Forty fifth -- forever

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There she stands... beauty and all ... her gown being blown as the doors open...

Sulli was looking down as the emotions were building up... closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she looked up... Her heart continues to drum erratically but assured herself that Minho would be waiting for her, as he promised.

She looked ahead, hoping to see him, her groom, her Minho.

She started to walk, weary of her steps as she feels her knees growing jelly... nevertheless, she braved herself to carry on..

the music reminded her of the first performance with Minho... the song, the scene, remained etched in her heart as it was the first time her heart beat with full hopes of being with someone like him someday...

Her parents met her midway, and was thankful enough that now, someone is supporting her to stand..

At the end of the aisle, she saw him, unsteady in his spot, their eyes locked the moment she reached him... all her worries earlier was comforted by his warm smile. That smile she ever loved to see everyday, and now, till forever...

 

Minho's doubts were calmed when Sulli's eyes met his... only one emotion overpowered what their eyes bear.. love. 

Holding back his tears, he sighed in relief... she's here. 

 

"Hi" Minho mumbled as he approached her.

"Hi" Sulli replied while her tears were evident.

"Minho, take care of our Princess." Sulli's father said before passing his daughter's hand to Minho

"I will... I promise" Minho answered

 

Vows

Minho

Sulli... my love... I never thought my heart would find someone special. You are more than what I believe, I deserve. From the first time I saw you in class and when we shook hands, my senses awaken from their deep slumber. Your beauty, grace, voice, intelligence, and wit captivated me, and most of all your heart opened my soul to a new feeling of life. You gave me reason to believe that I could love again and I too, deserve to be loved. I would be forever thankful, to Him, who gave you to me.

I take you to be my wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful husband, in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, protect you from harm, comfort you in times of distress, to laugh with you and cry with you, to grow with you in mind and spirit, to always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

 

Sulli

Minho... you came unexpectedly into my life. At the time we met, I wasn't ready for romance, but ever since you've shown me your smile, you already had me. Who would ever thought that with a simple coffee date on this cafe, would do wonders and bring us here today. You gave me hope to believe that we all must have someone to share life with, and I'm thankful that I would be sharing the rest of my life with you.

I take you to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. I solemnly vow to stay by your side as your faithful wife, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

 

 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride" the officiant declared

Minho and Sulli were smiling, wrapping in each others arms, lovingly gazing into each other's eyes with unspoken promises.

"I love you" Minho lovingly said

"and I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter