Thirtieth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Will you marry me?” Sulli read out loud

 

“Are you asking me? Of course! Yes! I will marry you!” Minho while he chuckled at his own joke

 

“Ah! So this is your surprise huh?” she crossed her arms smirking “You want to be asked and not ask me instead huh?!” she turned her to face Minho who’s still hugging her from behind. She playfully pouted her lips and act disappointed.

 

“Nope… this is your surprise” Minho slowly turned both of them to face the main area which he was hiding all this time. Sulli never had a hint that the reason why she was blindfolded upon entering the main area again was that it was arranged into a gathering… of friends and family.

 

Sulli was shocked when she saw her parents and brothers with Minho’s parents and brother. Not to be missed was the theater group who were holding up cardboards written “Say ‘Yes’!” “Yes!” “If you won’t marry him, I will” the last cardboard was held by Heechul. She couldn’t contain her laughter when she read it.

 

Suddenly, Minho let go of her and faced her. He held her hand and kneeled on one knee… his other hand taking out something from his pocket.

 

“You thought I wouldn’t ask in person?” he smiled at her blushing

 

Sulli was trying to hold back her tears as she tightly held on his hand. He was dead serious. She melted upon his loving smile.

 

He took out the ring…

 

 

“Sulli, will you marry me?” though he smiled warmly his heart was beating erratically.

 

“Yes” she sweetly answered, nodding and softly sobbed while Minho placed the ring on her finger.

 

Minho stood up and gave her the sweetest kiss in front of the important people in their lives. He finally did it. He hugged her tight as his mind played scenes of having his own family with his beautiful wife-to-be.

 

“I love you Sulli” he whispered to her ear

 

“and I love you Minho” she smiled, happiness overflowing still not believing that her fairytale was about start with her handsome husband-to-be.

 

They both received cheers and congratulatory messages of finally becoming an engaged couple.

 

 

The place was filled with joy and laughter as everyone mingled. The newly engaged couple was with their parents telling Sulli how everything was planned so fast. Minho’s parents had already re-scheduled their flight since that night Minho told them that he was to propose to Sulli. And decided to go with the plan of letting Sulli meet them at the airport so that it won’t be obvious.

 

She still couldn’t believe that despite his busy schedule, he still had time to plan the simple gathering. She then reminded herself of her promise to cook for him every day before he leaves for New York and after he comes back.

 

And she did not forget the conversation about having kids. However she shook  her head and tried to remain focused on the present and just let things happen on their own, “kids after marriage” she thought.

 

 

“Bro! We’ll go ahead! Still got tons of work tomorrow” Siwon approached Minho and Sulli at their table. The rest of the group was also leaving since it was already finals week and the others were busy with the summer concert.

 

“Oh ok! Thank you for coming!” Minho smiled

 

“Anytime! See you!” Kyuhyun spoke this time and waved at them. They also bid goodbye to Minho and Sulli’s family.

 

At the parking area, Krystal, Taemin, Amber, Key, Luna and Onew were having a small conversation bout the newly engaged couple.

 

“Wow… I’m so happy for Ssul” Amber said as she leaned on Key’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart, I’ll make a bigger surprise for you” Key said smirking

 

All of their jaws dropped at Key’s statement.

 

“Kibum! You mean you’re proposing to Amber too!!” Luna couldn’t contain her astonishment. Just the other day she learned that Key and Amber was a couple and now, did he just informally proposed to Amber?!

 

“What? I didn’t get into a relationship for nothing, right?” Key smirked.

 

Amber gave him a punch on his arm when she recovered from her shock

 

“Yah! What the hell are you thinking saying those things in front of all of us?! And there’s no surprise anymore! I would just be anticipating it everyday since you said it!” Amber said angrily

 

“Relax Amber… and looks like we all know what your answer will be if ever he proposed” Krystal giggled “by the way you reacted, you seem to be wanting the proposal too” she added and garnered a painful look from Amber.

 

“Let’s not rush things for you two… the proposal will come if you’re both settled and have decided on it, right?” Onew butted in “no need for further arguments”

 

“Onew’s right. And since it’s getting late, we should all go hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter