Album No. 24

Play the Keys to My Heart

Album No. 24
∫ Track 01

“You dropped your pen, baby~”

I nearly choked on JaeJoong’s comment as he handed me back my writing instrument with the most stupidly good-looking grin. My face immediately turned a few shades red.

JaeJoong. Really. What in the world is THAT?

I glanced around and surely all of our classmates were staring at us being quote-unquote lovey-dovey. Since the rumor of me and JaeJoong being a couple spread like wildfire this morning I kept on getting these uneasy looks.

The looks were either of adoration, envy or both but whichever one it was I’m feeling really bugged out already. And it was only first period!

JaeJoong, as usual, wasn’t helping. Like he ever does in these kinds of situations…

I grabbed my pen back but ignored his statement, quietly blushing my face away as I tried to take notes and pay attention. Sadly I think I was the only one who was. I looked up and even then the other students didn’t look away. Ugh! Would people stop staring already?!

JaeJoong snorted a laugh and picked up his own pen shaking his head. He must be thinking that this was really funny. Like really, really funny. W-well it was not! And yet – I couldn’t face him and tell him that… even when this was weird and slightly annoying… I didn’t hate it.

Well, you know why.

The rest of the day pretty much went on like this. People staring, commenting, coming up to me and asking me about details of our supposed relationship and me ignoring them – in a nice way of course, if there was a nice way about it.

It was stranger that JaeJoong wasn’t even denying it. I know that he often joked about me being his pretty girlfriend and stuff but I thought that at this level when basically the entire Ongaku Academy thinks that we’re an item he’d say something.

Hmph, not only is he not saying something, he even enjoys provoking it. He’s already used the names girlfriend, baby, honey, sweetie and darling on me. What next? And this is all to tease me!



“Pssssttt~” I called JaeJoong from behind a wall as I had a cap and sunglasses on as a disguise. It was free hour and though it took me several minutes to look for him he wasn’t hard to find. We normally didn’t spend free hour together but this time I had to confront him about this whole couple business!

“Hey!” I shouted in my loudest whisper but JaeJoong still didn’t look my direction. In fact it looked like he was talking to somebody. It was somebody that I couldn’t see though because like I said I was hiding behind the wall. Gosh, this reminded me so much of the time that LiYin told me to spy on Junsu with her.

I stopped thinking about that when I heard JaeJoong talk. His face seemed freakishly serious.

“Don’t worry. I promise to you that it isn’t real,” he told the mystery person and my ears perked up to the conversation. Wait; was he talking about our relationship thing? And who the heck was he talking to about this? Ah, I’m so curious! But I can’t see!

“I’m doing this to protect her,” JaeJoong added and I leaned my back against the wall, breathing in and out. Protect…me? How?

“This way other guys won’t approach her. It’s perfect.”

My heart fluttered. It sounded like he wanted me all to himself. What a selfish thing to say… and yet, it wasn’t bad, was it?

I then heard a sharp intake of air coming from the stranger but JaeJoong stopped the other person from talking.

“I know, I know what you’re going to say and it’s impossible,” JaeJoong said. Long pause.
“I can guarantee you that BoA doesn’t like me. Really, don’t worry.”

What? H-how could he think that without asking me? That Kim JaeJoong! Always deciding things on his own!

“Stupid~!” I grumbled and then I saw JaeJoong tilt his head, instantly catching sight of me. I widened my eyes and made a run for it.

∫ Track 02

I darted right into the closest bathroom and locked myself in an empty stall. I leaned against the back of the gray door and breathed heavily, catching my breath.

I suppose that he didn’t run after me since I didn’t hear any footsteps or shouting but even so I ran away as fast I could, just in case.

I then sat on top of the lidded toilet and sighed to myself. What was JaeJoong talking about? It was obviously about me since he said my name. Protecting me? From other guys? What does that mean? But then there was that person he was talking to. And he kept on telling him not to worry. Does that mean that that other guy liked me? And JaeJoong was protecting me for him instead?

I didn’t get it. This was all so confusing.

I clutched my head and laid my chin on my folded knees. All these questions about JaeJoong… all unanswered… and yet I don’t know if I should personally ask him. If he trusted me, he would naturally tell me right? But will he ever tell me if I don’t ask? But if I ask, would he get mad at me and hate me for it? Then he’d find out that I was the one eavesdropping and oh god, this is all too complicated!

I covered my ears and shut my eyes tight. “Just pretend that you didn’t hear anything BoA. Be innocent and everything will be fine.”

Right. This shouldn’t affect me. It’s not really my business anyway… though it IS about me… NO! No BoA, just stop thinking about it. When the truth comes out, it’ll come out. For now just let things be… yes.

“Oh no, what if he recognized me?” I freaked out and put my hands on my head. Ah wait! Wait, wait, wait! I have a cap on! And sunglasses! He probably didn’t realize that it was me at all! Besides if he asks I’ll just pretend that I heard, saw and spoke nothing. It’ll be fine, it’ll be fine…

I let out a breath of relief and then walked out of the restroom calmly.

“AH!” I screamed when I saw DongHae standing right there in front of me – his signature sweet smile on his face and crossing his arms in a relaxed way. He was leaning against a pillar and stood up when I stepped out.

He chuckled. “I thought I saw a suspicious person run by here,” DongHae joked and I shot him a disbelieving look.

“There’s nothing suspicious about a girl going to the girl’s bathroom,” I defended with my head held up high though I had to glance back to check that I went into the right one this time. And it was. Good thing.

“What’s with the hat and sunglasses then?” he continued to investigate, tipping the cap over my eyes. I took it off and shook my head to loosen my hair as I lowered my sunglasses.

“I was just… trying to get people to stop staring!” I answered with confidence, which was part of the real reason anyway. I took off the sunglasses and stowed my disguise in my knapsack.

DongHae laughed at me again. “I think it attracts more attention than not,” he commented and I thought about it. Well he was half-right.

“Oh whatever,” I mumbled and started to walk to the courtyard. “What are you doing around here anyway? And how did you even spot me stalker?” I taunted.

“Ha, that’s because I have a BoA radar,” DongHae claimed and I gave him a doubtful look.
“Chyea right,” I snickered and suddenly he grabbed my hand, placing my palm on his chest.
“Yeah. Right here,” he teased and I rolled my eyes, blushing as I slipped my hand back.
“You and your lameness,” I scoffed and started to walk ahead of him. “It gets worse every day.”

He caught up quite quickly though. “All right all right. No more playing around. I actually did come looking for you for a purpose.”
I stopped and stared. “What?”
“Come with me and you’ll see,” DongHae smiled and I had almost no choice but to oblige.

Curiosity often gets the best of me.

∫ Track 03

“Hey,” DongHae greeted to some other students when we entered the basement of the Ongaku building. I stood close to DongHae since I was quite unfamiliar with my surroundings.

“I didn’t even know we had a basement,” I commented and DongHae laughed.
“It’s almost a secret,” he said and I only blinked at him. Almost a secret? Does that even make sense?

“DongHae-hey-hey~” Eunhyuk replied later when he caught sight of us. “And BoA-a-a~ what a surprise! And yet not so surprising~” he said as he popped to each syllable. It was actually pretty cool the way he did it.

“Impressive,” I giggled and noticed that the other guys were practicing various dance moves. One started the music in the background and Eunhyuk did a brief freestyle show for us.

“Wow, you’re actually kinda good,” I complimented him and even clapping at his freeze. I’m amazed that I even know that term.

“Kinda? More like the best – in Ongaku anyway,” Eunhyuk taunted as he brushed his shoulder off. “You can call me the Kim JaeJoong of the underground dance division.”

I laughed, looking to DongHae who seemed embarrassed for once. He covered his eyes and shook his head. “Please. Remind me why you are my friend.”

Eunhyuk pulled the skin under his eye down and stuck his tongue out. “Bleh~”

“So nobody knows about this place?” I asked as I gazed around. It was not very bright but the wooden floor was sturdy and didn’t look run down at all. Figures since it is a rich kid school.

“Well of course the school officials know about this place,” Eunhyuk answered and nodded his head at another student as he walked by.
“It’s just that they don’t use it for anything so Hyuk and I made it our secret club to practice,” DongHae replied.

“Don’t you have practice rooms up in the building in the dance wing though?” I asked, not knowing exactly how it all works over there. For the classical instrument students, there were plenty of practice rooms to go around. Not that I ever go in them. I just know about them. LiYin uses them often.

“Yeah but it’s better down here so we can blast our music to however loud we want,” DongHae told me and I nodded agreeing.
“You’d think that a wealthy music school like this one would be smarter to invest in soundproof walls,” Eunhyuk commented and we laughed a little.

“Ah so I’m guessing that you guys play your music on the way-too-loud end,” I said but the guys shook their head. Eunhyuk used DongHae’s shoulder for an armrest.

“Nah, those ballet kids are just snobby and don’t like us ‘non-professional dancers’ to bother their sessions,” Eunhyuk said.
“Really?” I asked. DongHae and Eunhyuk then stared at each other and then at me.
“NAH~” they said simultaneously with wide grins.
“We ARE too noisy,” Eunhyuk cracked up. At first it was understandable but then he just didn’t stop laughing, in turn making me laugh too.
“What’s – wrong – with – you?” DongHae asked him as he started to laugh at Eunhyuk’s ridiculous laughter.

“Oh ho~ nothing! Nothing! I just got the laughing bug, don’t mind me, hahahaha!” Eunhyuk replied and then walked away holding his tummy in.

“Ha, he’s so weird~ in a good way though~” I giggled and DongHae nodded.
“Yeah,” he said and then we walked to a corner.

After we calmed down, I took a seat on the floor and DongHae played with the stereo.
“Want to see what I’ve been working on for my project?” he asked and I nodded with enthusiasm.
“I’d love to,” I said and he stuck his tongue out to the side, smiling as he pressed play for his song.

I immediately recognized it. It was Justin Timberlake’s “My Love.”

Once DongHae started dancing, his expression turned serious and cool. I stared at his body move back and forth from in front of me and in the mirror. I could imagine that any angle the choreography was flawless. He was really awesome.

It was just how JaeJoong plays the piano. All focused, concentrated, genuine and passionate. The way he looks at the piano like it was his precious treasure and the way his fingers pranced over the keys, delicately and yet with strength and power. He controlled it but at the same time allowed the piano to speak for itself. It was just so amazing how he sincerely loves and connects to the sweet music that flows out and that he creates. It really is amazing. Ah, JaeJoong is so amazing.

“BoA. Hey.”

I then blinked my eyes and jerked my head back when DongHae was smiling in front of me.

“What’d you think?” he asked and I gulped.
“I-it was good! Y-you’re really great,” I said as I blushed. Damn, why did my thoughts have to flow to JaeJoong all of a sudden? I’m a terrible friend. “You surprised me. I didn’t know that you had that kind of talent. I thought you said you were here for guitar.”

DongHae grinned from ear to ear. “Thanks, I am but I’m also here for dance. I forgot to mention it,” he replied and sat down on the floor next to me to drink from his water bottle. “But actually Hyuk is right. He is the best in the dance division though. He’s way better than me.”

DongHae nudged me and pointed towards Eunhyuk who was practicing seriously in front of the mirrors. He was also really, really good.

“Who knew that even Eunhyuk could be THAT into something?” I commented as I watched him pop, lock and wave. His expression was straight, never-changing.
“Well, every one has something for them,” DongHae stated and looked at me with this weird sincerity. “If piano isn’t your thing, you’re always welcome to try dance.”

I stared back at him and honestly considered it for a moment. It was worth a thought.
“N-no~” I answered shortly, shaking my head. “Even if I want to, I can’t. My parents would murder me if I quit classical instruments.” At least my mom would, for sure.

“They’re already kind of hung up that I don’t do violin like they do,” I continued to tell DongHae. “At least they let me do piano.”
“Ah, because Ongaku’s number one plays the piano?” DongHae asked and I immediately flushed red in the face.
“No~” I answered right away but he laughed, not seeming to believe me.

“Actually it’s because this guy Yoochun does… and… well…” Come to think of it I never told DongHae about my Yoochun situation. I guess the truth comes out now.
“Don’t be surprised when I tell you this but I’m actually kind of supposed to be—”

“Oh I know. You’re Park Yoochun’s rumored fiancée,” DongHae said casually like it was nothing.
“What! H-how do you know that?” I asked with large eyes and the most surprised face.
“You really shouldn’t be that shocked,” DongHae chuckled, shaking his head. “Really, how do you not know that you’re popular? Eunhyuk did tell you that you are talked about a lot around Ongaku.”
“I’m not popular…” I muttered. “Stop saying that… it’s embarrassing…”
DongHae looked up at the ceiling. “You are definitely one of a kind.”
I then stared at the side of his face. What’s that supposed to mean?

“Anyway, even if you want to believe that you’re not popular, think about who you are linked to,” DongHae began to map out my connections. “JaeJoong sunbae, who is Ongaku’s number one and the most popular guy on campus, with obvious reason – looks, talent, charm – the whole package. Yoochun, who is one of the top elite students at Ongaku and with one of the most powerful family backgrounds in musical history. Junsu, who is quite popular and basically number two to Mr. Number One and if you want to you can also now add in Eunhyuk, who is the self-proclaimed underground number one of the dance division.”

I gave him a look.

“Yeah, I don’t know. Hyuk drilled that into my head somehow. I’m forever haunted by that line,” DongHae joked and I laughed a little.

“Oh and from what I hear LiYin is first chair of the violins,” DongHae said. “That’s a pretty amazing network you’ve got there.”

“Okay… so even if that whole thing does make sense it still doesn’t answer how you know that Yoochun is… you know,” I said, not wanting to add ‘my fiancée’ to the end of that sentence. Ugh, ah, ew, never!

“People talk BoA and when people talk they usually talk about popular people. It goes around,” DongHae replied simply with a shrug. “Actually I don’t know how much you know about the whole JaeJoong and you couple situation but you have a lot of supporters… and on the other end of the spectrum… a lot of haters.”

I slapped a hand over my eyes and groaned. Well I guess it is expected right?

“It’s because it’s me with JaeJoong isn’t it? They probably think that I’m not good enough for him…” I said with a pout but surprisingly DongHae denied it.

“No actually they are saying that you’re two-timing Yoochun,” he stated and I stood up with rage.

“WHAT! That is SO not true!” I shouted, disturbing some of the dancers in the large room. I gave them an apologetic smile and sat down slowly in embarrassment. I scratched the back of my head and continued in a tinier voice. “It’s not true… I’m not with Yoochun at all! I’d call him a friend at most and I’m using the term very, very loosely. Why does everyone keep thinking that we are together?”

“I dunno~” DongHae sighed. “But it’s like one side is Team JaeJoong and the other is Team Yoochun. Kind of like – a bad sequel to Twilight.”

I dropped my jaw at DongHae and shook my head. “I can’t believe you just said that,” I told him, stifling a laugh.

“Hey, don’t laugh. You knew it was coming,” he teased, but we both ended up laughing anyway.

“God… why am I even laughing?” I calmed down and sighed to myself. “This is all… blown out of proportion.”

“Hey, although I did tell you all about this, I don’t actually mean that you should care about what people say,” DongHae told me earnestly. “Let them think what they want. Why should it matter?”

“Yeah, JaeJoong said that too,” I said thoughtlessly but luckily it didn’t bother DongHae. He must be over me, which made me feel more at ease. “But still… it isn’t the truth.”

We stayed quiet for a moment as I thought.

It was kind of funny how what I wanted to be true isn’t true while what was actually true was what I didn’t want to be true. Yeah… I don’t know, my mind is just so mixed up and my life is way too complicated for being that of an average young adolescent girl.

“Hey you two, the bell just rang,” Eunhyuk warned us as he wiped his sweat off with a face towel.
DongHae stood up first and then helped me to my feet. “How do you even hear that?” he asked Eunhyuk who beamed proudly and replied.

“My ears are sensitive to sounds. It’s called musicality, kids.”

DongHae shook his head with a doubtful smile as we left the secret basement for last period.

∫ Track 04

“Yah,” JaeJoong called in my direction. I quickly looked back with alarm but DongHae already walked down the right corridor, giving me a quick wave as we parted ways. Hm. Looks like yah was my newest name.

“You’re late for class,” he told me and then grinned when I approached him outside the door, messing up my hair.
“Stop~” I whined at him and swatted his hands away. “I’m not late!”

“Whatever, I tried looking for you just now,” he said and I blushed for no reason.
I gave him a questioning look. “Really…? W-why?”
“Just thought you’d miss me,” JaeJoong teased and I started coughing, more out of shyness than anything.
“As if~! If anything y-you’d be the one missing me, dummy~” I blurted out but to my surprise JaeJoong’s ears reddened a little.
“Oh whatever. It’s the same thing,” JaeJoong said and then stared down at me with his dark chocolate eyes. “So~ how did you spend your free hour?”

Tingles ran down my spine when he asked. Oh gosh, was I caught? I think he was giving me the suspicious eye.

“I-I walked… around~” I answered, avoiding his eyes as much as possible. I mean, I could say that I went with DongHae to the secret basement dance place – which IS part of the truth – but JaeJoong would just get mad at me about that one.

“Really?” He leaned in closer, giving me the eye again and I nodded quickly.
“YUP! That’s all~” I sang and then fidgeted with the doorknob. “Time for class right? Bye!”
If he asked me anymore I might just leak out the whole truth! It was the JaeJoong effect.

“Okay then. I’ll see you after class,” JaeJoong said and threw me a casual salute before he left. That seemed easy. Too easy but I didn’t want to question it.

I watched his back the whole time he walked away before he turned the corner to wherever he was heading.

I clutched my hands to my chest and swooned. He says he’ll meet me after class! Ah!
Why is something so simple as that getting me excited? This is bad!

I beat myself up mentally and then ran right into class before the second bell.

∫ Track 05

After last period, I went to meet JaeJoong at the entrance as planned only to see him surrounded my fans yet again.

“Do you really want to jump in there?” Eunhyuk asked behind me, giving me a scare.
“Ohmygod, don’t do that~!” I squealed as I spun around, nearly knocking him out with my elbow if he hadn’t dodged.
“Hehe, sorry!” Eunhyuk apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. DongHae and Dana soon joined him by his side.

“Hey girlie,” Dana said to me and I waved back. She tied up her hair today and though I’ve never really mentioned this, Dana was really pretty. “Ooh what’s all the commotion about? Is it you and JaeJoong again?”

I laughed to be polite and at the same time blushed. “I don’t really understand why you’re so into us being a couple Dana…” I told her shyly.

“Well that’s because I think you two are so cute for each other! Really!” she answered cheerfully and this time I really couldn’t help reddening my entire face. No matter how many times anyone says it I think I will always blush hearing it.

“Sorry, excuse me, heading towards the other half of your fandom,” I heard JaeJoong say and watched him push his way through the crowd.

“Come on BoA, we better get out of here before it gets worse,” JaeJoong said, grabbing my hand to go without paying attention to anyone else. It kind of made me feel special.

Huh, wait. It can get worse?

“JaeJoong, JaeJoong, hi~!” Dana chirped when he neared us and JaeJoong turned around slightly in response. He gave her a weak smile. I could tell that he was quite intent to leave the chaos and Dana was kind of holding us back. It was kind of cute, ha.

“H-hello…” he said and then he turned to me. “Err, new friend or new fan?”
I exchanged glances with him and shrugged. “Both?”

“I’m Dana!” she introduced herself and held out a hand for JaeJoong to shake. I looked around and behind her but it seemed that their fans amongst our fans already whisked DongHae and Eunhyuk away. Good thing though, so there wasn’t any unnecessary tension with JaeJoong.

My heart pitter pattered as I watched JaeJoong pick up his free left hand to respond but then dropped it, realizing that he couldn’t shake her hand with that one, switched hands to hold my hand with his left and finally getting to shake Dana’s hand with his right. Omona~

“JaeJoong, but I guess you already know that,” he said with a wince and I smiled at his cuteness. Like this, I really felt that I was his girlfriend. Ah~

“Sorry I’d um stay longer but this is getting a bit crazy and we need to get going,” JaeJoong told her calmly, looking really pitiful too. But really, fans were buzzing left and right. I’m amazed that we can even block out what they’re incessantly shouting at us. It must be the musicality that Eunhyuk was talking about, though for me it must be something else.

Dana nodded understandingly and beamed ever widely. “Oh okay! No problem, no problem~” she replied and fanned her hand up and down. “It was nice to meet you JaeJoong! I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone!”

“Same here, thanks,” JaeJoong said to her and tugged on my hand gently. “Let’s go BoA.”
“O-okay,” I answered dumbly and let my prince lead me away.

∫ Track 06

JaeJoong put a hand over my head, making sure that I wouldn’t hit the doorframe as I hopped into the limousine. Junsu and LiYin were already in it waiting.

“Hi BoA!” LiYin said to me, pulling me by the arm to sit next to her. “Aren’t you happy that you have so many supporters? Gosh, if Junsu and me had such a fan club I think I’d be happy to death~”

JaeJoong closed the door and took his seat next to me. “BoA’s house,” he told the driver and he tipped his hat, ready to go.

I turned back to LiYin. “Are you kidding? They’re so crazy!”
“But they’re crazy for you~ there’s a difference Unni,” LiYin tried to reason but I couldn’t believe my ears. I mean okay, it was kind of nice to think that JaeJoong and I had some supporters but it… this wasn’t even real!

I gave JaeJoong a side-glance, choosing my words carefully. “But you know… we’re not even together…” I said in a soft voice and I don’t know what it meant but JaeJoong only stared out of the window, not cutting in or anything. Maybe he didn’t hear me.

LiYin giggled. “Are you still trying to deny it?”
“Seriously,” I told her, looking into her eyes. “We’re not. It’s just a rumor that got out of control.”
“Aww, really?” she pouted but soon after smiled. “Well that’s not the point though. You have supporters which means that if you were to get together, there is a sea of people to approve, right?”

There she goes again. Always looking to the bright side. It was really great that she was happy-happy and to add on to it, Junsu was happy-happy along with her. Speaking of, I peeked over at Junsu next to LiYin, but he didn’t look so up and jumpy as usual. He was just like JaeJoong, quiet and staring out the window. Hm, did something happen? My mind clicked. Perhaps it had something to do with the mysterious conversation about me during free hour. Aish, there I go thinking about it again…! I must change the topic.

“So why are we riding in a limo today?” I asked out of the blue, elbowing JaeJoong softly in the back.
He turned to me slowly and gave me a smile. There was something off about it though. “If we walked to your house, those fans would just stalk us all the way home, pabo~”

“Oh… right…” I said, not having anything else to add after that. I then turned to Junsu and tried to get him to talk. It was weird for him to be so calm when he was usually blabbering with that big mouth of his.

“So what are you going to do with LiYin today Junsu? Have a date planned?” I tried to tease. But he only laughed a little and nodded, soon returning to his staring-out-the-window position, as did JaeJoong.

“Aren’t they a bit off today?” I asked LiYin in a small whisper. She shrugged and sat back.
“Who knows? Must be some guy thing. I’d just leave them alone,” she remarked and then leaned on Junsu’s broad back. He perked up a bit, noticed LiYin, smiled a normal smile at last, and then turned back to the window.

I glanced at JaeJoong who was leaning on the window with his right arm propped up against it. His back was looking quite comfortable to lie against.

I faked a yawn and slowly closed my eyes. Then for every second, I tilted my head closer and closer towards him until I felt his warm back under my cheek.

JaeJoong jumped a little when I pressed against him but his muscles later relaxed and luckily he didn’t wake or brush me off.

Let’s just say that I got a good sweet comfortable five-minute nap out of that.

∫ Track 07

After the short limo ride home, JaeJoong taught me some new scales in piano and we worked on River Flows In You for a while. I was surprisingly catching on a little better and we were about a third into the song. Really I don’t know if it was JaeJoong’s skill or my own but I was happy that I was gradually improving.

The lesson in all flew by pretty quickly and JaeJoong left almost as soon as it was over. Of course I had wanted him to stay seeing that my parents weren’t home and I hated to be alone, but I had nothing to really make him stick around. It was usually he that made an excuse about being hungry or lazy and not wanting to get home but like I said, he wasn’t really himself today so I just let him go.

But as soon as I shut the door, my cell phone rang with a text message.

[Hi BoA. How are you?]
- Yoochun

I sighed and walked over the couch with my phone in my hands. I plopped down and put my legs up on the coffee table.

I guess I should text him back. [Nothing much. Why? What’s up?]

[No reason. Just wondering.]

I thought that was that but he texted me again within the next five seconds.

[Are you busy? Can we meet up?]

Oh how I dread to hear, in this case see, those words coming from him. I looked around the empty house. Hm, I’d be alone here if I don’t get out. Ugh, fine.

[Nope. I’m free. Where?]

[Coffee shop in the city ok? I’ll pick you up in a half hour if that’s fine with you.]

[Sounds good.]

I then upped from the couch to go upstairs and get changed.

“Whoa,” I said to myself midway on the staircase, with confusion spreading on my face.
“Did I just get myself a date with Yoochun?”

Aish, I am indeed a pabo.