Album No. 42

Play the Keys to My Heart

Album No. 42

∫Track 01

“The plan’s brilliant isn’t it?” Junsu suddenly cut into my thoughts as I was thinking of what excuse to tell my parents when I meet them at LiYin’s house.

I still couldn’t believe that they showed up all of a sudden, and just like that. However, I did ditch them the other day out of nowhere too… so Kwon BoA is guilty as charged.

I blinked a couple of times back at Junsu and honestly had no idea what he was talking about.
“Um, what plan, Junsu?” I asked, wincing and feeling bad about not listening to him the entire time that he had been driving and talking to me and JaeJoong in the back seat.

“You know, the one I was just telling you guys about,” he answered plainly, a goofy smile on his face. “LiYin and I came up with it in two minutes. It’s great, right?”

“What is it? I wasn’t paying attention,” JaeJoong deadpanned and I was both relieved and apologetic. Luckily, Junsu is Junsu so he wasn’t mad about it and enthusiastically explained everything, again. This time I was all ears.

“Wait. So I’m supposed to pretend that I went out to buy… bread?” I repeated Junsu’s last words after we pulled up across the street from LiYin’s place. He nodded eagerly with a smile that I swear could burn out a thousand suns.

“Exactly! Because you wanted to make grilled cheese for lunch but you ran out of bread! Which is partly true since LiYin was planning to do that anyway. Pretty good idea, right? It’ll totally work well,” Junsu grinned as he looked at the two of us through the rearview mirror.

“Really,” JaeJoong spoke and glared at Junsu through narrowed eyes. “So, Master of Ideas, where’s the bread?”

Junsu’s smile quickly turned upside down. He then hung his jaw open for a while, contemplating about the situation. “…Oh, I should have drove us to the market before we came here, shouldn’t I?”

JaeJoong whacked him lightly on the head and scolded the poor guy, “Yah, forget it! It’ll just be an extra waste of time to go there now.” He turned to me and instructed, “Just say that you didn’t have enough cash. Here, give me your wallet.”

I did as I was told and handed all my money to JaeJoong, which he stuffed in his pocket. “I’ll keep it safe for you and give it back to you later.”

“Okay,” I replied and gave him a small smile. Junsu also gave me a thumbs-up and I returned a nod before I reached for the door handle.

“Boa,” JaeJoong called and I looked at him shyly when he placed a hand on the top of my head. “Be careful in there. If anything happens, give me a call right away, okay?”

“Mm, I will,” I fully smiled and left the car.

∫Track 02

I rang LiYin’s doorbell and waited with my heart pounding at least 200 beats per minute in my chest. I mean, I’m sure that I could pull of this little lie, but what I was worried about was what my parents had to tell me. There had to be a reason why they rushed all the way here to personally pick me up so soon.

“BOA!” LiYin shouted when she opened the door and jumped on me with a hug, which of course wasn’t weird at all. I walked in with my best friend’s arms tightly wrapped around me and noticed my parents sitting at the couches, sipping tea.

“Ha-ha, what are you doing LiYin? Did you miss me so much even when I just took a short trip to the supermarket?” I emphasized that last part and laughed a little too nervously. “Oh and too bad I couldn’t make it with the bread, turns out I didn’t have enough money.”

Her eyes brightened and she quickly shrunk away from me, running her fingers in her long wavy hair. “Heh, heh, it’s okay and yeah~ I, uh, thought you got lost! That’s why I’m so relieved to see you!” One look at LiYin’s eyes and I knew that she was screaming ‘save me!’

“H-hi, Omma, Appa~” I greeted, maybe a tad too cheerfully, but- “What brings you here?”
I caught an interesting look in Appa’s eyes and I couldn’t make out whether there were good news or bad. Probably bad.

“I’d like to ask you the same thing, Miss Kwon BoA, or did you forget that you live under my roof?” As expected of Mrs. Kwon Omma.
“What were you thinking running off from the Parks New Year’s celebration like that? Are you trying to ruin our relationship with them?”

Regardless of whose house I actually went to, I did owe an apology to my parents for ditching the party.

I soon presented myself in front of my parents in the center of the living room and slowly crouched down to my knees. Not a wrinkle changed on my mother’s face but my dad was utterly shocked. He wanted to come pick me up by the arm but I stayed as I was on the floor.

“Sorry, Omma, Appa. I won’t do that ever again,” I told them in my most sincere voice and lowered my head in a bow. “I’m really sorry.”

I must have caught my mom by surprise too because she simply cleared and adjusted her folded arms. “Ahem, well. You’re lucky that there probably won’t be a next time.”

She stood up and I was confused by how quickly and easily she let that one go. Did the tea work on calming her? And – what did she mean there won’t be a next time?

“Wait, why not? What happened?” I questioned, holding my mom’s arm back. Not like I actually wanted to attend any more of those Park events but it was weird what she said. Was she serious? Were there no more Parks in my life?

Omma turned to me with a partially angry yet partially sympathetic face. She stared at me with that very expression for a while until she sighed in frustration and rolled her eyes. “Go ask your father.”

My mom hurriedly walked out of LiYin’s house, leaving me super confused. I glanced back at my dad, waiting for him to speak. “Appa?”

A small tinge of relief swelled in me when the corner of his lips rose. “Sweetheart,” Appa said calmly and put his palms on my shoulders reassuringly.

“Yoochun called off the engagement.”

Happiness and uneasiness hit me square in the face like no other.
Wait, was this really real life? Like, really?

“A-Appa, are y- are you kidding?” I exclaimed and squealed as I threw my arms around him. The thing that I’ve wanted to happen since forever has finally happened! I was finally off the hook, and I was ecstatic but yet, somehow, a part of me felt bad. I couldn’t help but think about what Yoochun was feeling.

Oh man, what am I saying? Maybe he’s happy about this too, otherwise he wouldn’t have made the decision to call it off in the first place, right?

“Wait, Appa. How? Why?” I questioned and dear old dad shrugged.

“I’m not sure why the boy did it but when the night was almost over, Yoochun got up on stage and announced that he was cancelling the marriage. It was quite a shocker for everyone.”

LiYin gasped out of nowhere. Both Appa and I turned to her and she quickly covered , embarrassed. “Ah, sorry..”

“It’s fine, LiYin. You know that there are no secrets between our family and you,” Appa said casually and stood up straight. “Well then, thanks for everything LiYin. I think we best be going,” Appa stated, giving my best friend a wave. “Come along, BoA. We have other things to discuss at home.”
“I’ll be out in a second,” I told him and soon he left the two of us girls alone.

“So, what do you think?” I asked LiYin and she gave me a look as if I’d said the most ridiculous thing she’s heard.

“What do you mean what do I think?! I think it’s great! Now you can peacefully date JaeJoong and have your happy ending!” LiYin exclaimed in the fastest I’ve ever heard her speak. She must have been keeping it in her so she wouldn’t look like a fool in front of my dad, and now in one breath she had let it all out.

I daydreamed being a princess and JaeJoong as my prince briefly before LiYin shook me out of my thoughts with her loudness.

“Hey! You don’t look as happy as I thought you’d be,” LiYin remarked and she read me like a book.
“What? Of course I’m happy,” I told her. “But… no, you’re right. At the same time, I just feel- I just feel like I’m doing something wrong.”

“BoA, what could possibly be wrong about being happy about this? It wasn’t what you wanted in the first place, and need I remind you that you were being forced into it the entire time despite not having any feelings for Yoochun. If anything, that was what’s wrong,” LiYin explained and her words did make sense but-

“I know what you’re thinking, however Miss Kwon there will be no ifs, ands or buts. You deserve to be happy, so go out and be happy for once,” LiYin urged and pushed me on my shoulder blades, showing me the way out.

She almost had me completely out of the door before I swiftly turned around and caught my bestie in a hug. “Thank you, LiYin~”

I felt warm, little arms circle around my back and I smiled. “You’re always welcome, Unni.”

∫Track 03

My parents explained to me that though the engagement was off, the Parks fortunately didn’t fire them and didn’t place the blame on me this time either. Apparently, Yoochun had thought this all through and had conferred with his parents about his decision right before the announcement that night.

Yes, I was glad and relieved, like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I was finally free. But even with LiYin’s encouragement earlier, a part of my heart was still heavy. I honestly wonder, what was Yoochun’s reason for this? What was he feeling? Right now? At this very moment?

And then another part of me screamed to call JaeJoong to deliver the good news. I wonder how he will react. Will he be happy for me? For us? Will he take me out to somewhere fancy to celebrate? Ah, or it could be that he doesn’t even care. I shouldn’t get my hopes up in case I’ll be disappointed, because you never know with Kim JaeJoong.

I was tapping my phone on my chin as I thought my little thoughts, and suddenly it vibrated in my hand, making me almost drop it.

“H-hello?” I picked it up immediately, sitting up in my bed and my heart skipped hearing that voice like fresh air. All my sad thoughts instantly flew out of the window.
“Hey, so what did your parents say? Are you okay? Your mom didn’t do anything to you, did she?” Oh my adorable hero.

I softly giggled to the side and decided to put on act for him. “Ah, yeah, ugh.. Omma hit me! Really hard! It hurts..” I whimpered and sniffled, pretending that I cried.

“WHAT? Where is she now? Didn’t your dad do anything to stop her? Ah, PABO! Why didn’t you call me? Geez, wait for me! Wait for me and I’ll be right over to see you! Just wait okay!”

I wanted to tell him that I was just kidding in the midst of his outburst but before I could utter a syllable the line went dead. I tried to call him back but he wasn’t picking up. Boy, maybe I shouldn’t have played this kind of prank on him. Usually he isn’t that gullible, right? Man, when he gets here and finds me unharmed, I will totally be punished for real…

But on the other hand, I’ll get to see him, so I guess it’s okay. And then, I could tell him everything in person.

∫Track 04

I waited outside for JaeJoong’s arrival in my trench coat, hugging myself to keep warm. Luckily, it wasn’t long until he pulled up in his Benz and ran towards me in a fast, troubled stride.

He surprised me when he grabbed me by the arms and started checking out every inch of my body, turning me left and right searching for the injuries. Aww, he’s such a cute boyfriend, especially when he’s all fretful and upset.

“Where did she hit you? Does it hurt? I know she’s your mom but I think we should inform the authorities about this,” JaeJoong said and I couldn’t hold it in. I burst out giggling and had to hold my stomach in so I wouldn’t die from laughter.

JaeJoong gawked at me, totally baffled by my reaction. “Yah, pabo! What’s so funny?” He gasped and suddenly, petted my head, examining it ever so seriously. “God, did she hit you in the head? BoA, why didn’t you tell me!”

“Ah, I’m sorry~ I’m sorry~” I apologized once I caught my breath and slowed down my laughing. I looked up at him and smiled sheepishly. “The truth is… I lied. I’m not hurt at all.”

Strangely, JaeJoong’s straight expression didn't change at all, even when I had my most innocent face on. Was it that he didn’t hear me?

“BoA, you don’t have to pretend that it didn’t happen. It’s okay. I promise I won’t report it then, just tell me where you’re hurt. Oh and you probably shouldn’t stay here anymore, it’s not safe. I’ll just let Omma know that you’re coming over and-”

“No, really JaeJoong, I’m fine~” I told him and squeezed his forearm reassuringly. “What do you think could have possibly happened that Omma would do something like that to me anyway?”

I started to question him with my eyes and he looked a bit taken aback. It was suspicious since I hadn’t even had the chance to tell him what my parents and I talked about it yet. JaeJoong slowly put his hands back at his sides and turned his head to the left, purposefully avoiding my gaze.
“No. I just thought that.. maybe she found out about you staying over at my place and got really mad at you for that. You know, something like that,” he said and I squinted my eyes at him.

“Yah, don't look at me like that.. You’re making me feel guilty while you should be guilty one PABO,” JaeJoong retorted and shook his finger at me while approaching me, making me retreat with each step he made. “For lying to me about getting hurt – what do you think I should do to you now? Hm?”

JaeJoong wore an angry face and I gulped when he had me backed up against the wall of my house. He stared down at me and I was completely intimidated by the hand that he had planted on the wall above my head.

“Uh, heh, heh heh heh~” I laughed nervously, smiling at him cutely so that he’d let me off easy.
His expression was completely serious and his eyes were ice-cold. “Extra two hours of piano practice NOW.”

“What?! Jae- JaeJoong-ah! No..! Now? But- I just- we-” I yelled at the back of his head, as he pulled me down the path towards his car. “Where are we-”

“Be quiet if you want to live!”
“AH, YES SIR!”

∫Track 05

“Tch,” JaeJoong scoffed, wearing a proud, yet clearly evil grin on his face. He had his arms crossed as he stood behind me, and had been pointing out all the things I was doing wrong as I played the large Steinway in the realms of the Ongaku building.

“He thinks he’s so cool. Tch. Lee DongHae is not the only one with special access to the school grounds,” he said to himself and laughed out loud, maniacally. Usually I’d say something about that but I could care less at the moment because I was SUFFERING.

I pouted as my fingers started to cramp up from playing ‘Canon’ for like the twentieth time tonight, and without break too! Why is it that my boyfriend is also a dictatorial piano instructor? Oh, woe is me…

“JaeeeeJoooonnnggg~” I whined and ultimately slammed on the keys being fed up with all this. His eyes widened with shock at the same time looking like he wanted to reprimand me for treating the beloved piano so harshly. However, I didn’t care. I know that I did play a mean prank on him earlier but this was too much, especially for a beginner like me who at music! “I don't want to practice anymore! Please, spare my life!”

He looked down at me and didn’t look affected one bit. “N-O. This is your punishment. Accept full responsibility, Miss Kwon BoA or there will be worse consequences.”

I stuck out my bottom lip and gave him my adorable sad look. I shook my head and clasped my hands together, trying another round of begging. “JaeJoong-ah~~ I realize that I did wrong already, and I’m sorry for tricking you, really, really sorry~ Forgive me and don’t make me suffer anymore, please~!”

Slowly but surely, his face looked like he was reconsidering! Just a little more, BoA! Keep playing cute! You will succeed!

“JaeJoong-ah~~” I walked up to him and nudged him with my shoulder. “I know you don’t actually want to treat me like this right? You actually want to be good to me, right? JaeJooooong~”

He shuffled to his right so that he can avoid my absolutely convincing puppy dog face. But I only moved in front of him again, pouting even more. JaeJoong shifted to his other side and I only followed. This continued about three more times before he gave in.

“All right, okay! You can stop playing the piano! AISH! The cuteness is killing me..” I heard him mutter the last few words and I jumped up in joy. YES! I WIN!

“Yay, thank you! You’re the best, JaeJoong!” I squealed and gave him a tight hug. I could feel by the way his body first tensed that he was surprised. It only lasted for a quick second before he relaxed again, and sighed.

“Other than for revenge, you know that I am only doing this for your own good,” he stated in a solid, low voice, referring to the piano practice punishment. “Need I remind you that the competition for London is coming up in just three months and so is the seniors’ final recital before graduation. You need all the practice you can get, pabo. Not only for dance, but piano too.”

I frowned a little at how much I had on my plate. Not only did I have those highly important performances coming up, along with the dance I had to do with DongHae next week, but also university exams, applications and regular school stuff. I didn’t even want to think about what I should do when I bump into certain people at school.

“And… don’t ever scare me like that again,” JaeJoong abruptly interrupted my thoughts and from that, all my worries were momentarily pushed aside as my insides turned extra warm.
“Pabo. You should know by now that I can’t handle finding out that you’re hurt.”
He paused to let out a sigh, and I could feel him cuddle me even stronger. “Why do you always me like this? Like a crazy person, worrying about you all the time… you’re evil.”

I couldn’t help the super wide smile from appearing, lighting up my entire face. He’s never been this honest with me before. I felt so blessed as I tightened my arms around his waist. “I’m sorry, JaeJoong.”

I then looked up at his serious face. “And, thank you. Thank you for caring so much about me. It makes me really happy to hear you say it.”

JaeJoong’s lips slowly rose in a smile and he nodded. Although his mouth won’t say it, I can tell that he’s happy to be with me too. Or it could be my hopeful thinking. Either way, I was glad that we were together.

When I loosened my arms to pull away from the embrace, JaeJoong jumped. I’m embarrassed to admit that I had accidentally touched him on his – ahem – . I swear, I didn’t do it on purpose!

His face turned scarlet really quickly and no doubt the color in my cheeks had become the same shade.

Thankfully, JaeJoong swiftly moved on to another topic so that we didn’t have to talk about that one. “Um, so, what did your parents talk to you about anyway?” he asked and sat down on the piano bench, switching positions with me. His fingers glazed across the keys as I thought about the situation.

“Oh, that,” I replied, scratching my earlobe, still wondering how I should say this and how he’d react. Should I just say it normally? Or perhaps I shouldn’t tell him? But, why should I hide it? Aish. Since I want to be honest with him, I’ll just say it! Here goes nothing.

“I don’t have to marry Yoochun anymore,” I announced and right at that moment, I thought – this made all the sense in the world. JaeJoong must have been worried about liking me because he always knew that I had been engaged to Yoochun. Now with this piece of great news, we were finally able to freely date. He should be relieved, and contented. But he only looked back at me, plainly without any particular reaction.

“Aren’t you happy?” I asked, but once I let those words out of my mouth, I felt selfish. The truth was that he didn’t have to be happy for me at all, but I couldn’t imagine how else he should be feeling.
Finally, JaeJoong smiled and gave me a nod. I felt relaxed when he said, “Of course. I’m glad.” But his smile seemed kind of sad. He explained, “It’s just that.. I kind of pity that Park Yoochun.”

It was sweet that he felt the same way I did. “I know. Me too,” I told him and we stayed quiet in thought for a while.

“Anyway, this might sound bad, since a heart had to be broken, but.. let’s celebrate,” JaeJoong suggested and all the negativity in my mind washed away. My awesome boyfriend stood up and slipped his hands in his pockets, rocking on his feet.
I beamed back at him in agreement and asked, “Okay. What should we do?”

JaeJoong then threw me a smirk and started walking in my direction, step by step – and from the earlier experience, he seemed to be hinting that he had something dangerous plotted. “Hm, shall we got out to eat? Or maybe you’d like me to cook for you?” Well, to my surprise, they didn’t seem like bad choices.

But then he said, “Or perhaps we should stay here alone. And secretly do something that we’re not supposed to do in school.”

All the heat in my body must have rushed to face because it was so hot that I felt like I could barely breathe. I spoke too soon. I knew it~! He was definitely thinking dangerously!
“Y-yah, Kim JaeJoong! What.. what are you saying?” I turned and stumbled backwards into the piano.

He leaned over me, pushing me back against the instrument and raised his soft palm against my cheek. My heart was racing like mad but as his girlfriend, I did want him to be satisfied too. I willingly complied to his suggestion, closing my eyes and puckering my lips for his kiss. After a minute, I didn’t feel anything.

I opened my eyes again when I heard JaeJoong laughing, each time getting a little louder, and I was embarrassed. He pointed at me and said aloud, “Ah Kwon BoA, you’re such a ert!”
What a thing to yell out loud when we were at school! Even though there was nobody here, it was still embarrassing!

“WHAT? I am not! You’re – you’re the one who said all those funny things a-about, oh, you know!”
“But you didn’t push me away, which means you wanted to do something erted, didn’t you?” JaeJoong guessed with a suggestive gleam in his eyes.

“Well, you’re the one who wanted it first– don’t twist it around and blame me!” I scolded him and stomped my foot. “ARG, I hate you Kim JaeJoong! Why do you always do something to embarrass me?” I smacked him on the shoulders with alternating hands. “You never change, even now that we’re dating, you always.. UGH! I hate you, I hate you, I HATE—”

The life got out of me when JaeJoong plugged his lips over mine, holding my wrists and pressing me against the piano keys. This was our first true kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend. And, despite the argument that preceded it, it was perfect. In this one moment, all my anger melted away. It wasn’t actually real anger anyway, hehe.

I stared back at JaeJoong in shock when we both stopped for a breath.

“Even if you hate me, you’ll have to deal with me from now on,” JaeJoong expressed in all seriousness and my heart stopped. How can I not be in love with him?

“Because I’m not going to hold back from liking you anymore BoA.”

A small smile spread across my lips and I nodded. Happiness grew all over me and I almost wanted to cry, though I kept my cool. “Well then, I forgive you,” I stated with a smug look and he on the inside of his teeth.

“YAH, is that how you react at my heartfelt confession?” he scolded me, and all I could do was . I stuck my tongue out, blowing a raspberry.
“Why? What are you going to do about it?” I laughed as I ran away from him, just in case. Unfortunately, he quickly caught me and tickled me all over.

“Ah, stop it~! I’m really sensitive!” I exclaimed while giggling to my wit’s end. I wriggled around in his arms, until I was able to break loose. When I did, I kicked him lightly on the and sprinted out of the practice room door.

“ert!” JaeJoong yelled, laughing as he tried to catch me. I paced down the empty hallway ahead of him, thinking that it wouldn’t be bad if life continued just like this – with the person that I like forever chasing after me, because as long as he’s coming for me, I will be happy because it’s him.

It will always be him.

∫Track 06

Before we knew it, the winter break was over and we were finally back at school the very next day, officially this time that is.

JaeJoong had waited for me outside the house this morning, picked me up, and had the both of us rode in his car to school.

“I’m nervous,” I admitted when we pulled up to Ongaku Academy’s entrance. Seeing all our classmates and underclassmen crowding around the courtyard made me wonder what they would think when the two of us walked out of the limousine together.

“What is there to be nervous about?” JaeJoong said, as if I were being a silly squash head, and ruffled my hair. He gave me a playful smile. “It’s not like we haven’t dated in public before.”

I looked at him, blushing as I thought about those times when everyone assumed that were an item, and most hilarious of all, when a fan club even formed as a result of a misunderstanding. Hm. JaeJoong had a point, and the best thing was that this time we were going out for real.

“But if you’re really scared, I can hold your hand,” JaeJoong teased and I gave him a frown, turning him down.
“NO THANKS,” I replied coolly with my pride and got out of the car.

I walked out first without JaeJoong and I was somewhat relieved that no one was paying much attention. Everyone seemed to be happy to see each other again and were catching up after the break, making me smile at the fresh start of the second semester.

It was all normal as I stepped further into the courtyard, bouncing along with my knapsack until suddenly, out of nowhere, people started to notice me. JaeJoong had come up from behind me and held my hand without asking.

I widened my eyes as heads started to turn while JaeJoong got in front of me, dragging me along to our first period class. “Hey!”
“I know,” JaeJoong answered as we kept walking, not stopping to answer any of our other classmates’ questions. “You’re not scared, and you don’t need me to hold your hand.”
“Th-that’s right!” I exclaimed, confused by what he was planning. “So why—”
“Because I want to,” JaeJoong said out loud, and a bunch of people around us definitely heard. “I’m your boyfriend and I want to hold your hand. Can’t I?”

I blinked at him in surprise that he would admit it just like that. “I mean, yeah.. I guess,” I replied in a low voice and my face warmed up seeing how forward he was being. To be honest, I kind of liked it.

However, it was a pity that I couldn’t calm the waves of squeals that followed afterwards when JaeJoong touched my hair, pushing my bangs aside before he planted a light kiss on my forehead. I was squealing too, though internally.

“There’s nothing you can do now, BoA. You’re mine,” he claimed and at that, my knees literally buckled, causing JaeJoong to have to hold onto me before I fell to the ground.

It completely boggled my mind on why JaeJoong was doing all of this to me but at the same time, I had no intention of wanting him to stop. He made me feel so special. So this is what the top of the world felt like.

“Omo!” a girl amongst the crowd shouted in a tone that was seriously worrying. Both JaeJoong and I turned toward the source of that voice, soon laying our eyes on a presence that we hadn’t anticipated, even though truthfully we should have.

Yoochun walked up to us, and due to my nerves, it seemed as if he were approaching us in slow motion. I didn’t know why but that heavy feeling on my heart weighed down on me again and I was at a loss. What should I do? How should I act? What should I say to him? By the expression on his face, I can tell that he had witnessed everything that JaeJoong did to me and was not the least bit happy.

“Hi, BoA,” Yoochun greeted, with a overtly fake grin that for the first time in all the years I had known him kind of frightened me. Yoochun seemed like a completely different person, and not in a good way.

I watched as Yoochun then casually turned towards JaeJoong, who had a bothered but powerful gaze in his eyes. JaeJoong didn’t seem like he was being strong and defensive, but rather anxious – very anxious.


“And it’s very nice to see you too… Hyung.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: so guys, what do you think? hehehehe, thank you for reading!
PS. school is starting for me this week so I don't know how frequent my updates will be (they surely weren't as frequent as I wanted them to be over the summer, so sorry!!) but you know that I won't give up on Play the Keys to My Heart, ever. I really want to thank you for all your support guys and I wish you a good start to school if you haven't started and if you did, hope that you're doing well! don't stress out too much, work hard and play hard, and before you know it there will be more new chapters so stay tuned! love you all! ♡