Forty second

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho decided to take Sulli to Sanrio Puroland so they can both enjoy a theme park at the same time. Upon arriving at the place, Sulli jumped with joy as they reached the entrance.

"Minho! Minho! We'll take pictures with Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel, ok?" she cutely pleaded hugging his arm.

"Yes.. and every Sanrio character you would like to take pictures with" Minho smiled "Let's go" he said and they both ran to the entrance

Sulli was wide eyed enjoying the sight in front of her. Her dreams of visiting the place finally came true, thanks to her fiance slash prince charming, Minho. They entered every shop and stall and rides, taking pictures with every character they meet. They ate at the food court and Minho saw the child within Sulli.

"Love, I'm really really happy! Thank you for bringing me here!" Sulli said while they were walking to Lady Kitty house.

"I didn't realize that you'd have these kinds of dreams... aside from this theme park, where else do you want to go?" Minho asked so he can plan another trip like this together with her

"Hmm... I want to go to Disneyland in Cali... visit the Taj Mahal, Great Wall... Paris, Greece..." Sulli went on and Minho had to stop her.

"Ok ok... we'll try to visit all of them" Minho said laughing

"Will we still have time to do that? I mean, we both do have businesses to take care" Sulli said. Minho stopped walking and faced her.

"We'll find time, Love. We can treat that as our couple bonding... and some of the places, we can go with our kids if we'll have them" Minho smiled.

"I'm just ... afraid that we can't do these things after the wedding or..." Minho stopped Sulli

"Sulli... Love... we'll find time, ok? For now let's enjoy your Hello Kitty dreamland" Sulli smiled and they both walked hand in hand towards the store.

Sulli saw a lot of things that she wanted to buy but can't decide on which.

"Love... which do you think is better? I can't decide." Sulli said and held up to Minho the items, a travel mug and a charm bracelet.

"Hmm... the travel mug you can always bring, since you love to grab drinks on the go... while this charm bracelet is simple and cute..." Minho placed a hand on his chin and thought as he viewed the two items. "I'll go with the travel mug" he finally said

"You're right... anyway this is cheaper than the bracelet" she smiled and placed the bracelet back.

"You know, i think that mug will go better with this one" Minho showed her a journal on one of the shelves with matching pen.

"Awww... You're really smart, Love!" she said pinching both his cheeks.

Minho knew Sulli loves to write down things whenever something inspires her. He saw the stack of journals she has in one of her drawers, so why not add another one.

They also bought some items for their families and friends.

After a long day, Sulli sat at the lounge after they came back to the hotel. Her feet were tired from all the strolling and shopping. Minho was making a few calls, checking on their flight back. After that, he saw Sulli sitting on the lounge and checking her phone as well.

"I thought you went ahead?" Minho asked when he approached her.

"My feet needed to rest a bit... and I wanted to check my messages" Sulli answered not turning to face him

"So, can we go to our room now? or do you want to have dinner at the resto instead?"

"Oh, that would be nice. Let's have dinner!" Sulli then put down her phone.

 

 

Airplane

They're finally heading back home. Minho and Sulli were talking nonstop on some of the places they would plan to go to next time when they needed to escape. They even planned on having vacation homes in some of the countries they would like to always visit.

"Love, speaking of homes... I wanted to show you a house that I wanted to buy for us." Minho said.

"Really? where is it located?" Sulli asked

"Uhmm... it's actually just near the mansion, but it's not that big. Just a simple one and big enough for us" Minho studied Sulli's expression. They both didn't want a mansion like that of his parents, so when he found out about that house he almost wanted to buy it, but he thought that it might be better if Sulli would see it first. It is their house afterall.

"Ok. As long as it's not too big though." Sulli said

"You'll be the judge of that." Minho smiled

 

Since they took an early flight back, they were invited by Minho's parents to have lunch with them. Minho thought that it would probably be the best time to show Sulli the house too.

They gave his mom a tea set and his dad an antique that they both bought in Japan. After lunch, Minho and Sulli told his parents that they'll be visiting the house he found not too far from there.

When they arrived, Minho went to help Sulli out of the car.

"Wow, looks like a nice place" Sulli said

"Wait till you see the interior" Minho smirked. He held her hand and they walked towards the front.

The agent was already there since Minho called her earlier that day saying that they wanted to view the house. She looks young though she might be in her early 30's but she can still pass for a 26 yr old hot chick.

"Good morning Mr. Choi!" she called out and went to meet them.

"Good morning Hanna. This is Choi Sulli, my wife-to-be. Love, this is Hanna, the agent for this house and lot" Minho smiled while introducing them both

"Finally... it's pleasure meeting you Ms. Choi" she raised her hand for a shake and Sulli gpadly took it.

"Nice meeting you, Hanna" Sulli smiled.

"Mr. Choi have been visiting this house a few times that he was this close to buying it, but looks like he needed your approval" Hanna explained, but she wasn't looking at Sulli, most of the time she was looking at Minho.

That made Sulli raise an eyebrow as she turned to face Minho.

"You scouted the place several times?" she asked Minho in a calm manner, that Minho didn't seem to get her tone of asking

"I did, I wanted to make sure that I didn't want to miss out any detail before I showed it to you." Minho said, he was still wearing that smile.

"You like it that much huh" Sulli said

Hanna cleared to get the couple's attention. "Mr and Ms Choi, shall we?" Hanna gestured for them to follow her as she lead them inside the house.

Let's just say, the exterior gave anyone who passes by the house a notion of 'having it simple', however, the interior says otherwise. 

Sulli was amazed, the house was spacious and had a warm feel to it. 

"This is the living room area and a little over here is the dinning area just adjacent to the kitchen" Hanna explained as she was touring them in.

"Can we see the kitchen?" Sulli asked all of a sudden.

"Ah, Minho... I mean, Mr Choi is right... you'll definitely ask to see the kitchen first..." she smiled and gave a nod to Minho "Right this way" she said leading them to another arch and into the kitchen.

"Mr Choi mentioned that you both love cooking, so I'm sure this kind of kitchen with a good work area is a place to do your couple bonding" she said

Sulli just nodded, instantly making herself at home to the area. She opened cabinets and drawers looking for specific areas to where she might want to change. 

"Looks like Ms Choi is loving the kitchen like you did when you first visited here, Mr Choi" Hanna said.

"Like I've said before, it's quite similar to my kitchen  which me and Sulli came to like. If we get to buy the house, you definitely have try my Sulli's cooking" Minho said

"I would like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter