Chapter 10 - Out with him

One Sided Love

 

Chapter 10
You look up in shock and saw Taehyung standing there angrily. "Yah! What are you doing?" You went over and help Baekhyun up. "Me? He was kissing you!" You look at him and scoffed. "We didn't! What's your problem?" You didn't know why he was so angry, you didn't kiss Baekhyun. Maybe, he misunderstood it, but how can he just shove people away like that? He's being rude. "My problem is you! How can you kiss someone in the public ?" Taehyung accused you. You were about to say something when Baekhyun cut in. "Why are you so angry for? What are your relationship with her ?" Baekhyun eyed him suspiciously.
 
"We are best friends!" He hissed back. "Then why do you care so much.? So what if we kiss? Just like what you say, you are only her best friend. Friends don't  stop each other from dating. Get the fact right." Baekhyun replied him calmly. You were standing behind Baekhyun, staring at him. How can he still be so calm when someone suddenly come and push him away and accused him for kissing you? If you were him, you would have already beat the crap outta him. That's why you really admired Baekhyun for that. "Sooyeon-ah, I------". "Taehyung-ah, not now. Baekhyun is right, Friends will never stop each other from doing things they like , moreover abandoned them for other people. " you muttered to him and walk off with Baekhyun. Taehyung kept stare at your back view sadly, until you disappeard out of his sight. 
 
"Hey. Lets just skip the rest of the lesson." Baekhyun smiled. "Bwoh? Skip------ Yah!." Before you even finish your sentence, Baekhyun had already pull you away with him. "Won't we get caught?" You glanced around, making sure nobody saw the both of you walking out the main gate. "Relax, nobody would say anything even if they see us." Baekhyun then shove his hand into the pocket. *Is something a gangster would do, right ?* You thought to yourself. "Wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked and you simply nodded. " I have nothing to do anyways." You told him and he grinned widely. He felt happy when you agreed to go out with him. 
 
"I will send you back home then" You turned around and stare at him weirdly. "You asked me to skip school with you, and now you are sending me back home?" You pouted. "Actually, I'm thinking of kidnapping you if you reject to go out with me tomorrow. But since you agreed about it, I will let you off. But i actually hope that you will reject me though, so i can kidnapped you and keep you to myself the whole night." he whispered into your ear seductively. You made a face at him. While he just chuckled. "You are so cute." He pinched your cheeks lightly, which made your face turned into a light shade of pink. "Are you blushing?" He asked teasingly, and you fake a punch at him and he douche it easily. "You are so childish." He said and imitate your action just now. You slapped his arms plaufully and stomped off. While he just increased his pace and followed after you.
 
You reached your house after all the teasing he gave you. Even though, Baekhyun sometimes irritates you a lot. But you were glad that he was there for you, when Taehyung didnt. "Hey, I will go in now." You said and smile happily at him. He suddenly point his finger at the sky and you look up. You then felt him press his lips on your cheeks. You widened your eyes at him after he let go of you. "Have a good rest tonight." He smiled and stroll off. You slowly walked into your house while recalling what had happened just now. *what the hell is that?* you place your hand onto the left side of your chest. You felt your heart pumping so fast for him. You shook the feeling off and went back to your room.
 
The next day, you woke up as promised to go out with Baekhyun. After you prepared everything, you wore your sneakers and went out of the house. "Boo!" Baekhyun shouted and you jumped in shocked. "Yah! You stupid bacon." You knock his head and he winced in pain. "No! Bacon is my dog." He pouted and folded his arms. "Whatever, bacon is cute." You roll your eyes at him and locked the door of your house. "Oh, So you think I'm cute? because you call me Bacon just now." Baekhyun placed his hand under his chin and nodded his head. You let out a sigh and walked off. "Where are we going now?" You asked excitedly. "Hongdae." He said and smirked. Your eyes brightened from that word, "Lets go!" This time, it was you who pulled him away. 
 
"Hongdae~~" you sing loudly on the bus and everyone look at you weirdly. You heard chukling around you and you finally realised what you were doing, you bow your head down, apologising for being so loud, "Yah! Why didn't you tell me I'm so loud?" You hissed softly. Baekhyun was laughing so much till his tummy hurts. "Y-You are so f-funny." Baekhyun laughed and wipe the fake tears away from his eyes. "Aish, I'm out with a crazy person." You muttered to yourself, but you were smiling like a idiot too.* At least, I know Baekhyun feels happy around me.*
 
You guys reached Hongdae and you spread your arms widely feeling the air around you. "Hongdae! I'm coming!" You snapped your finger and run off. "Stop, you will get lost." Baekyun said and wrapped his hand around your wrist. You nodded your head innocently letting him hold you. You went to a shop full of accessories and you saw a deer headband hanging at one corner. "Kyeopta." You spazz while Baekhyun made a face at you. "You call that cute?" You nodded your head excitedly and you picked the headband up and place it on Baekhyun's head. "You look even cuter now!" You chuckled and shove him lightly to the mirror to take a look at himself.
 
 
"I do look good." He pose infront of the mirror earning laughter from you. After buying some accessories, you guys left the store. You don't really buy much stuffs, but once in a while. You will spent some money to make yourself look pretty. "Wait." You pull Baekhyun back and stare at the two familiar figure walking infront of you. 
 

Hey! I need all of your help! Tell me who you all support. :)) Tbh, I kind of side Baekhyun and Sooyeon more, how? Hahhahah. Please help me by commenting your idea below. ^^ thanks. Byebye. Me love ya~