Fourth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dance Rehearsal 

  The music starts, the members moved to the beat. It was an instrumental piece since the members would have to sing the melody later on. As the moves progresses, the members began to sway with the rhythm.. the tempo... There were pauses and repeats as they tried to grasp the feel of the song.     Minho was seriously observing the members. He let go of his gaze from the familiar pretty face he saw earlier and let his eyes wander around the other members. He stood up and walked to the sides to get a better look of the dancers and their choreography. He was in awe with the talent these new faces have, like what he observed earlier during their song rehearsal, this time they moved as one, you won't even notice the old members from the new ones.     Director Kyuhyun was looking intently at Minho knowing that he's amazed with this batch of members. There was a time where Minho would follow their steps and try to recreate or improve the choreo.     Minho then turned his eyes on the owner of that pretty face. "This pretty one dances like a pro... flexible.. with grace and strength... her bends.. her twirls.. her flicks and pauses... wow..." Minho thought as he marveled on the way the steps were executed ... with great passion.     They then stopped dancing, they haven't learned the rest of the choreo yet. The music stopped. Everyone tried to reform some steps earlier like doing it in a way it should look better.     "Ok guys, 3 minute break." Director Kyuhyun called.       Amber's POV     I wonder if that Mr. Choi is 'the' Choi Minho. Coz if he is, well he looks different now than he was the last time I watched "Once on this Island" he sure got leaner and more ... hmm... appealing?   I got curious of Ssul's encounter with a certain 'Minho' during her first day, and seeing 'this' Minho in front of us, I guess they're one and the same. Ha! No wonder she got interested.     Well, who wouldn't? If I'm not mistaken, Minho's got brains and talents (and beauty?). There was even a rumor that he got a 1.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter