Chapter 1 - The first meeting

One Sided Love

*Flashback*

You were walking home alone after buying some grocery at the market. Your house wasn't very far and you decided to walk back home. Everything was fine until you saw a group of guys standing in front of you, drunk and scary. "Hey, little girl. Wanna play with us?" One of the man smirked. You shook your head nervously. "I-I need to go back h-home now, e-excuse me." You tried to walk past them but one of them grab your wrist and yanked you into his arms. 

"Nobody ever dare to rejects us. Little girl." Another man your face using the back of the hands. You tried to cover your face with your hands, but the grip on it became even tighter. "Let me go. Please!" You pleaded while tears are running down your cheeks. "Don't worry. We won't be too rough. " he said and motion the other guy to bring you into the back alley. 

"You shouldn't treat a girl like that." A guy behind you shouted. All of you turned around and saw a guy leaning on the lamp post that were located behind All of you. You squinted your eyes to take a look at his face. You realise that he was young, about the same age as you. "What if we want to?" The man that had his grip on your hand challenged back. "You never know what I can do." The young guy smirked back. He glanced around the group of man and landed his eyes on you. You stare back at him and shook your head, telling him not to let them take you away. He reassure you with a smile. 

He then walk towards you and grab the other side of your hands. "Let go of her, before I do something that will make you all regret." The young guy said sternly. The man on the other side roll his eyes and let out a scoffed, "I'm much more older than you, you can't do anything bad to us." The young guy then suddenly let go of your hand and walk towards the man, he whispered something into his ear and the man immediately shivered in fear. "I-I'm sorry, W-we should go now" the man said and apologise to you. You stare at them in shock, what did he say that make them feel so terrified.?

"Are you okay?" The guy asked and you turned around. You squinted your eye and examined his face, he was handsome, cute, y, hot , whatever you name it. You blushed at the thought of someone so handsome had save you from those . He suddenly shook his hand in front of your head and you shook your thoughts away. "I-I'm alright. T-thanks." You stuttered and fiddled your fingers nervously. "Welcome and I'm Kim Taehyung." He smiled. "I-I'm Park Sooyeon." You mumbled out your name and look down on the floor.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He said and bent down till he reach your eye level. "Where are you going now?" He asked calmly. "Home, I just want to buy some grocery for my dinner." You said. He nodded his head and look around. You got curious and glanced around the street as well. But there wasn't anything worth looking at. You furrowed your eyebrow at the thought of it when you heard him chuckling. "You are cute." He said and place his hand into his pocket and walked off. You followed his foot step and walked off as well.

He suddenly stop and you bump your head against his back. "Yah!" You slightly hissed and rubbed your head in a circulation motion. "You lead the way, I will bring you back home. " He smirked at your clumsiness. "Okay I-----" your eyes widened when you realised he wanted to bring you back home. "Is alright! I will go home by myself ! I will be fine." You went on and on until he decided to stop you. "I won't do anything bad to you. I just want to make sure they don't come back for you." He said in a "no big deal" tone. You softened at the thought of him caring about you. 

You nodded your head and stroll off. He was walking beside you. You look down onto the floor and saw the shadow of you and him, together. *We look compatible.* you chuckled at the thought of it and he look at you weirdly. You laugh awkwardly and rubbed the back of your neck with your hands. The walk home was silent but you felt even more safe because he was beside you.