Chapter 21 - Clumsy

One Sided Love

 

The next day, you were seating on the couch, with your eyes half opened. You didn't sleep well yesterday. Scratch that, you can't fall asleep at all. You were thinking of Taehyung the whole day. Not only him, but Baekhyun as well. You were wondeirng why were they sticking to you all this time ? Taehyung were an exception of course, since he's your "best friend" but what about Baekhyun ? 
 
He's handsome, rich and more. He can easily gets the girl he wants. But why did he makes friend with you instead ? You ain't rich. You are not smart. You are not as pretty as other girls, so why did he even want to waste his time on you ? That was something you can never solve for now. 
 
You rubbed your eyes for the last time, trying hard not to fall asleep. You stood up and make your way to the washroom to wash your face. Hoping that it will have an effect of helping you to stay awake. You wrapped the towel around your face and gently wipe away the water on it. You walked to the mirror and took a glimpse of yourself. "Park Sooyeon ! Why are you so pathetic.?" You muttered to yourself and hung the towel back to the original position.
 
Because the towel hanger were kind of tall, you need to jump a little bit to reach the top of it. Just then, your were about to succeed when you accidentally slip and fall. You yelped and landed on your knees. "Aish. You pabo.. " You mumbled while examining on your bleeding leg. On the other side, Baekhyun took out the keys to your locked door and opened it clumsily. He had secretly stolen one before when you were in the washroom. He was jealous because Taehyung  has the key to your house, but he doesn't have a single one. 
 
"Sooyeon? Are you there ?" He glanced around, trying to look for your familiar figure. You brightened up when you heard someone calling your name. "Baekhyun-ah. Is that you ?" You yelled and stood up slowly while leaning your palm on the wall. "Where are you?" He asked while walking to your room. "I'm in the washroom." 
 
He hurried his way to the washroom and opened the door frantically. "Yah! Kwenchana ?" He asked while checking you from top to toe. "I'm alright, just help me out of here." You said and he immediately slung your hand over his shoulders and helped you out. He placed you on the edge of your bed and crouched down infront of you, before standing up again."Why are you so clumsy ? Can't you just be careful for once ?" He screamed and you pouted sadly. 
 
You knew he was worried about you. But it wasn't entirely your fault for being clumsy. In fact, you were also scared of him. Baekhyun can be very nice, but you never want to see another side of him.  "Mianhae." You tugged on his shirt to beg for his forgiveness. "I promise to be careful in the future. Don't be angry. Alright?" You whined and did a small aegyo for him. He stare at you in disbelief but at the same time, a small giggle were heard from his mouth. 
 
"I will go get some medicine to apply on your leg." He walked off and you smiled at his thoughtfulness. After a few minutes, he came back with his hand full on medication and pieces of bandage for your leg. He placed the stuff on the bed and crouch down infront of you again. "Baekhyun-ah. Thanks a lot." 
 
"Don't say that. Just remember to take care of yourself in the future. " He replied in a smirking tone. "Arraso." You reassured. "This is going to hurt, but just endure it, alright ?" You simply nodded, not wanting to give him more trouble. He placed the cream onto your wound and spread it around with the cotton bugs. You winced and clenched your fist tightly from the pain you were receiving. 
 
 "Hold onto my hand." He said and you interwine your hands together with him. You didn't know why, holding him actually makes you feel a lot better. Just like what you say before, Baekhyun is just like your medicine. He can cure any sickness you have. Unkowingly, He then wrapped the bandage around and secure it with a tiny clip. "There, all done." 
 
You nodded and stare at your leg. *Does he have any experience in doing this ?* you thought. "Do you like holding me so much ?" He teased and you tilted your head in confusion. He pointed at your hand and that's when you realised that you were still holding onto his hand. You let go of him and glanced around awkwardly. "Damn, I shouldn't have said that." He whispered to himself, making sure it was inaudible for you to hear. 
 
"Go and change now. I don't think you want to be late for school, right ?" He teased while tapping onto his watch. You nodded sheepishly and limp your way to the washroom. "Don't fall again, or I might need to see you ."  He smirked and you fake a punch at him. 
 
The two of you walk to school while chatting on the most random stuff you have ever heard. The classroom was already half filled but Taehyung wasn't included. *he isn't here yet.* You stiffened when you recalled what happened yesterday. *Is he avoiding me ? Was it because of the kiss I gave him yesterday ?* Baekhyun nudge you and you shook your head, knowing that he was going to ask you what happened. 
 
Just then, The door slammed open and Taehyung stomped in, "Park Sooyeon." 
 

Hey ! Sorry ! Just wanna ask, does anyone have twitter here and don't mind following back ? I just created an account yesterday (I'm outdated, I know) so I need some followers, of course I will follow back as well.! Please ? Thank you. ^^ I will update later, promise ~~ Anyway, if any of you are okay with the twitter following thingy, pm me your username. Thankss ^^