Album No. 36

Play the Keys to My Heart

Album No. 36
∫Track 01

“Or shall we go straight to bed?”

I continued to stare at him with wide eyes and a blush immediately warmed up my face.
JaeJoong then let go of my hand and fell onto the bed on his back, arms spread out by his side.

“I’m like, super tired~! We should just tell Junsu and LiYin to come back upstairs. The party’s over anyway right?” he spoke normally while my heart wouldn’t stop pitter pattering inside. I watched as he grabbed my giant Hello Kitty plush and hugged it like he didn’t just give that to me.

Kim JaeJoong, that’s mine!

I cleared my throat and dug through my purse for the cellular. “Fine, I’ll give them a call,” I answered in a small voice, avoiding eye contact with that dummy. Just now he really surprised me but I shouldn’t have thought of his words as anything more that this. How silly.. aish I’ve got to stop falling for his tricks!

LiYin picked up her phone asking where we went off to and I told her that we were already back in the hotel room.

“Yeah, we forgot to bring the presents to the party and JaeJoong is lazy to go down again so come up. We’ve got them here,” I said and she agreed.

“Oh, okay! But maybe a little later, Junsu wants to dance one last song~” she giggled and I could hear that boy calling his girlfriend’s attention in the background.
“Hm, okay. Have fun.”

I turned towards the bed to tell him the news, “JaeJoong, they said they’ll be –“ And surprisingly, or not surprisingly, he was already asleep. Skiing must have really killed his energy.

I shook my head and sighed at the way his figure was all sprawled over the entire bed. He was really considerate in leaving me space I see.

“You didn’t even change yet dummy,” I muttered as I helped him take off his shoes and positioned his legs and body so that they were on the right side of the bed.

Hey, I’m not trying to be sneaky or anything but a girl’s got to sleep too right? Besides, he’s the guy, he should let me use the bed, not take it all for himself! I just don’t have the heart to kick him off, that’s all.

I kneeled down at the side of the bed and leaned my chin on my hand, staring at him. It might sound creepy but I wasn’t trying to be a creeper. There was just nothing else to do while I had to wait for the other two… and he’s just… so… beautiful.

“Jaejoong…” I called but he didn’t stir. I tried blowing some puffs of air in his direction and snapping my fingers a few times above his nose but he didn’t react at all. He was probably in a deep slumber by now.

“…I like you,” I confessed and felt my heart jump at my words. I had no idea what made me say that but I did. This was the only way for me to say it to his face and even when he can’t hear me, I was dead nervous. Imagine saying this to him for real.. I think I’d faint first.

“I like you a lot.. do you know that?” I continued in a low voice and watched as his chest calmly rose and fell. I tilted my head at him with a little smile.

“I don’t know why… but I’ve never liked someone so much before. No matter what you do, I just want to be there, be here, with you. No matter how much you hurt me, unintentionally, intentionally… I just like you.”

I paused and stared at him in all seriousness. “Jaejoong-ah… can you like me too?”

While he snoozed away, the time rolled by and I felt kind of dumb for talking to a person who was on the borderline of being dead and alive. I stuck my lips out in a pout and exhaled through my nose.

“Aish, what am I doing..” I asked myself and covered my burning cheeks. “If I really confess to him like this one day, he’s just going to laugh at me.” I scrambled to my feet and stuck my tongue at his sleeping face. “..Stupid Kim JaeJoong.”

Knocks abruptly rapped on the door like rapid fire and I could only wonder who it was.

“BoA! It’s LiYin!” my best friend called from outside the room, answering the question I didn’t get to ask.
“And Junsu!” a squeaky voice added and I walked over to get the door for my friends. Heh, as if I didn’t know.

“Ooh~ what were you and JaeJoong doing? Sneaking up here, you two,” LiYin remarked, twiddling her finger at me and I rolled my eyes.
“I already told you, we were just going to get the presents,” I explained as they strolled right in.

“Whoa! Giant Hello Kitty!” LiYin yelled out and even so JaeJoong continued to nap. “Did JaeJoong get you that?”
A tiny smile crept up on my face and I nodded. “Yeah.. but now he’s hogging it for himself.”

“Wow, Hyung really is the best,” Junsu commented and plopped on the side of the bed, making it bounce intentionally. He petted the plush toy and laughed in his special kind of way. “Even with all this noise he doesn’t wake up, haha.”
Junsu clapped his hands together in JaeJoong’s face, sending him a burst of air and the dummy literally acted like a dummy.

“Oh yeah, BoA. Did you give Hyung the song? What did he say?” Junsu questioned and raised my hand to scratch at the back of my head.
“Um… he heard it and… he didn’t fall for it,” I told him and Junsu’s shoulders sunk. “JaeJoong said he could tell that it was you.”

“Darn. Hyung is too great,” Junsu said and poked JaeJoong’s cheek. “He can even recognize my playing over a recording. That’s called being a pro right there.” I watched as Junsu continued to jab random spots on JaeJoong’s face. I think he was having fun.

“Aww, you mean the plan didn’t work?” LiYin asked and I regrettably shook my head. “Not cool, JaeJoong could have acted like he didn’t know~”
I gave her a doubtful look and crossed my arms. “Do you think he would?”
That wouldn’t be the-Kim-JaeJoong style, I can already hear him saying.
She made a brief thinking face and stated, “Yeah, you’re right. He wouldn’t.”
“But he did thank me for it and said that he knew I worked hard,” I told her and I wondered why I was trying to save his skin.
LiYin leaned in and raised her eyebrow. “That’s it? Did he give you a big kiss? Or even a hug?”
“Well. Not really…” I pouted and LiYin shook her head in disapproval.

“He really doesn’t know how to appreciate you. Don’t worry, leave it up to me to teach him a lesson,” LiYin stated and then walked over to the bed, quickly snatching the Hello Kitty plush out of Jaejoong’s arms. Oh this can’t be good.

“LiYin, what are you doing!” I called after her and Junsu stood up, looking like he wanted to talk her out of any premeditated violence, but it was too late. She picked the Hello Kitty up over her head and then socked JaeJoong hard in the rib cage with it.

“Oof!” JaeJoong grunted as he instantly broke from his sleep. He held in his stomach and narrowed his eyes at LiYin the culprit. “YAH! Wh-what was that for?!

“Junsu and I’ve got your present for you!” she yelled and it was anything but a happy statement. Suddenly I felt my feet trip over each other and then the next thing I knew, I had landed in JaeJoong’s arms, knocking my head onto his shoulder.

“Ow…” I muttered and then a second time when JaeJoong flung my body off to the side. Geez, thanks. It was a shock for me too but you didn’t have to throw me away like that, Kim JaeJoong!

“What do you think you’re doing?! Are you crazy!?” JaeJoong shouted at her and I was too busy rubbing my hurt forehead to break them apart. Junsu was just standing there, in a loss of words, probably having his own mental battle of who to side with.

“I’m pointing you in the right direction, you idiot!” LiYin screamed. “Appreciate what’s in front of you and don’t be stupid! Got it!?” She then her heel and stormed out. Right before she completely dragged herself away, she shouted, “Merry Christmas!”

Junsu looked back and forth between the two and then murmured, “Sorry Hyung!” before following his girlfriend out of our room. I jolted it when the door slam shut and then slowly, very slowly, turned to JaeJoong.

I stared at him with pitiful eyes and tucked my lips in, feeling horrible about what happened. I mean, I appreciate LiYin for what she does for me but this time I have to say that she’s definitely gone too far.

“..I’m sor-“
“Aish! Whatever,“ JaeJoong mumbled as he rubbed his abs with one hand and ruffled through his hair with the other. Without looking at me, he hopped off the bed, ransacked his luggage, pulled out his PJ’s and headed for the bathroom.

My lips fell into a big frown and I sighed at my giant Hello Kitty. “He’s mad isn’t he?”
I blinked once and then grabbed my new friend, hugging her in my arms. I snuggled my cheek into hers and let out another long sigh. “What a crazy Christmas…”

So this is what LiYin meant by her present for JaeJoong… Bringing me here… aish, I’ve been tricked, yet again.

I patted my Hello Kitty on the head and placed her against the headboard of the bed. In doing so I realized that my gifts for LiYin and Junsu were still on the night table next to me so I grabbed them and almost ran out through the front door.

“Wait, our rooms are conjoined,” I thought out loud. I opened our side of the door and knocked on the second entrance. “LiYin-ah~ Junsu~”

I stopped when I heard the lock turning and saw Junsu already in his sleeping clothes.
“Yeah BoA?” he answered and might I add that he looked adorable in his light blue t-shirt and ducky pajama pants.

“I forgot to give you your presents in the midst of all that chaos that just broke out.. here’s yours. Anyway, where’s LiYin?” I asked and he smiled at the box I placed in his hands.

“She’s using the bathroom. Is Hyung using the bathroom too?” Junsu questioned without looking up. I made a hum of acknowledgement. His eyes were shining at the present and perfectly demonstrated the phrase: grinning from ear to ear.
He brought the box up to his eye level, listening as he shook it. “Can I open it?”
I grinned and answered, “Of course.”

“Oh wait. I’ve got yours too,” Junsu said and dashed back into the room to grab a rather flat-looking gift from a desk. He quickly returned and handed it to me with a snicker.

“I didn’t really know what to get you and I didn’t spend anything on it but I think you’ll like it,” Junsu told me and I raised an eyebrow.
“Thanks…?” I answered and flipped the present around to examine it, however I really couldn’t tell what it was. Something that he didn’t buy but I will like, eh?

Junsu started unwrapping his and I decided to do so too. I peeled off the wrapping paper carefully but that revealed another plain envelope-like object that I had to open. Oh this boy…

By this time, Junsu had already tore through everything and revealed his gift.
“Whoa, this! You got me this? I’ve been looking for this soccer jersey all over the place! #10! My favorite!” he exclaimed. “Oh my god, thank you!” I grinned at his enthusiasm and had to thank JaeJoong for the idea.

“No problem,” I answered and then finally got to revealing the gift that he got me. I dropped my jaw wide open once I pulled the items inside the envelope out and then I covered my mouth, trying to hold in my laughter.

“Oh my goodness!” I squealed, seeing pictures of a little boy cutely dressed up in girls’ clothes, the same kid playing around in a bathtub filled with bubbles , an older but still in middle school child getting chased by a bird and a very familiar young handsome face caught napping in class with drool running down the side of his lips. His eyes and cheeks were even drawn on with marker!

“These are all embarrassing pictures of JaeJoong, aren’t they?” I asked with amusement and Junsu confirmed with a nod and a laugh.

“Aren’t they hilarious? I worked hard to collect them so take good care of them,” Junsu advised and after looking around, put a finger to his lips. “And don’t let anyone else know about them, especially YoungWoongie Hyung. He’ll kill me if he finds out!”

“Of course not! I’m not actually a pabo, you know,” I said and pushed him playfully on the shoulder. I stared back at the photographs and beamed. Even as a kid he’s always had good looks and though these definitely belonged to the humiliating category, I must say JaeJoong still came out well.

“Yah, Junsu… you’re not only JaeJoong’s best friend, but you’re his super fan aren’t you?” I asked and poked the child version of JaeJoong in the photo with a giggle.
“Of course I am. That’s why he’s my YoungWoongie Hyung,” Junsu smiled and somehow that touched my heart. JaeJoong seriously doesn’t realize how much Junsu admires him.

“Anyway, thank you so much Junsu. You’re the best,” I said earnestly and he measured the jersey that I gave him over his chest.
“Thank you for this too, BoA,” he replied with an affectionate grin.

“Anyway I think we should head back before another argument starts,” Junsu whispered and glanced around the room again, probably to see if LiYin finished with the bathroom.
“Yeah you’re right, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Junsu nodded. “Mhm, good night. Oh and I think I’ll give my present to YoungWoongie Hyung personally tomorrow too. Merry Christmas!”
My lips rose into a wide smile and I waved with my new prized possessions in hand. “Same for me and LiYin. Hehe, Merry Christmas!”

We shut both our doors and I leaned on the back of it, hugging the new blackmail I had of Kim JaeJoong. Hehehehehehehe~

As if on cue, JaeJoong came out of the bathroom all changed and smelling fresh of toothpaste. “Yah, were you talking to Junsu just now? I heard his voice. What’s that?”

He very clearly stared at the envelope wrapped in my arms and I very clearly hid it behind my back. “..Nothing..” I said and I pointed to a random spot behind him.
“Hey look! A distraction!”

Just as I thought, the dummy turned around and then just as quickly, snapped back with a pair of narrowed dark chocolate eyes. “Wait, what?”

In the time that it took him to realize the stupidity of my attempt to distract him which in turn actually happened to distract him, I was able to throw the pictures into my suitcase and snap it shut with a trusty combination lock.

I laughed and gave him a bright smile. “Oh never mind that. I’m going to change.”
Gratefully, he didn’t question any further so I skipped merrily to the bathroom to get ready for bed. After about twenty minutes, I came out fresh and renewed.

Heh, just the thought of having those pictures just makes me want to roll on the floor laughing. Thank you, Junsu-yah!

“What are you smiling all creepily to yourself about? Don’t you know it’s late?” JaeJoong asked after he picked up the remote control and turned off the TV. He was sitting on the bed with his back leaning on an upright pillow against the headboard and his legs stretched out, straight in front of him.

Here goes Mr. Kim JaeJoong lecturing again. But even so, I couldn’t stop beaming. Scold me all you want, Kim JaeJoong, I’ve got your embarrassing pictures at hand!

“Don’t you know people have to sleep at this hour and you’re taking your sweet time in there making people wait for you?”

“Hm? What are you talking about?” I asked but in a super extra cheerful tone that surprised even me. I grabbed my Hello Kitty plush that was sitting beside JaeJoong and cuddled it. “If you’re saying that you’re waiting for me, I’m sorry for making you wait.” JaeJoong seemed shocked by my casual behavior. “Just go to sleep, JaeJoong-ah~ I’ll be fine.”

I wanted to sneak another peek at the pictures again before heading for bed. Hehe~

JaeJoong looked at me with creased eyebrows and crossed arms. He threw his legs over the bed and walked up to me until I was under his towering height.

I glanced up at him and blinked innocently as I puffed my cheeks, trying my best to contain a burst of laughs. Seeing his face up-close instantly made me imagine that first picture of him, dressed as a little girl with pretty pink clips in his hair and everything!

“Pft, hahahahahahhaa!” I gave in and laughed wildly into my hand. It made me laugh even harder seeing JaeJoong’s wildly dazed expression. He must think that I’m insane but seriously if you ever saw these pictures you’d die laughing too!

He flicked my forehead and I moved from the impact but still couldn’t stop giggling. “What the heck, is there something wrong with your brain? Yah, stop laughing pabo!”

“Haha, I-I’m sorry! But right now, I-I can’t haha, think of you as a-a haha –as a man!” I blurted out and JaeJoong widened his eyes in shock and embarrassment.

“What!? What do you mean you can’t think of me as a man? I am too a man!” JaeJoong shouted back and I almost lost breath from all the laughter.

I only half-listened to what he said and was in the process of gradually calming down when out of nowhere I felt my feet leave the floor.

“Kya!” I shrieked as JaeJoong scooped up in his arms and tossed me onto the bed. I immediately shut my eyes tight, not knowing what to expect. Did he say he was going to prove it to me? How was he going to prove his manliness to me by throwing me on a bed? Wait a minute… Oh my gosh!

Suddenly, I dropped all the fun & games and my heart was racing like crazy. Is he- is he thinking of THAT?! Oh my god. if he attacks me, I don’t know what to do! I mean, I do like him a lot! Should I accept or-

“Ha! Can a girl do that?” JaeJoong’s voice cut through my dangerous imagination and my eyes fluttered open in surprise that he was just standing there with hands on hips and a smug look on his face.

“Huh?” I had to ask and he patted his own arm muscles.
“You may be small but you’re not light you know,” JaeJoong claimed as he stood near the side of the bed. “Only a man strong enough, such as myself, is able to lift you up that easily.”

Wait, how did me making fun of him reverse so fast into him making fun of me?!

“Ugh, shut up Kim JaeJoong!” I yelled and attacked him with my Hello Kitty. He curled his arms up in defense to protect his quote-unquote handsome face and shouted back.
“Yah, yah, yah! Stop being so noisy and violent!” Eventually he grabbed me by the wrists and shook my arms, causing me to drop poor Hello Kitty on the floor!
“Hey! My Hello Kitty-!” I dove from the edge of the bed but he kept me at bay.
“People are going to complain from the noise!” JaeJoong yelled and oddly wouldn’t let me out of his arms.
“Yah, let go of me JaeJoong!“
“Just be quiet! Security is going to come up and kick us out!”
“Let go of me first, or I’ll-!”

All the ruckus in the room suddenly got into a closed vacuum and I couldn’t breather.

JaeJoong’s lips had plugged mine without a warning. It was like the world stopped spinning for this moment and I couldn’t believe it.

This time it wasn’t an accident.

JaeJoong kissed me. He kissed me. He’s still kissing me. We’re kissing!

A few seconds later, JaeJoong pulls away abruptly and looks at me with a silent, slightly surprised face. I touched my lips with my trembling fingers and he turned his head to the side with a growing red patch on his cheek.

I hated that he didn’t prepare me for it but at the same time I was happy that it was a surprise. A sweet surprise.

We were silent for a good while until JaeJoong decided to explain.

“Y-you wouldn’t be quiet..” he muttered and then straightened his back, standing up right and backed a foot away from me. He probably got a little scared by the way that I wouldn’t stop looking at him.

But… it’s because he kissed me. He actually made the move to lunge forward at me and smack his soft lips on mine. His soft, plump, toothpaste-minty-fresh lips..

“Y-yah, stop staring like that. Are you so shocked that that was such a manly action of me to do?” JaeJoong dared to ask and I grabbed his shirt to pull him in for another.

Chu~♡

We later distanced ourselves by about a millimeter, with me still gripping onto his plain white t-shirt and exchanged looks with just our eyes.

JaeJoong then gradually leaned forward and tilted his head, pressing his lips on me once more. Oh my gosh! My heart is going crazy in there!

I was so happy that I smiled and accidentally broke it. After that, I timidly glanced down at my thighs, which were squeezing JaeJoong’s torso and he took his hands that were on either side of me off the bed and backed away totally.

“Um, I-I’m going to go to the bathroom,” he stated and I looked up at his back disappearing from the bedroom.

Once I made sure that he turned the lock on the door, I let out a long happy sigh and placed a hand on my chest. I swear that my heart was going to pop out if there was a round four!

I pointed to my mouth with my index finger and traced it over my lips.
JaeJoong kissed these. Hehehehe… not once, not twice but three times in one night.
I can die a happy girl now. A very happy girl.

I swung my legs giddily as I was still sitting on the bed waiting for JaeJoong to come back. I had no idea what he was going to say or do next but I wanted to wait for him. Maybe he will surprise me again.

He took a while but eventually he opened the door and walked out with a small towel hung around his neck. From the looks of it, he seemed to have washed his face. When JaeJoong walked closer towards me I could see the tips of his bangs were wet.

“You’re not sleeping?” he asked in a deep voice and I don’t know what it was but JaeJoong just sounded a thousand times hotter. I need a fan right now!

“Yeah…I am..” I answered, getting a little lightheaded from all this Christmas magic. Yes, that’s what it was. “Um.. are we.. are we sharing the..” I questioned in a tiny voice and poked the bed.

JaeJoong looked as if he gulped and dodged his eyes around the room. “Erm.. you can take it..”

“But then what about you?” I quickly responded and he blinked with amazement. I felt myself blushing harder. “I mean.. where would you sleep then if you don’t..”

I followed as he gazed at the chair in the room and made a disgusted face. Then he looked at the floor and scratched his head.

“Fine, let’s share,” he suddenly declared and threw his towel down onto the night table. He then picked up my giant Hello Kitty off of the ground and went around to the other side, placing the three-foot plush right in the middle. “There,” he smiled and then climbed in under the blanket.

“Ahem,” he coughed and laid on his side, his back facing me. “Good night.. pabo.”
I smiled at the Hello Kitty, gently hit its nose and pulled the covers over myself. My world is complete.

“Good night and Merry Christmas.. JaeJoong.”

∫Track 02

On Christmas morning I woke up abruptly, flashing my eyes open and jolting up with panic that what happened last night was all a dream.

I glanced next to me, seeing that princely figure breathing lowly in his sleep with his eyes gently closed and I beamed.

So it WAS real. YES!

I covered my lips with my right hand and squealed into it in my quietest voice. I still can’t believe that we kissed.

I kicked my legs under the blanket with excitement but instantly froze when I felt JaeJoong moving next to me. The Hello Kitty fell to the floor again. I quickly planted myself back down onto the bed and pretended that I was still napping.

I kept my eyes slightly open and noticed him facing my direction. From my minimized field of vision, I could only see his lips. Oh those lips..

I decided to slowly open my eyes as if I was just waking. I didn’t smile at him for fear he might take it the wrong way and only stared back. God, it was wonderful waking up to JaeJoong’s face in the morning. I need to marry him.

My heart skipped when JaeJoong reached over with one hand, coiled it around the back of my neck and pulled me close to his chest. I snuggled under his chin and smiled to myself. It was so warm and I felt so secure. Was heaven like this?

“Yah, whatever happened here at the ski resort, stays in the ski resort…Got it?” JaeJoong said and in the second that I flew up to the clouds, I fell straight back through, pummeling down to the ground. I think I made a hole with the shape of my body.

JaeJoong got up and walked to the bathroom alone. I sat up slowly and then reached over to pick up my Hello Kitty from the ground. “Well someone’s not a morning person..” I murmured, but what did he mean by that?

∫Track 03

I hadn’t thought much of what JaeJoong said earlier because I figured that he wanted to keep our kiss(es) a secret. HOWEVER it did not mean that I agreed for him to give me the silent treatment!

Instead he poured all of his attention on Junsu today, which I was happy about for Junsu’s sake, but… what about cute little me?

“Oh! You should get this game Hyung,” Junsu tapped incessantly at the touch screen of the new mp3 that he got for JaeJoong for Christmas. The older one snickered in response.
“Angry Birds? What kind of title is that?” JaeJoong asked and Junsu shrugged.
“I don’t know but it’s really addicting. I bet you can’t beat my high score!” he challenged and JaeJoong glared at him.
“Bring it.”

I sighed watching those two sitting intimately on the loveseat next to each other without any apparent gap in between each other while we waited in the lobby for LiYin to check us out. We had already had breakfast, walked around the resort, shopped a little, attended the special holiday lunch buffet and decided that it was about time to head home. AND the entire time JaeJoong had been doing his best to avoid me. Seriously, If there was a test on how to ignore people, Kim JaeJoong would score 100.

“I’m going to check on LiYin,” I stated, hoping to call some attention, but 2Kim were so sincerely absorbed into the game that neither of them replied. Come on, not even a nod or something? I kind of get JaeJoong but Junsu? No? Ugh, this was frustrating…

I stormed over to the queue where LiYin was waiting. She had to be the one to check-out since the trip was booked under her name.

“Hey,” I greeted when I joined her in line and LiYin replied with a small smile.
“I’m sorry,” she then apologized and I jerked my head back with surprise.
I gave her a little laugh. “Why do you say that?”
She exhaled and looked down to the floor. “It must be because of me and my impulsive actions yesterday that caused JaeJoong to avoid you all day today. BoA, I ruined everything. I’m sorry.”

I waved my hand side to side and denied it. “No, no. It’s not your fault…” I so wanted to tell her about the kissing but I’d hate for JaeJoong to ignore me even more, if that was possible.

My mind briefly thought back to the previous night and I stole a glance at JaeJoong by the lobby couches. How can he act like this after what we did? We kissed, dammit. Ugh!

LiYin placed her head on my shoulder and sighed. “Did he say he was mad at you?”
I glanced at her side-view and lightly shook my head. “He’s just being… weird. I’ll try to talk to him later… somehow… I hope..” She gave me a deep look of concern. “Don't’ worry, it’s fine.”

“Hmm.. okay,” LiYin agreed and we moved up a bit when the next person was called. “And I promise not to yell at him or cause him to hate you in any way any more, honest.” She saluted me like the people in the military did, only it was cute for her.
I smiled and nudged LiYin with my shoulder. “Thanks, because that’s what friends are for.”

∫Track 04

On the road trip home, JaeJoong opted to drive and Junsu enthusiastically sat up front, probably rolling with JaeJoong’s sudden interest in him before JaeJoong changes his mind.

Needless to say, I know for a fact that Kim JaeJoong didn’t just wake up this morning and decide to be nice to Junsu for the sake of being nice to Junsu. Because I was there! He’s just doing it to avoid me, which I still don’t understand what or why he’s doing it for! We kissed! Did it not mean anything!?

“Hey Hyung, guess what BoA got me for Christmas,” Junsu brought up and JaeJoong only responded with a short ‘what.’ As if he didn’t know… “She got me a #10 jersey and my name is on the back too. Isn’t that great?”

“Uh-huh,” JaeJoong replied, obviously showing no interest. Hmph.

Junsu laughed happily and clapped his hands together. “Oh! I know. You and BoA planned it together. BoA got me the jersey and you got me my new soccer ball. It matches, right?”

Just as I was going to reply positively, JaeJoong blabbered, “No.”
That was it. Kim JaeJoong, you’re pissin’ me off. Two can play this game.

I folded my arms to my chest and decided to start the silent treatment. Until he shows me some respect and a -load of attention-slash-affection, I’m not talking to him!

Kim JaeJoong, bring it.
---

AN: did you like the surprise(s)? ヘ(^_^ヘ) hehe this chapter seemed short compared to the previously epically lengthy one ;P hope you guys enjoyed it! looking forward to comments and thank you so much for reading~~~ O(≧∇≦)O replies are in the comments box!!