Sixteenth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CCA bldg.

Dressing room 1

2 hrs before the party

 

 

“Why are you not dressed yet?! The party’s in 2 hours!” Krystal yelled at Sulli who just entered the room holding up a black dress bag and a paper bag.

 

“Chill Krys! It’s not like it’s a wedding, besides my dress is just easy to slip into.” Sulli hanged the dress bag on the rack.

 

Sulli, Krystal, Luna, and Vic decided to change for the ball at CCA since it would be easier for them to be in time and get to the party without the hassle. The other members decided to meet there first anyway so they could all go together at the party.  The ladies were already in their gowns, except for Sulli; they helped each other putting on makeup and do their hairstyles. Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, and Jiwon came in already prepared.

 

“Hey gals! You met here earlier?” Yuri asked glancing at her watch seeing it’s still an hour before the party.

 

“Yup! We changed here.” Vic answered who was helping Krystal with her hair.

 

“Did the guys come already?” Jiwon asked while seating beside Luna on a couch.

 

“We haven’t seen any of them yet.” Luna said, strapping her shoes on.

 

Amber walked in to the room strutting her red suit. She greeted those present in the room and hugged Sulli’s shoulders.

 

“Hey there pretty lady!” Amber said

 

“Hey to you too handsome lady!... Wow! You’re wearing heels!” Sulli said grinning

 

“Psh, yea yea, just for tonight…The guys ain’t here yet?” Amber asked letting Sulli go and checks herself on the mirror

 

“I don’t think so. Have you checked the hall? They might be there” Sulli replied while slowly applying mascara on.

 

“Nope. Anyway, have any of you got some snacks? Cocktails are not ready yet” Amber sat beside Yoona showing her a cute puppy look.

 

“Yup, actually I brought snacks for all of us” Yoona searched her bag and took out a plastic container where she packed different kinds of cookies. “Here” she placed it on the table. The ladies took each a cookie.

 

“Mmm… these are great! You made them?” Sulli complimented with a smile.

 

“Yes I did. You like it?” Yoona smiled back at Sulli. The others took another piece while finishing doing their earlier stuff.

 

“I do! Thanks Yoona!” Sulli said showing her cute eye smile. They were already doing their finishing touches while eating snacks and having a conversation then there was a knock on the door.

 

“Ladies, you there?” Key opened and peeked from the door. “You’re all decent, are you?” he asked before entering.

 

“Yes yes, come in” Luna gestured him to enter.

 

As he entered, the ladies eyed on what he was wearing. He was wearing a violet suit underneath a black polo and a violet bowtie, paired with black chukka boots.

 

“You and your wild choice of color Key” Krystal commented.

 

“Really? Does it look bad?” He asked worriedly and faced himself on the whole body mirror. The ladies giggled at his reaction.

 

“Of course not, silly! You look great! I don’t know anyone brave enough to wear that color, but it suits you well.” Vic complimented showing Key her sincere smile.

 

“Aww.. thanks Vic” he hugged her “do you know that your fiancé looks dashing in his suit” he said after the hug. Vic sweetly smiled, imagining Nickhun in his Armani suit.

 

“He would always look dashing to me Key on whatever clothes he’s on … and not.” She wiggled a brow to Key smiling mischievously, the latter burst into laughter and so did the others in the room getting what she meant.

 

“Speaking of fiancé, when are you guys planning to tie the knot?” Yuri asked.

 

“Uhmm… we’ll announce it as soon as we decide on the date. Maybe anytime soon?” Vic giggled upon her reply.

 

“You ready for the performance later?” Key asked Luna and grabbed a cookie. Since they have decided to do few of Phantom of the Opera singing parts, only chosen members will have to perform.

 

“Yes. I’m glad it’s only a few singing parts and we won’t do the whole thing.” Luna replied.

 

“Alright then, I’ll go ahead to the hall, the guys are already there. I just came to check if you’re all ready for the party. See you lovely ladies later” Key said and head to the door.

 

“Key wait up, I’m coming with you.” Amber called and rushed besides Key waiting on the door. They both left the room

 

“I think we can go to the hall now. You ladies ready?” Yoona stood up and asked.

 

“Go ahead, I’ll just dress up.” Sulli said and motioned towards the rack taking the dress bag off.

 

“I’ll help her dress up, you all should go ahead.” Vic said, already beside Sulli.

 

“Ok” the ladies made their way out of the room and the only ones left were Sulli and Vic.

 

Sulli slipped into the lace dress easily and Vic helped her zip up. She grabbed her paper bag where her strap sandals and mask were.

 

“you bought your own mask?” Vic asked while she was putting her own mask, when she noticed Sulli’s was a laser cut mask.

 

“Yup, but I had it for more than a year now, I used this when I attended my niece’s debut, so I guess it’s worth the buy since I can use it again… I just added in the blue rhinestones to go with the dress” Sulli said as she tried it on “See, like this” she said posing to Vic

 

“Niiiiice!” Vic said smiling and nodding at the same time. Sulli took off the mask and walked to the couch to put on her sandals, it was just then that Vic noticed the slit on the side of her dress.

 

“Really Ssul, you sure know how to show some skin huh” Vic crossed her arms “I bet someone’s gonna drool tonight” She said grinning

 

“Hmm? Well, it’s either this or a short dress, and since I don’t wanna show my legs, I settled for this. It isn’t too showy is it?” Sulli stood up and turn around showing every angle to Vic.

 

“Yeah right, not showy huh, it’s a lace dress Ssul!” Vic held a side of the dress and giggled.

 

“Oooh! What am I gonna do now? I don’t wanna give a wrong impression” She held Vic’s hand as she was starting to worry

 

“Oh gosh relax Ssul! It’s an evening event, so don’t worry, your dress is just right for the occasion.” Vic tried to calm her by holding her hand tight.

 

“Are you sure?” Sulli still not convinced

 

“Yes, I’m sure. Now let’s go, they’re waiting for us” Vic helped her put on her mask, after that she held her hand and lead her to the door. As the two closed the door, they were met by Nickhun who was going to fetch them. Sulli noticed that Nick and Vic both wore a black and white ensemble. “tss… couples think alike huh” she thought.

 

“Oh my… Now I know why you two gorgeous ladies took your time in the dressing room” He neared them smiling and immediately went beside Vic and kissed her cheek.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter