Album No. 25

Play the Keys to My Heart

AN: thanks guys for reading and subscribing! I hope you enjoy this one! and oh, made myself a new poster (; PLS DO COMMENT! ^^


Album No. 25
∫ Track 01

“Brown sugar macchiato please,” Yoochun ordered as I scanned the menu over for the third time. The waitress soon turned to me but fortunately she did not look impatient.
“Um… a regular coffee?” I spat out, not knowing nor understanding the unnecessarily complex names on the list. Boy was this embarrassing.

I read her nametag and the waitress named Sooyoung gave me a look but soon smiled. “Milk and sugar, miss?”
I quickly beamed back nodding, “Yes please!”
“Great. I’ll be right back,” Sooyoung said and went to put in our order.

“Hey what’s a macchiato?” I asked blinking my eyes with confusion.
Yoochun gently laughed at me and sat back in his chair. “Espresso coffee served with a dash of hot milk.”
“Oh~” I nodded with my finger pressing my lower lip, feeling the gap of rich people knowledge between him and me.
“I had it once but it’s all coffee anyway though, right?” Yoochun suggested, probably making me feel more comfortable and I nodded again.

Out the window of the tenth floor café that we were sitting in, there was the typical scene of the pretty city lights and the breathtaking nightlife ambience. It was beautiful, soothing and comfortable.

All that was missing was my lover. Sigh.

“So~ what’s the occasion?” I asked with a cheeky smile, hoping to get a conversation started. Now that I think about it, why am I always the one trying to make the first move? This guy…
“Huh?” Yoochun answered, which kind of surprised me. For once he seemed a bit unfocused.

I smiled softly at him. “Nothing. I was just wondering why you called me out all of a sudden…?”
And why I agreed to come now that I’m thinking about it.

Suddenly his face glowed red and I knew something was up. Well I knew that there was before but now it’s obvious that something was up!

Yoochun looked down to his folded hands on the table and exhaled. “BoA I wanted to talk to you about something really important.”
From what I got, Yoochun was getting shy but he wasn’t the usual peppy-happy-shy. It was more like he was a-tad-depressed-and-unsure shy. Hm I wonder why all of a sudden…

OH! Oh my god! W-what if he – what if he heard about the rumor about JaeJoong and me being a couple?! H-h-he’s not going to ask me about that is he?! Ack!

Now I’m getting nervous!

“W-what is it?” I questioned with a slight stutter – a minor slip-up but for the rest of the talk my voice remained calm. I started to scratch my earlobe to keep myself distracted from my thoughts. Aish, I really hope that this isn’t about the rumor!

“It’s about… the whole… engagement thing,” Yoochun revealed and for one I was relieved but on the other hand, what about it? Don’t tell me he wants to push it earlier than graduation! No~~

“I just – I – what I’m trying to say is – I-I never personally asked you if… you wanted to – marry me,” Yoochun stated and then looked up at me with a sincere gaze. “And… I feel like… I should.”

I parted my lips in surprise and only stared back at him as he pulled out a small white velvet box from his jacket pocket.
Oh gosh… was he – was he proposing to me? Like for real?

Yoochun pulled his chair back and began to stand up.

“Brown sugar macchiato sir?” Sooyoung swung by with our order and I couldn’t have been happier to be interrupted. Although this probably wouldn’t stop Yoochun at least it bought me some time.

Yoochun sat down again, clearly pretending to cough out of embarrassment. “Uh- yes. Thank you.”
Sooyoung put down the white cup in front of him and then turned to me. “And your regular coffee miss,” she said, placing mine on the table and then after setting some extra sugars and milk she walked away. “Enjoy~”

I wrapped my hands around the warm mug and smelled the deliciousness of the coffee in the air.
Ah. It almost made me forgot about the horrible series of events that was about to continue… which gives me an idea.

I raised the cup to my lips and took a sip. A long~ sip.

“So, um, as I was saying,” Yoochun began again and stood up from his chair.
“…Ack! AH! Oh my god! This c-coffee—hot!” I yelled and started waving my hands in front of my mouth frantically. I stuck my tongue out and jumped up and down. “HOOOTTT~!”

I quickly excused myself and rushed to the ladies’ room, running as fast as my small feet could carry me.
I went inside and luckily it was empty. I then calmed down as I looked at myself in the mirror with a burdened expression. That was super embarrassing… and all to buy myself some more time to think.

“What am I going to do? WHAT am I going to DO?” I asked myself, placing my hands on my cheeks and rubbing them lightly. They were warm and I must admit that I was looking a bit rosy in the face. However there was no way that I wanted to accept this proposal. NO way!

Yes I will go far to even say that Yoochun can be considered as a ‘friend’ but really my heart – it doesn’t beat for him like it does for— well you know who.

“BoA~ are you okay?”

It was a familiar voice but… was it?

“It’s me Junsu!” he answered and I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he was doing here. How did he even know that I was here?

I hurriedly splashed my water with face to make it look like I was washing my mouth out to cure the ‘burn’ on my tongue and walked out meeting him.

“Junsu? W-why are you here?” I asked pointing at his big old head and he immediately flustered.
“Uh – well I – you know, I was just, wait hey – hey! Stop trying to trick me into saying something I’m not supposed to! Answer my question first!” he retorted and crossed his arms, looking sternly at me. I mean, ‘sternly.’

I flattened my eyes at him. “Junsu I’m not trying to trick you but yes. Fine. Yes I’m fine. Now answer me, what are YOU doing HERE?”
Junsu’s eyes rolled to the ceiling and he kept on staring at it. “Erm…Uh y’know, drinking coffee, duh~”
“Oh really?” I asked again, getting closer to him with my suspicious gaze. “What did you drink?”
“A-a caramel latte?” Junsu responded, backing into a corner.
I nodded at him. “I see~ so what did JaeJoong drink?”
“The same,” Junsu replied and then quickly clasped his hand over his mouth. He started shaking his head. I knew it! JaeJoong was here!

I made a move to storm out of the restroom hallway to find the other culprit but Junsu held me back by the arm.

“Wait, wait! I was—I was kidding~! YoungWoongie Hyung didn’t order anything! I mean, he i-isn’t here!” Junsu defended in a way-too-loud-to-be-an-indoor-voice-voice but unfortunately he was a terrible liar.
“Let go, Junsu!” I shouted back at him, using my other hand to pry his grip off. After a brief struggle, I stopped and stared at him. “Otherwise why are you holding me like this? Do you like me or something?”

Junsu’s eyes widened and he put his hands up in front of him in surrender. “No! It’s not like that!”
“Okay then! Thank you~!” I said and ran back to the café area before Junsu could catch me.

Right when I got outside, Junsu grabbed my arm again. However my eyes were free to gaze around. JaeJoong – he really… wasn’t here?

I looked back to Yoochun’s table and saw him peering down at the white box from before. Oh man, I have to get back to him too but my feet didn’t want to move.

“S-see? I told you that Hyung wasn’t here!” Junsu spoke proudly. He let me go and put his hands on his hips like a superhero. I turned to look at Yoochun and then glanced back at Junsu. I caught him exhale a breath of air to the side, putting his hand on his chest and looking relieved.

His expression was more than enough to confirm that there was something going on but I guess now the evidence was has disappeared.

“So you came here by yourself?” I asked in a low voice, feeling quite depressed now. But – whatever. So what if JaeJoong was here? It’s not like he would whisk me away from Yoochun. It’s not like he would stop the proposal. It’s not like he would tell me not to marry Yoochun and to go run away with him instead. Geez what am I even saying? I’m really getting out of hand. Stop it, heart.

If anything has to be done, I’m going to have to do it myself.

“Sure, yeah~ let’s go with that.” Junsu smiled and then patted me on the back. I already forgot what we were talking about. “I think you’ve got to get back to uh – whatever you were doing – and since you’re okay now, I’m gonna go. See you tomorrow!”

With that, Mr. Big Mouth left and I turned back to the table, puffing up my cheeks.
I took in a deep breath. Yah, here goes nothing.

I walked back to the table feeling my heart pound and pound and pound. I was so nervous. If he seriously proposes to me… I’ve seriously got to tell him the truth.

“BoA,” Yoochun looked up and smiled. He seemed more at ease now compared to before but still shy. “Are you all right?”
I gave him a nod as I sat down carefully. “Y-yeah… I think so.”

“So…” Yoochun began and cleared his throat. “Um, as I wanted to say before,” Yoochun was about to get up again with the white box in his palm but I put my hand over his, keeping him pinned down to the seat and he was shocked. Yoochun didn’t move and his face turned slightly red. Here it all goes.

“Yoochun, listen. I want to thank you... for everything. I… I really am flattered by everything – everything that you’ve done for me,” I explained, avoiding direct eye contact by staring at the table. “I know that you’ve liked me for a long time and for that I’ve always been grateful– but this marriage thing… it’s too sudden and— I don’t know if I can agree to it… after all…”

Yoochun suddenly put his other hand over mine and I glanced up watching him close his eyes and make an expression of worry. His eyebrows were knitted together tightly and it looked like he was bracing for the worst.

“Yoochun,” I called but he didn’t falter. He stayed motionless, looking like what I was going to say was going to hurt.

“I’m sorry.”

For a while he didn’t react. I watched carefully as he later opened one eye and then the other and slowly slipped his hands away from me. He held the small white box in both hands, looking down at it like a treasure and ran his thumb across the top of the box repeatedly. I didn’t know what else to say. I just hope that he understands me.

Yoochun breathed in, pursing his lips. “You’re right,” he finally said and I blinked.

Wow, really? Hm… well that was easier than I thought.

I soon smiled, thinking that he finally had this all figured out. I hope he is going to call of the marriage now!
“I guess this is all too rushed,” he continued, shaking his head. “I mean, we haven’t even dated yet and we’re talking about getting married.”

I nodded along with a sincere expression. Too easy. “Yoochun I’m so glad that you understand—”
“That’s why I’ll seriously chase you and make you my girlfriend,” he declared and I dropped my jaw, nearly falling out of my chair.

WHAT! You-you-you’ve got to be kidding me!

Yoochun returned to his bright goofy smile and grabbed my hand. “BoA, I’ll make you have lovely memories so by the time our wedding date comes you won’t be nervous or second-guess our relationship!” He was so excited about this and I was just – NOT.

“Yoochun, I don’t think you got what I –“
“Don’t worry BoA. I get it, I really do. You don’t have to apologize,” he told me and I just breathed out the stress with my hand over my eyes. Really. These kinds of things really only happen to me, don’t they?

Yoochun muttered something but I was just so caught in surprise that I didn’t even hear what he said.
“Yeah,” I mumbled back with a sigh.
“Great, let’s go then,” Yoochun suggested and called for the check.
I then put my palms on the table with wide eyes. “Wait, what? Go? Go where?”
“You just said yes to the movies, right?” he smiled and I couldn’t have been more mad with myself. I really need to keep my mouth shut!

I winced and laughed in a scared-nervous way. I’m going to kill you Yoochun.

“…Of course…”

∫ Track 02

After the date – I MEAN HANG-OUT DAY – was over, I told Yoochun that I could get home by myself but he insisted to give me a ride home.

“Uh… thanks,” I said as he stared at me with that undeniably cheerful look on his face. I unbuckled my seatbelt and was ready to get out of there.
“You’re welcome BoA,” Yoochun replied and then he made an expression of surprise looking directly behind me. “Oh wait, I’ll get that for you.”

I turned around and wondered aloud, “Huh? Get what?”
And then the door slammed. Yoochun got out of the car, walked around it and appeared on my side, opening the door for me. “Here you go,” he said, leaning forward with a grin.
“…Yoochun, you didn’t have to do that…” I stated as I got out of the car.
“It’s okay. I wanted to,” he answered and a chill ran down my spine.
“Anyway thanks… again,” I said, rubbing my arm up and down. “Bye.”

“BoA,” he said in a soft voice just as I was about to walk away he grabbed my hand, pulling me in for a hug. He held me tightly and I only stood there with my arms dangling by my sides. Like I was going to hug him back – nu-uh.

He eventually pulled back with that goofy grin of his and I just wanted to wipe it off! He really didn’t know that I was about to explode with anger did he? ERGHHHHHHH AGHHHHHHHHH! And to think that I was the one who caused this. GAH!

“Bye,” he said gently and I weakly smiled at him.
“Bye…”

I quickly dashed into my house and I slammed the door behind me, leaning on it to let out all the frustration built up in me from the last few hours.

Why did everything suddenly become like this?
I don’t understand. What? What did I do wrong in my past life to deserve this? Really. Did Yoochun really not get it? Did he really not get it? AISH~

Stupid Yoochun and his stupid thick head! Stupid, stupid, stupid – just like JaeJoong!
Now I’ve got one who doesn’t realize that I don’t like him and the other who doesn’t realize that I do!

Is there no happiness for a person in this world named Kwon BoA?

“Aww BoA~ was that Yoochun?”
I immediately looked up to the stairs and I noticed my mom floating down. At least one person was happy in this house.

I sighed again, dragging my feet to the couch. “Yeh, Omma…” I answered monotonously and plopped down on the couch. “Unfortunately,” I muttered as she walked over with an excited look on her face.

“Oh so you two were out dating, huh? How great!” she exclaimed and I gave her an intentional fake smile.
“Yes it was fantastic~ I want to get married to him tomorrow~!” I stated sarcastically and my mom caught on. “How’d you like that?”
“Aigoo, BoA. Again with that sour attitude,” she remarked, shaking her head. “What’s not to like about Yoochun? I saw the way he got out of the car just to open the door for you. He’s such a gentleman~”

I put my legs up on the table and rolled my eyes as I sat back. “Do you really want to talk about this right now Omma? Do you have no concern about your daughter’s life?”
My mom tsk-ed at me and swatted her hand down in the air. “What are you talking about? I’m your mother, of course I care for you. I only want the best for you, which is precisely why I think you should get married to Yoochun. He’s smart, he’s gentle, he’s tall, he’s good looking, he’s wealthy, he’s talented, he’s charming not to mention he’s only had eyes for you since you two were kids.”

“Omma, who falls in love when they are just children? That’s not normal,” I said, sitting up again and pressing my hands to either side of my head.
“Yes it is~ haven’t you heard of all those stories about childhood friends turned lovers? It’s the classic romance, my dear,” my mother dared to argue.
“Yeah~ but I never liked him, ever,” I said with all seriousness and then my mom frowned. “Not once in my life have I ever thought of wanting to be his girlfriend, Omma. NOT ONCE.”

The moment grew tense and we only looked at each for a minute before my mom spoke again.
“Fine. I’m not going to say anything else to convince you but I’m going to ask you then, why did you go out with him? I don’t understand what you are doing then. Are you toying with him?”
“No~! Omma, how could you say that?” I shouted back, standing up to my feet. “I went out because I thought I was going to be alone. I didn’t know that you were going to be home.”

“So you think it’s okay to go out with Yoochun and lead him on even though you don’t like him, BoA? What kind of reasoning is that?” my mom questioned and I got so pissed.
“I’m not leading him on! I’m just – I- I just see him as a friend! We were hanging out as friends, Omma~”
“But he doesn’t see you that way BoA and you know it and you still do these kinds of things. It’s no wonder he misunderstands you all the time,” my mom added and I couldn’t believe that I never got that. This entire time... Had I been leading him on? Was I?

“I cannot believe I raised such a daughter,” my mom said and I widened my eyes. Did she really just say that?

Feeling hurt and without thinking I yelled out, “I can’t believe I have such a mom!”
Then I stormed out from the living room up the stairs straight into my bedroom without another sound.

Today was the worst day ever.

∫ Track 03

The next morning I got up with a headache from all the crying and decided to skip breakfast, going directly to school. I had no appetite nor was I in the mood to do much and as usual my parents weren’t home, not that I wanted to hear my mom’s voice anyway.

Because of my lack of liveliness I actually called up my driver to send me to Ongaku and he was so surprised when I did since I had walked to school for the past three or so months. I didn’t even realize. Huh. Another thing to add to my list.

“Miss BoA, we have arrived,” Kangta said to me and I glanced out the window, seeing that we were. Funny. It was not as rowdy and crowded as it was yesterday. Did the whole JaeJoong couple rumor die down already?

I woke up a little and grabbed my knapsack. “Thanks Kangta,” I said and hopped out of the car.

I walked carefully through the courtyard and like yesterday, eyes were glued to me as I passed them on my way in. However, unlike yesterday, most of them were giving me condescending looks. It was weird. What happened to all the fans?

When I got further into the campus, I saw JaeJoong standing high onto some kind of platform and it looked like he was saying something important.
“So to make it clear to everyone, it was all a misunderstanding. I am currently not going out with anyone,” he announced and my heart fell out of my chest. What a great way to start the day and it was another event to add to my depression. “Sorry,” JaeJoong apologized and then bowed to his audience.

I watched with sad eyes as JaeJoong jumped off the stage-like structure and swung his backpack over his shoulder. Already the girls were approaching him but he pretty much ignored their questions and got out.

Suddenly, my eyes met his and he looked like he was concerned. I wanted to turn away and pretend that I didn’t just see him but my legs were heavy and wouldn’t move.

JaeJoong dared to smile at me when he eventually made his way towards me. “You look down, pabo,” he commented and I only stared at him, tightening my grip on my knapsack straps. He then changed his expression. “…Did you hear my announcement just now?” I slowly nodded, though only once.

He then perked up with another cheeky grin. What was with him? “Aren’t you happy? Now everybody knows the truth and you don’t have to deal with the crazies anymore.” JaeJoong tried to laugh to make me cheer up but I couldn’t. Not after my failure to turn down Yoochun, not after my argument with my mom and not after this. I can’t. I just can’t.

Without a word to JaeJoong, I stepped aside and started walking to music history. It was a pity that we were in the same class though, so he followed right behind me.

“Hey, hey. What’s wrong?” he asked and grabbed hold of my arm.
I spun around and swung his hand off. “Just leave me alone,” I told him and then started to walk away again. I was expecting him to chase me and bother me until I’d tell him but he didn’t. I guess it was for the better. I didn’t really want to be bothered.

My life… it was slowly slipping out of my hands. Anything I do turns out to be the opposite from what I want. Aish, I shouldn’t even bother anymore.

But is it okay for me to just do nothing at all?

Correction. Today has become the worst day ever.

∫ Track 04

“BoA, you don’t want to eat anything?” LiYin asked and I shook my head in response. I hadn’t told her anything yet since I didn’t have the chance and frankly I didn’t want to say anything right now. She was excited about Junsu’s birthday coming up, thinking about what she should plan and what she should get him and I didn’t want to be the person to burst her bubble.

LiYin then sat back down and sighed. “BoA, are you sure you’re all right? You look really sad but you keep saying that you’re okay every time I ask you. Is it because of what JaeJoong told everybody? You guys should just go out for real and get the whole fan club thing started again if you’d like. I know JaeJoong likes you and –”

“No… it’s not that,” I said though it didn’t exactly bring a ray of sunshine to my gloominess that he called off the whole couple rumor. “It was the right thing to do… I… I don’t want to lead anyone on.”

LiYin leaned on my shoulder and patted me on the back. “BoA, you’re my best friend,” she said and I breathed out. “You know you can talk to me about anything. Let it out. I’m listening.”

I turned to her and LiYin picked her head up, staring at me with her clear hazel eyes.
“Well —”

“Zhang LiYin, I’ve been looking for you,” Mrs. Jang, Ongaku’s most famous violin teacher called out of nowhere. “I have some first years who need your help for the piece we’re performing in two days. I’d do it but the principal just called to have a meeting about something important and I also have an appointment to attend to. Can you please do me the favor?”

LiYin exchanged a glance at me and I nodded, encouraging her to do it. “Go,” I told her and she gave me a look of retaliation. “It’s okay, I’ll be fine,” I assured her.

“LiYin?” Mrs. Jang called again and LiYin hurriedly got up.
“I’ll go right now sonsaengnim,” she replied and they quickly left the cafeteria.

I then turned to the empty table and could only sigh.
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I’ve been doing it all day and I was tired of it. I had to do something to get all this negative energy out!

Then a light bulb popped in my mind.



DongHae.

∫ Track 05

With the music blasting off the walls I threw my uniform jacket and knapsack to the ground moving in ways I’ve never done before. Really. You could barely call it dance. It was more like anger with big aggressive motions but I’ve never felt better.

I kicked and I popped and I spun and I jumped. Whatever the music was saying, whatever my body wanted to do, I just did. It was liberating.

Soon the song ended and DongHae stopped it so that the entire basement floor was quiet. All I could hear was the sound of my damaged heart beating and me, trying to hold onto air.

“BoA, you’re awesome,” DongHae said and I willingly collapsed to the floor, sitting down to catch my breath. I couldn’t believe that after one song I was already sweating but it felt good – really good.

I smiled a little at him as he sat down next to me, handing me a new bottle of water. “Thanks,” I replied, taking it from him and twisting the cap. “I didn’t even know what I did just now.”

DongHae laughed. “Well sometimes, it doesn’t even matter. With dance, it is all about expression and emotion. There are no rules. You just get up there and dance. Do your thing, you know? That’s what I love about it.”

I drank almost half the bottle before I continued the conversation. “Ah, really?”
DongHae nodded with a sincere smile. “Yeah. Everything you did just now – it was really entertaining to watch. I think you might just have a natural gift for this.”

I tucked my lips in and shrugged. “…I don’t know.”
DongHae then pinched my arm, causing me to yelp. “Well I do and I know that if you take dance, you’re going to do amazing. You should ask Eunhyuk. He’ll definitely agree and I bet he’d even want to help you out.”

“N-no, I don’t think I could do this in front of anyone else,” I said and DongHae chuckled.
“Ah, so I guess I’m the chosen lucky one,” he teased. “I feel so special.”
“Yeah… I don’t know why,” I told him, looking at him in the eyes. His boyish expression made me smile back. “I can just trust you.”
DongHae knitted his eyebrows. “Maybe because I am a trustworthy guy?”
“Yeah I know but… LiYin is my best friend… and JaeJoong… gosh I-I’m not sure if I could ever show them this,” I admitted to him and I gave him a glance.
DongHae shrugged his shoulders, just like I did. “Hey, there’s a reason for everything. I’m just blessed to have been able to witness your god-almighty powers in the skill of dance.”
I giggled at silliness and pushed him so that he fell over on the floor. “Lame~”
“But that’s my charm,” he said and I couldn’t agree more. DongHae always made me smile no matter what. He was really a true friend.

“Anyway, you sure you’re not hungry? You just burned about 1000 calories. I think you need a bite or two,” he brought up and like a cue my stomach growled. Look who decided to come back – Mr. Appetite.

“Here, my brother made me an extra,” DongHae said handing me a sandwich and I blinked at him.

“Wow, you have a brother?” I asked, realizing that I actually didn’t know a thing about him, except that he was super honest, played guitar, did dance and was an expert at corny pick-up lines.
“Yeah… is that illegal?” he fired back jokingly and I shook my head.
“No, I just didn’t know that. That’s cool,” I commented and took a bite out of the ham and cheese.
“Ha, trust me. It isn’t that great. When we were kids he used to bully me all the time,” DongHae began to tell and for the remaining twenty minutes of our lunch break, he just talked about all the things that he and brother went through growing up until now and I simply listened. It was interesting having him open up to me about all of this – so different than when I was with JaeJoong.

JaeJoong never told me anything. He only ever kept me guessing.

“So what about you? Have any siblings?” DongHae asked and I moved my head saying no.
“Just two parents who have left me home alone most of the time and still do. Exciting isn’t it?” I said, hugging my knees to my chest.
DongHae then surprised me a little when he patted my head. “There is always a bright to side to every situation. Think, at least you didn’t have to share anything was anybody. You had all the toys to yourself.”
“Ah, I guess…”

A brief moment of silence passed.

“Hey that was the bell,” DongHae pointed out abruptly, quickly getting up to his feet. He then grabbed my hands and pulled me up too.
“Thanks,” I said, dusting off my uniform blazer and putting it back on. I then took my bag and was ready to go. Soon I realized that DongHae wasn’t following. “You’re not going to class?”

“Oh my teacher is out today and told us to practice instead. The other guys are going to fill this place up any minute so you’d better get out before it gets noisy and packed. I’d walk you but I think my duty as your friend has already been fulfilled today,” he joked and I scoffed in amusement, amazed at his witty comments.
“Oh really?” I shot back though just kidding.
DongHae stretched his arms up behind his head. “Yep. In other words I’m lazy.” He gave me a cheeky smile.
“Okay then, I’ll see you,” I bid farewell as I climbed the steps out.
“Anytime you need to relieve your stress you know where to find me,” DongHae offered and I smiled back at him.

∫ Track 06

I headed towards last period with my head back on my shoulders again. Almost every meeting with DongHae has become like a therapy session for me. It was so funny and yet I’m glad that he has offered his friendship to me. And to think we met in the boys’ bathroom, ha!

However once I got around to my last class of the day, I got nauseous again seeing Yoochun waiting there. What was he doing here anyway? And now of all times, just when I was feeling a bit better… Yoochun and I didn’t see each other much around Ongaku because he’s in the elite class and I really didn’t want to start now.

“BoA,” Yoochun called when he noticed me and gave me a wave. I slowly waved back.
“Yoochun, why – how’d you even get here?” I asked, knowing that the elite class was quite strict about being separate from the normal one.
“I came to see you of course,” he replied happily. “I wanted to keep my promise of seriously chasing you and I snuck away to see you, just for a while.”

Just for a while was enough to make me dizzy.

“You don’t have to,” I told him, pushing him away on the chest. “You should just get back before you get in trouble. I have to go in for class anyway.”
“Oh. Okay but I’ll meet you after school then. It’s a promise!” Yoochun shouted and then scurried back to wherever he came from.

Aish~ what am I going to do… Yoochun is really getting into this whole thing and it’s even worse than before.

But…wait. After school?
After school I have piano lessons…
With JaeJoong.



Oh no.