Chapter 19 - Rivals

One Sided Love

 

"Sooyeon-ah. You can go first. I need to talk to Baekhyun Hyung." Taehyung said and signal Baekhyun to follow him. You tilt your head in confusion and shrugged before walking back to your classes. This morning, Taehyung and Baekhyun were already at your house when you were awake. The atmosphere were intense, especially the aura coming out from Taehyung.
 
"Hyung" Taehyung called while finding a spot to sit down. "What do you want to talk about?" Baekhyun asked , getting annoyed by Taehyung's weird behaviour. "Let's just be honest with each other. Do you like Sooyeon ?" He asked. Baekhyun glanced around, hesitating whether he should tell him the truth anot.
 
"I like her. Scratch that, I love her." Baekhyun said sternly, not regretting any words he said just now. "I love her as well." Taehyung admitted. Baekhyun nodded clamly, in fact he wasn't shock by this news. It was something he have long realised from Taehyung. "I will fight for her." Baekhyun said while leaning onto the wall behind him. 
 
"Me too, I will do everything just to make her mine." Taehyung smiled and stood up. "I guess, we will be rivals from now on. Fair and square ?" Baekhyun asked while placing his hand infront of Taehyung, waiting for him to shook it. "Fair and square. No cheating or forcing is allowed." He smiled and wrap his hand around Baekhyun's. "let's go back now, I think she's worried." Taehyung said and walk ahead of Baekhyun. 
 
"You are finally back, I was worried that something would happen to the both of you." You raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun who simply shrugged "Nothing you need to know." He winked and took out the books, placing it on the desk. You smack his arms as hard as you can and he winced from it. "Fine, meanie." You stuck our your tongue and focus your attention onto the whiteboard. 
 
Your eyes then landed on Hyeri. Is been so long since Hyeri have find trouble with you. You were indeed happy, but something tells you to be careful around her. "Hey, are you angry.?" Baekhyun whispered softly as the teacher were already in the classroom. "Aniyo, I'm not." You place your hand under your chin while tapping your pen continuously. 
 
Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrow and place his hand on top of yours. "Stop your pen tapping game, is annoying." You made a face at him and turned around. You then realised that his hand were still on top of yours. You glanced around making sure nobody sees it and fortunately for you, your seats were located at the back of the classroom. "Yah ! Hands off." You hissed and tried to shook his hand off,  but his grip on you became even tighter. 
 
"Shiro! I think our hands fit perfectly well together." He grin while examining it. "W-we don't ! Just let go." You stuttered. "Call me Baekhyun Oppa first." He playfully raised an eyebrow at you and you widened your eyes from his request. "I will never ever call you that!" 
 
"Then, I won't let go of your hand." He teasingly place your hand onto his lap and you flinched from the close contact. "B-Baekhyun Oppa." You muttered, more like whispering to yourself. He lean in closer, signalling you to speak louder. "B-Baekhyun O-Oppa." You called, this time a little bit louder. " I still can't hear you." He secretly smirked. "Baekhyun Oppa !" You yelled loudly and all their attention turn towards you, even the teacher. 
 
"Park Sooyeon !" The teacher growled. "M-mianhae!" You lowered your head while staring on the floor, mentally cursing Baekhyun for pulling a prank on you. "I will forgive you this time. No more next time." The teacher kindly said and you muttered a small "thank you" and sat back down. Baekhyun place his hand over his mouth to stop him from laughing out loudly. "You stupid Baekhyun ! Is all your fault." You said, feeling embarrass.  "Y-you are so funny !" He chuckled for the last time and you smacked his head hard enough for him to scream out his pain.
 
"Now what? Byun Baekhyun ?" The teacher narrowed her eyes at Baekhyun while he just look down onto the floor. "Park Sooyeon and Byun Baekhyun. Out of my class now.!" The teacher yelled and you have no choice but to obey her instructions. "Yah ! Is all your fault." You half whispered at Baekhyun, who were grinning from ear to ear. "At least we had fun." He winked and you can't help but let out a small giggle. Just then, Taehyung stare at the door sadly. *How I wish I was the one standing outside with you.*
 

Hey ! Don't worry, I will be fair. If this chapter is full of Baekhyun, next chapter will be about Taehyung . Okay ? I have decided to update two chapter today, because I have officially reach 100++ subscriber. Once again, I didn't know I would reach 100++ subscriber so fast, of course, without all of your help I wouldn't be able to do it . Thanks so muchhhh :)) 

Happy birthday ! Chanyeol. Hahhahah. Is actually 11:43 here but 12:43 KST. But oh well, happy belated birthday ^^ EXO HAPPY VIRUS. ME LOVE YOU. ^^