Seventh

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Buzz Bar & Resto

Thursday, Lunch time

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Amber!” Sulli was slightly irritated when Amber kept on bugging her that she had a crush on Minho, since she looked smitten the time he approached her after the dinner.

 

 

Flashback

 

The members were now outside the pizza place waiting for Kyuhyun and Minho as they bid goodbye to Onew.

 

Sulli was talking to Luna and Krystal when Minho approached them.

 

“Hi!” said Minho smiling at the three ladies.

 

“Oh! Hi Minho! I’m Luna! That was quite a performance you did back there.”

 

“Oh, uhmm.. thanks. Likewise.” said Minho.

 

“Thank you. Ah, this is Krystal and Sulli.” Luna introduced to Minho as the two ladies gave him a little bow.

 

“Nice to finally meet you… Sulli.” Minho said facing her, waiting for her reply.

 

“Ya Ssul … aren’t you going to say something?” Krystal whispered and nudged Sulli as she looked like she didn’t hear what the ‘handsome’ guy said.

 

“H-huh? What?”

 

“I said. It’s nice.. to.. finally.. meet.. you.” Minho said it slowly allowing Sulli to grasp his words.

 

“Ah yes! Please to meet you too Mr. Choi … no.. I mean… Minho. I’m your classmate in Prof Song’s subject.” Sulli was beginning to feel nervous, and she can’t point out why.

 

“Yes, I know .. uhmm… so I guess I’ll see you around?” there’s something in the way how Minho said it that Sulli found it rather … cute.

 

“Yes. Sure! See you!” Sulli giving her cutie eye smile that shocked Luna and Krystal. She don’t usually do that especially when she just met someone. Minho bowed and caught up with Kyuhyun and Heechul up front.

 

End of flashback

 

 

“Oh c’mon Ssul! It’s not just me who saw that eye smile you did.” Amber defended.

 

“What? But I do that to you guys too… what’s so special of me doing it to him?” Sulli countered.

 

“Because it … ugh.. nevermind… I know you won’t backdown on this argument anyway.. I’ll let it go… for now.” Amber said emphasizing on the last two words.

 

“Whatever Amber.” Sulli rolled her eyes then started playing with her phone while waiting for their order.

 

Just then, two guys entered the café and found 2 seats near Sulli and Amber’s table. It was the only one vacant since the place was full.

 


“Hey Taemin, did you see the audition poster at the lobby?” the blonde guy asked while reading the menu.

 

“Yup … hmm.. Jjong, do you think I could audition? I really wanna try this time. You know… getting in because I auditioned and not because of recommendation or invitation.” Taemin asked.

 

“Of course Taem! And I’m sure you’ll get in… We can audition together”

 

“Huh? Us? Together? .. I wanna go alone.. It’ll be my first time to finally get a break from you.”  Taemin said teasing.

 

“What the..? so that’s why you wanna audition? To get away from me? Look who’s talking, you’re the one who can’t stand being alone and always drag me whenever you need company. Tsss…” Jonghyun said shaking his head in disappointment.

 

“Haha I’m just kidding bro!” Taemin playfully punched him. “but I really wanna get in.. I heard Jiwon’s there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter