Fifth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ugh! What's with the staring? Eesh ... so annoying!" said Sulli irritated as she noticed the Director and Minho staring at her since the rehearsal ended.

 

"Affected much?" said Amber giggling beside Sulli gathering the music sheets filing them in the cabinet.

 

"Tsk who wouldn't?!" glared Sulli.

 

"Okaaaay ... okay... chill will ya?"

 

Amber and Sulli were headed out the building where the other members are waiting. They all usually have dinner first before going home. And as expected, Minho will be joining them.

 

While walking on their way to the usual pizza place they go to, Krystal, Luna and Key were talking bout the 'handsome' visitor.

 

"I swear I saw him on a play before. I'm soo sure of it!" Key was trying to convince the two that the visitor is Choi Minho a known theater artist.

 

"Are you sure? I haven't see him in any recent plays." Luna still skeptical. Among the members, she's the most active when it comes to theater. After college, she chose to stay as an artist rather than to be a nurse. This was her dream after all.

 

"Yea whatever! He's here so just let him be. Besides, if he plans to join the company, we could finally have a worthy guy to drool on. Am I right Luna?" said Krystal giggling, as she wrapped her arm around Luna's. The latter joined Krystal giggling.

 

"Aish! these two... and i thought you were interested because he's a fellow artist... a well known artist! So it's just because of the pretty face then, tsk tsk tsk" Key shaking his head in disappointment.

 

"Ya! Of course not only his face .. but also his body ... his -dropping smile ... his oh so handsome physique ... and ... oh my good lord ... his manly scent ... " said Krystal daydreaming. Key rolled his eyes and slapped Krystal's arm hard enough to wake her from her dreamy state.

 

"OUCH! WHY DYOU......"

 

Luna suddenly pulled Krystal to interrupt what she was saying, coz at that time, Minho and Kyuhyun was just walking behind them. Luna saw Minho smiling as they passed by them.

 

"Oh sht! did he hear us?!" Krystal mumbling cursing when she found out what was happening.

 

"BWAHAHAHA! You two should've seen your faces!!!! Like you've seen a ghost!!" Key now laughing hysterically seeing the panicked faces of Krystal and Luna as Minho andKyuhyun passed them.

 

"Get a hold of yourself Key, or else we'll tell Amber you're the one responsible for the 'mysterious disappearance' of her things." said Luna grinning in which she earned a glare from Key.

 

"Tsss ... blackmail huh!"

 

"Yup!"

 

Key rolled his eyes and remained silent till the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter