Thirty eighth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli ran out and went to where the hammocks are. Since it was already night time the rest of their family and friends were at the beach by the bonfire. She asked Minho to accompany her to the beach house so they could talk about what happened. Their conversation did not end well but she was hoping that things will be resolved after both of them calmed down.

She was still crying when she sat on the hammock, her emotions just exploded like that while listening to Minho's reasons. She did her best to understand him but neither one of them wanted to surrender.

"Hey... you ok?" Sulli turned to see who it was, it was Seohyun.

"Yeah... just a little misunderstanding with Minho" Sulli said with tears "What are you doing here, Sis? Shouldn't you be with them in the bonfire?"

"I needed to go to the restroom then I kinda heard your little discussion with Minho" Seohyun sat beside her on the hammock and tried comforting her.

"Ugh... that's nothing... maybe he'll understand my explanation once he gets his 'break' from this issue" she said sulking

"And how bout you? are you willing to understand his reasons why he's acting this way?" Seohyun asked carefully, not wanting to sound she's taking sides.

"I don't know... why is he being like this? He's acting weird all of a sudden"

"Maybe he got jealous? have you seen how those guys were looking at you and Krystal? really y" Seohyun said.

"We were not paying attention to them, well not until they started talking to us"

"Some guys are  like that. Like a predator taking advantage of a prey when nothing is guarding it. But I'm not saying it's your fault, coz it really isn't. I just want you to understand how your partner feels" Seohyun caressed Sulli's hand 

"Do you and Minseok face the same issues? I mean jealousy or possessiveness..."

"Yes, and it really happens. There was a time when he got jealous over my dog coz I gave it more attention than him when he visits me in my apartment. You know what he did? He locked the dog in the guestroom until he got my attention"

"Wow... that was mean..."

"Well, it's partly my fault coz he usually visits me there after his work or we couldn't talk the whole day. And instead of making time for him, I still pour most of my time in my dog."

"How did you both resolve that?"

"Of course one of us had to apologize and in that situation, I admit that it was my fault. But in every issue that we face, we see to it that both of us apologizes for quarreling even if it was either one of us at fault." Seohyun smiled

"I really feel bad this day turned out this way... we're supposed to be celebrating... not fighting" Sulli sighed and another tear fell.

"Leave him for a while. You'll know when you're both ready to talk" Seohyun said smiling assuringly at Sulli and gave her a hug. She stood from the hammock.

"You're not coming to the bonfire? I'm sure they're looking for you" Seohyun said

"I'll just need a moment alone then I'll go there. Thanks sis" Sulli smiled at her and she smiled back then left her.

 

 

Minho went back to the bonfire after Sulli walked out on him. He was still so angry from what happened and it so happened that Heechul noticed him with heavy footsteps and slumped shoulders, looking behind him if Sulli was with him, and found no one after him. After a few beers, he invited Minho to the beach, a few distance away from the bonfire so they could talk privately.

"You're still angry" Heechul said, Minho just sighed

"And you're not angry with her but angry at how your reacted towards the situation" Minho nodded

"Can't blame you... you were provoked and the guy used nasty words on Ssul. Any one of us would've stood up to that guy" 

"But the situation went out of hand... then I partly blamed Ssul for being so careless" Minho said taking a sip from his beer.

"You do understand that it wasn't her fault in the first place, she and Krystal were just enjoying themselves"

"yeah but they were getting everyone's attention"

"Well, we can't blame them for their looks, right? I mean even if Ssul and Krys were to wear sweatpants and a loose shirt going to the beach men would still find them attractive, correct?" 

Minho didn't answer, he knows Heechul has a point

"There would always be competition, but trust me when I say that Ssul wouldn't look at any other man like the way she looks at you"

Minho smiled at that statement

"Guess I'll have to make it up to her... I don't want to ruin this night because of that incident" Minho said smirking

Both of them went back to the bonfire and saw Seohyun coming back from the beach house. Minho thought Sulli would've joined them already since she walked out on him earlier.

"Have you seen Ssul?" Minho asked Seohyun

"Yeah she's by the hammocks" Seohyun said and showed him an action that meant she was crying. Minho felt bad he made her cry, he said thanks to Seohyun and ran towards the hammocks.

"What's up with Minho and Sulli?" Sulli's mom asked Seohyun "they've been acting weird all night, did something happen?"

"Just a little misunderstanding, but Minho's going to settle it now" Seohyun smiled assuring Sulli's mom.

 


 

 

 

"I thought you we're going to get mad at me when Key told me that you saw what happened at the beach" Taemin told Krystal, they were sitting near the bonfire with the others.

"Be thankful that fan didn't show flirty actions or else I would've kicked you to North Korea" Krystal said

"You know I only flirt with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter