.. In case you guys come over to my house. Atleast you will have something to eat." He let out a sigh, feeling guilty for shouting at you. "Mianhae. Did I scare you ?" He asked gently, while smoothing out your hair.
 
You nodded honestly and he kept on apologising to you. "Come, I will bring you back home." He said and signal you to hand him over the plastic bags. "Next time, if you need to buy something, you should call me or Taehyung to go with you.  Don't come out alone. Is dangerous." He said, and you simply nodded. 
 
"I will, don't worry." You whispered weakly and Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at you. "What's wrong ?" He asked, trying to make sure you were aright. "Are you still scared from just now.?" You shook your head, "Aniyo, I'm just tired. Don't worry about it." You smiled and walked ahead of him. 
 
"Anyway, what are you doing here ?" you asked, recalling his sudden appearance. "I went to your house, but you were not there. I even give you a call, but no one answered it. I was so damn worried, so I decided to look around for you." he replied. "Baekhyun-ah, thanks alot. I really dont know what to do without you." you muttered slowly and he smiled at you in return. 
 
The whole time, the two of you would talk about random things and Baekhyun would cheer you up with his jokes.  After talking to him, you feel so much better. It was like Baekhyun is your medicine, he would cure any sickness you have. 
"Thanks for bringing me back home, go home safely." You smiled sweetly and he patted your head.
 
"Don't worry. " he placed the plastic bags on the ground and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I don't know what you are unhappy about. But remember, I will always be there for you. I will make sure that I protect you with all I have. Nothing is going to tear us apart." You blushed at his words, is something that will never fail to make your heart flutter. You nodded silently and lean on his chest.
 
Without you noticing, Taehyung was standing at the opposite building, looking at the both of you. "Does Baekhyun Hyung like Sooyeon? ?" He muttered to himself and place his hand on the left side of his chest. " I don't know why, but it hurts." He winced and divert his attention away from you. A tear unkowingly roll down from his eyes and he wipe it away with the back of his hand. 
 
"Baekhyun-ah, you should go now. Is late." You patted his back and he slowly let go of you. " Yeah, i should go now. See you tomorrow ?" He asked and ruffled your hair. "Yes, see you tomorrow." You smiled and wave at him. After he dissapeard out of your sight, you entered your house and place everything in the kitchen. *Taehyung-ah, Baekhyun-ah, Gomawo. You guys make my life complete. *
 

Hey ! I'm feeling so terrible now. :( Sorry if this chapter , I kept writing and deleting it so many times. Hopefully you guys won't mind about this chapter, hahah.