Chapter 26 - Kidnapped

One Sided Love

"Hyung, Lets visit Taehyung today." Kai beam while pulling Baekhyun to the school gate. Baekhyun tried to struggle his hand out of Kai's grip but his muscle wasn't only for show.

 "Why do we need to follow you as well?" Tao sulked while recalling how Kai threaten him about throwing his Gucci bag away if he doesn't follow them to Taehyung's house. 

"Just shut up, will you ?" Sehun, the younger one among them scolded. They were already getting a lot of unwanted attention from the crowd and Tao sulking wasn't helping them in anyway. "I don't understand why should I visit Taehyung when we are rivals? I dont even care if he got eaten by a shark." Baekhyun coldly said, it wasn't his intention to speak in such a tone. But, you can say, it just appear when Baekhyun's sad about something. 

Kai kept quiet instead and a smirk plastered on his face. Tao had to stop Baekhyun from slapping that smirk off him whereas Sehun-the smart kid- already have an idea what Kai was up to. But he wasn't going to say anything, he will just watch instead. 

Soon, they arrived at Taehyung's house. Kai, along with Sehun, went towards the door and knock it. Soon, the door click open and Taehyung face peeked in. 

"Bwoh? What are you all doing here?" He said in a hoarse voice, which was obvious to them that he had just woke up from a deep slumber. 

"Just visiting."

"Alright, come in then." Taehyung step aside and waited patiently till all of them was inside his house. "Is a little bit messy, I hope you guys don't mind." He said before shoving all the unused magazine and newspaper on the floor.

"Hyung, Your house isn't messy, is super messy." Tao said in disgust as he randomly pick up an unfinished chocolate bar before throwing it away. "I know, I just don't clean it frequently since I'm leaving alone." Taehyung replied sheepishly. 

"I'm lucky that I live with the other EXO guys." Sehun muttered.

"Now tell me, what are you guys doing here ?" 

"I don't know, ask him." Baekhyun pointed his finger at Kai who was busy exploring Taehyung's house. "Right, I nearly forgot my intention here." Kai smiled and signal all of them to take a sit like he was the real owner of the house. 

"So, what happened between you, you and Sooyeon Noona?" Kai raised his eyebrow at Taehyung and Baekhyun who were seating next to each other. "Nothing you should know." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue childishly while Taehyung kept quiet instead. He didn't want to see you today, that's why he didn't go to school at all. Why? Simple, he was ashamed. 

"I know you guys quarrelled, just freaking tell me." Kai hissed, but Baekhyun
 wasn't going to say anything. He knew that they would laugh at him for being childish if he tell them the real reason why he fought with you. 

"Fine, I don't care what's the real reason behind all this. But I just want to say, Sooyeon Noona is tired as well. Why? Because two of her best friend had freaking confessed to her. If she say she was fine with it, she would be lying. How the hell would she be okay after all this crap happened to her ? I know why she avoided the two of you, she didn't want to ruin the friendship with you two. She's sacrificing a lot. But why are you guys so dense to even realise that?" 

"Man, don't tell me you guys are leaving her alone after making her go through all of this? I knew it would be better if she's with me---" 

Taehyung cleared his throat before sending a warning glare to Sehun. He immediately shut up and slumped back down. 

"We just needed some time to think." 

"I guess 1 day is enough for thinking, right? Now, just talk to her and confront her. Avoiding isn't going to solve anything. You guys are older than me, I think you know how to handle this situation better than me." Kai smirked. If you were in this room with them, you would have been really grateful to Kai, who knows someone as young as him can say something so meaningful? 

You opened your eyes as darkness filled the surrounding. You groaned when you realised that your hands and legs were tied together. Just then, the door clicked opened and you heard something-footsteps. 

Someone released the blindfold on you and tossed it on the floor. You glanced around and noticed that you were in a total unfamiliar place. You bite your lips when you finally get the hint that you were kidnapped. 

"Why are you guys doing this to me? I have no money!" You yelled as one of the man crouched down infront of you. He placed his finger under your chin and he slightly lifted it up, making you dangerously close to him. "You better be good. Don't say I never warn you." He smirked evilly before releasing his grip on you. 

"We didn't kidnapped you for money, someone send us to do it." Another man said. Just then, the door clicked open. You squinted your eyes to take a good look at this "mysterious" person. "Hyeri?!"