Twelfth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

4 months later…

 

CCA bldg.

Practice room 4

 

“Guys! Did you hear the news? Some of our senior artists are coming. I heard they just got back from the US! Who do you think they are?” Key asked excitedly. Luna, Sunny, Henry, and him are making face masks for the masquerade party of CCA before the semester ends.

 

“Hmm… I’m not sure. But Heechul said that they were former batch mates of Jjong and Minho in their university.” Luna replied while sprinkling glitters on one mask.

 

Jiwon and Jjong entered the room giggling at some joke Jjong made earlier. The four were surprised to see them together… again. Yes, as soon as Jjong joined the group, he made sure that his intention to court Jiwon was explicit to the group. After a month, they started dating and made their relationship formal. However, after weeks, they would not stop bickering over petty things which would later on be a huge fight. Even during rehearsals, they wouldn’t stop their childish acts and immature arguments in front of the others. They would call it quits on one day, then after a day or two, they’re back together again, promising it won’t happen ever again. It happened three and more times, on and off and on again. The directors had wanted to suspend them from the group for a week, and they did, however it didn’t change anything. When they entered the room, the four mask-makers eyed the two questioningly.

 

“Ugh, not again.” Key murmured to Henry as the two walked towards their direction.

 

“Hey guys! Sulli said you were here, so we came to help.” Jiwon said linking her arms around Jonghyun’s.

 

“We’re actually nearly done, just 3 more masks.” Sunny replied with a fake smile. She was actually lying, as she knows that the two would start the work and end up doing other things together leaving their task unfinished.

 

 “Yup! We’re good here! Thanks for the offer.” Henry added, him too faking a smile.

 

“Alright then, we’ll just be in the lobby. Siwon said we would have dinner at Beans N’ Cream, I think we’re meeting the senior artists there too. I brought the van so we could go there together.” Jonghyun said as he was back hugging Jiwon. As easy it is for them to show their fights publicly, so do their mushy, cuddly actions, and the other members are already used to it.

 

“Sure! That would save us fares!” Luna said.

 

“Ok so, we’ll just wait for you guys.” Jjong said beaming. Both him and Jiwon walked out of the room holding hands.

 

“Aish… doesn’t he know that whenever they broke up, the ‘best actress’ would be out clubbing with other guys?!” Key was furious. Jjong, Tae, Onew, Minho and him got closer after several drinking sessions in his unit. They just clicked like they were long lost drinking buddies from another lifetime.

 

“Sshh! Calm your voice Key! They might hear you!” Luna slapped his arm glaring at him.

 

“What?! For all I know, she’s just using him for…” Key was cut off by Sunny’s hand on his mouth.

 

“Stop! Don’t say it. She’s my friend too. And I don’t wanna hear it. Let’s just let them be and hope that they’ll be serious this time with their relationship.” Sunny said pleading. Key rolled his eyes. Sunny took her hand off Key’s mouth. They finished the masks in silence. After fixing the things used and placed the masks on a table for drying, they head out and joined the sweety couple at Jjong’s van.

 

 

 

“Who do you think the senior artists are? I mean a lot of them have been retired even before we joined the group.” Sunny asked Jiwon while on their way to the café.

 

“I’m not sure, but there are only a few who left the country after they retired. I guess they’re the ones.” She replied while checking her face on her compact mirror.

 

“Some of them were your dorm mates before, right?” Luna now asked.

 

“Yup! Oh we’re here!” Jiwon exclaimed as they reached the place.

 

They got out of the van and started their way in the Café. They were greeted by a staff and knowing they were from the theater company, they were ushered to the ground floor where the dinner meeting will take place.

 

The ground floor has a mini bar, several round tables and chairs,  and an open space so the diners can have a good view of the garden and gazebo.  Tonight, the floor was closed for the group to use.

 

“Neil, where’s Minho?” Jjong asked the staff that accompanied them.

 

“Oh he said he’ll be back. I think he went to fetch other members as well” Neil said “I’ll just bring down refreshments, while you wait for the others” he said and left.

 

Jjong and Jiwon waited at the gazebo while the other four sat comfily on the couch near the fireplace in the second floor while waiting for the others. They didn’t want to witness the sweetness of the couple so they left the two alone.

 

“Great you’re already here!” Minho said as he saw the four lounging on the couch. He was followed by Taemin, Krystal, Sulli, and Amber.

 

“Hey! Yeah we came here with Jjong and Jiwon. Where are the others?” Key stretched his neck looking if the rest of the group is with them.

 

“Heechul said he’ll be with Donghae and the directors and the visitors.” Amber answered his question and sat beside him.

 

“oh ok, let’s just wait for them here then, I don’t wanna get sore eyes from avoiding to stare at the two mushy mushy.” Key said referring to the sweet couple they left. He crossed his arms and slightly slouched on the back of the couch.

 

“Here are your refreshments.” Neil said, placing the drinks on the center table. “Sir, you have a phone call earlier when you left. The caller said to call him as soon as you arrive. He left his number.” He said facing Minho.

 

“Ok, thanks Neil” Minho patted his shoulder. “I’ll be back, need to attend to something first.” he said facing the now lounging group sharing jokes and stories. He looked at Sulli as if asking permission before leaving.

 

“We’re fine here.” Sulli said nodding.

 

 

Minho’s family owned the café, and it was one of his priority businesses to take over once he graduated. The other members just knew about it when Taemin shared and told them that Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter