Thirteenth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days passed and the exam week is almost over. Most of the members are already done with their exams so they helped in the upcoming masquerade ball preparations. Each department of the CCA gave their share in preparing; the theater group was, however, the busiest since they took charge of the decorations. It will be held in the lobby of the building allowing guests to be able to interact with one another.

 

 

 

CCA bldg.

Lobby

 

 

“Hi Minho!” Sulli called when she saw him heading down the stairs. “How’s the exams?”

 

“Oh hey Ssul! It’s fine. How’s yours?” Minho walked near to her.

 

“Eh… the usual…” She shrugged. “Where are the others?” She turned to look for the other members since the people who were there were not part of the theater group.

 

“I don’t know, I came here hoping to see them putting up the rest of the decorations but I can’t find them. No one’s in the practice room either.” He too turned to see if they can find any members there.

 

“Oh… maybe we’re not meeting today, the deco’s almost done anyway, the piano just needs to be placed somewhere here then the lights and that’s it.” She said while her hand gesturing the positions where the piano and lights would be.

 

“Right… so since it’s just the two of us, let’s go eat! I haven’t eaten lunch yet and it’s already late afternoon.” He said placing his arm on her shoulders walking towards the exit.

 

“Lunch? Seriously? Ugh! You should take care of yourself Minho. We don’t want our lead character looking thin and malnourished you know.” She said following his gesture, placing an arm on his waist.

 

“Ya! Do I look thin and malnourished to you?” He said pouting.

 

Sulli just laughed at his reaction “you would be if you always skip lunch” not minding his pout.

 

“Just wanna ask though, do you have any plans of cutting your ponytail off?” Sulli asked hoping for a ‘yes’

 

“Hmm… I always wanted to try a long hair, but… yeah… I kinda am bored with it.” He said smiling “Let’s go to the barbers after eating, ok?” He pulled her closer

 

“Tsss… fine… just don’t ask me for opinions on what hairstyle you should wear though, I’m no good at that.” She said smiling widely

 

“Okay, if you say so” He pinched her nose, earning a blush from the latter.

 

They’ve gotten close through months of being classmates and members and of course as friends. Though they still didn’t admit their feelings for each other, having these moments alone filled their hearts content… for now.  

 

 

 

For Sulli, these are the moments that she would always cherish; she didn’t want Minho to stay away from her, nor her avoiding him because of what she felt.  For her this is the only chance she can truly be with him, the time for her to fill her selfish needs of having him beside her, holding each other. After learning that Yuri was his first love, she tried to avoid him. Tried and obviously failed to do so, she just gave in to her ‘heart’s desire’ and treat him like the rest of the members and learned to pacify herself for any remaining hurt to feel.

 

She had her fair share of love and hurt in relationships, but she wasn’t sure of this ‘unrequited’ hope for her and Minho. For months, her feelings for this handsome guy grew deeper. It didn’t matter if he didn’t know what she felt for him, because for Sulli, she would rather be with him like this than to suffer another failed relationship.

 

Minho, on the other hand, was happy to see old friends back. Though he was happier to see Yuri, it didn’t feel the same when he was with Sulli. He was more than happy when he’s with the ‘superwoman’ and dreamed to be one day her ‘superman’. Those times when he and Sulli are alone either in class or in the theater was his freedom… free to hold her, talk to her, ‘own’ her… treasuring each waking moment with her.

 

Having been badly hurt with his experience of love before, he tried his best not to show Sulli that she was treated special whenever they were with the group. He knows some of his friends are already suspicious of his actions towards her, especially at times when he can’t help it that led him to extending his ‘caring’ actions to other co-artists.

 

 

 

They decided to go to the mall, after a satisfying meal, they head to the barbers. Sulli told Minho that she would just go window shopping while he got his hair chopped off, the latter agreed. She went to her favorite shoe store and just buzzed from one shoe to another. She ended up buying 2 pairs, one was a rogue red scarpin and the other was a gold ankle strap flats. After paying for her newly shopped shoes, she took out her phone and started dialing Minho’s number.

 

“Hello?” he answered

 

“hey… you done?” she said when he picked up

 

“Yup! Where are you? I’ll go to you.” He just said that but actually already found her walking out of the shoe store.

 

“I’m in front of So FAB. Where are you?” She replied not noticing him approaching her from behind

 

“Turn around.” He said suppressing a chuckle

 

“Huh?” with a confused look on her face, she just did what she was told. Turni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter