Chapter 12 - Sick

One Sided Love

 

Baekhyun decided to bring you home after that, the both of you slowly walked back home. "You like him.. Don't you?" He muttered, while looking on the floor. "What?" You asked, not understanding his question. "Taehyung.. You like him, right ?" You laugh awkwardly and look around. "I knew it. " he mumbled. "Was it obvious?" You stare at him. "Not really, I'm just plain clever." He replied you, not retuning the eye contact. "Was it tiring then ?" You tilt your head in confusion. *What is he talking about?*  "I mean, was it tiring to love him? Knowing that he doesn't return you back the same feelings ?" He said, finally looking back at you. 
 
"Probably.. I never thought I will fall in love with him though, but I just did." You chuckled bitterly. "He is just too stupid to realise your feelings." Baekhyun smile, trying to make you feel better. You patted his shoulders, reassuring him that you will be alright. "You know, I will always be there for you. Forever and ever. I will lent you my shoulders to lean on if you need it anytime" Baekhyun whispered softly. You turned around and give him a thankful smile. *what would I do without you?* 
 
After awhile, you reached home and entered the house. You went to your window as usual and look at Baekhyun. He was just standing there, looking at your house. "Is he sad about something?" You asked yourself. Baekhyun then walked off slowly. Without you noticing, he lean on the wall beside him, *How I wish you love me instead.* He let out a sigh of sadness and disappeared. 
 
Next morning, you woke up as usual for school. "Such a bad day I had yesterday. " you said and walk into the washroom. Later, You reached the school and entered the classroom, Baekhyun was already in there. "Sooyeon-ah." He greeted and wave at you. You smiled and walk back to your seat. "Annyeong, are you feeling better now?" Baekhyun asked, grinning happily at you. "Yeah, I ------" "Noona!" A guy voice said. You turned around and saw Sehun and Tao running towards you with Kai behind. "Yah! What are you all doing here?" Baekhyun hissed and glared at them for breaking the conversation between the both of you. 
 
"We miss Sooyeon Noona. Hyung, you can't keep Noona to yourself
 Is not fair. " he pouted and pointed a finger at Baekhyun. You realised that Sehun and Tao was more of a childish personality than a cool one, sometimes you wonder if they are really in a gang or not. "I won't buy you bubble tea anymore." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue and turned away. "You didn't buy any for me ! It was Luhan Hyung who brought it for me!" Sehun shouted loudly. "Yah! Lower down your volume ! You are embarrassing us." kai said when he realised many people were looking in your way. "Noona! Why didn't you visit us anymore ?" Tao whined with some aegyo at the same time. 
 
"Mianhae, Noona is a little bit busy. I will visit all of you soon." You smiled and ruffled his head. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrow at the scene. "The three of you! get lost now. If not i will tell Kris, Kyungsoo and Luhan not to accompany all of you anymore. " Baekhyun hissed and they widened their eyes at his word. They saluted you and immediately stomped off. "So, they are the 3 maknaes in EXO?" You chuckled at their cuteness. "Sadly, they are. "Baekhyun shook his head, feeling annoyed at the 3 of them. Just then, Hyeri walked in and you noticed that she was alone. *Where's Taehyung?*
 
You slowly walked closer to Hyeri and tried to listen to her conversation with her friends. "Hyeri unnie, why are you alone?" A girl said. "Taehyung Oppa said he's not feeling well. So I'm alone." Hyeri roll her eyes and walked to her seat. "Then are you visiting him later?" Another girl asked. "Probably" Hyeri shrugged and took out her handphone. *So, Taehyung is sick.* You pouted, feeling worried for him. "What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked when he saw your worried expression. "Taehyung is not feeling well. " you replied him. Baekhyun let out a low sigh of frustration which was inaudible for you. "Do you think I should go and visit him?" You asked Bakehyun for some idea. "Up to you." He shrugged, even though he secretly hope that you won't visit him. 
 
"I think I should." You mumbled, and face the whiteboard. Baekhyun look at you sadly. *Stupid Taehyung. Such a perfect girl infront of you yet you don't know how to cherish it .* During the whole lesson, you were thinking about whether to go to Taehyung's house anot. You were sure that he was still angry with you, after what happened yesterday. But it wasn't your fault though, if it wasn't for Hyeri, who provoke you, nothing would had happened then. You shrugged away the thoughts and look at the notes on your table blankly. 
 
"So, you sure you are going to his house?" Baekhyun asked while packing up his stuff. You nodded and push away the chair behind you. "I should, even if is not as a girlfriend. I should do it as a best friend." You smile and wave at him. "See you." Baekhyun called before you disappeared out of his sight. "Anything, call me." He said and you just smiled at him and stroll off. 
 
You reached Taehyung house easily as it wasn't too far away from yours. You walked back and forth, hesitating whether to knock on the door anot. *Should I ? Or should I not? I think he's-----*. The door suddenly slammed open and Taehyung was just standing there. "Oh, Is you. I thought it was Hyeri." He muttered and ruffled his own hair. "Anyway, Sooyeon-ah. Come in." He said and stand aside, letting you to come in. You shyly nodded and walked in.