Chapter 14 - Awkward

One Sided Love

 

Morning came, you woke up due to the sound of the alarm, you sat on the bed and ruffled your messy hair. The whole night, you were not able to sleep well because of what happened yesterday with Taehyung. "How am I going to face him later?." You pouted and stuck your face into the pillow. You drag your feet into the bathroom to prepare for school. "Can I just not go for school today ?" You asked as you sat down on your own bed and placed your hand under your chin.
 
Just then, the door opened quietly and Taehyung was standing there, looking at you weirdly. "Why are you talking to yourself ?" He asked, smirking at your weird habit. You jumped in shock when you hear his voice. You didn't dare to look up, you didn't want to meet his eyes. It would be awkward. "W-what are you doing here ?" You stuttered and fidget around. "I want to go to school with you. Is been so damn long." He smiled and bent down a little till his head  were on the same level as yours. "Are you okay ? Why is your face so red ? Are you sick ?" He asked and place his hand on your forehead. You can't help but shivered at his touch, you shove his hand away slightly and pick up your school bag.
 
"I'm just tired, nothing else." You fake a smile at him, trying to act normal. "That's good then." He smiled back in return and at that time, the doorbell rang. *who is it ?* you walked towards the door and opened it. "Baekhyun ? What are you doing here ?" You asked and invited him in. "I'm going to school with you." He said gently and walked in. He saw Taehyung leaning on the wall, glaring at him. "Oh.. You are here as well." Baekhyun said in a monotone voice and he just smirked. "Of course, I'm her best friend." Taehyung said proudly, as if he were challenging Baekhyun. *This is even more awkward than D.O's big eyes.* You chuckled at your own joke and stare at them. 
 
"Guys ? Can we go now ? I don't want to be late." You laughed and pointed at the door. They simply nodded their head and followed behind you. "Anything happened yesterday?" Baekhyun whispered, making sure it was inaudible for Taehyung. "Of course nothing happened. " you lied and Baekhyun look at you suspiciously. *I swear that something weird happened yesterday.* The whole time, Taehyung was eyeing you and Baekhyun sadly. He can't help but feel extra between the both of you. No words can express his weird feelings right now.  After a whole awkward time with them, you finally reached the school. You were happy. Why? Because you felt like hell with them around. The two just can never be in harmony. 
 
"Sooyeon-ah, I want to go buy something at the cafeteria. Wanna follow me ?" Baekhyun asked kindly. You were about to accept him when Taehyung cut in. "Nope, she's going with me to the locker."Taehyung said and grab your arms and hurried away. "Hey! Why are you being so rude to Baekhyun?" You whined and let him drag you to the lockers. "I'm not he is." He stopped walking when he reached his locker. You stood beside him and peek into his locker. The books and stationary was placed neatly in it. "Neat freak" you muttered and he look at you weirdly, as if he was asking you to repeat it again because he didn't catch what you were saying. 
 
"Nothing. You don't need to know what I'm saying." You smiled and turned around. "Anyways, what did you do with Hyeri yesterday?" You asked slowly, hoping that Taehyung wouldn't get suspicious by your question. "Just sit down and talked." He said calmly, but you knew something was wrong. You smack his head lightly and narrowed your eyes at him. "Fine, she asked me about the confession she made that day." He finally tell you the truth. "And then ?" You asked curiously, wanting to know his answer. "I tell her to give me a few more days, I need time to consider it." You nodded and walk away slowly after he closed his locker. 
 
He increased his pace a little to catch up with you. "You know----. Y-yesterday,?" You hesitated. "Sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to k-kis-kiss you."  You stuttered at the word "kiss". It was so damn embarrassing to say it infront of him. "Oh that, never mind, I kind of enjoyed it anyways." He blurted out and you widened your eyes at him. He gasped and covered his mouth with his hand when he realised what he had told you just now. "I-I.. I mean, it was a----- " he explained. "Is alright, I enjoyed it too. Even though it was quite awkward." You smiled and run off. His expression immediately changed from a shocked one to a grinning one. *im glad you do too.* 
 
You happily skipped your way to the washroom, you ran to an opened cubicle and locked it from the inside. "He's happy that I kissed his cheeks yesterday!" You spazz and whispered to yourself, hoping that nobody would think that you  were a crazy person. You were actually scared that Taehyung would be afraid of you from now on because of the small kiss that happened yesterday, but what you never dreamed of is that he also enjoyed it as much as you do. You were happy, more than that. * I know I love you, Kim Taehyung.*