Thirty ninth

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Shouldn't we look for her too?" Jiwon asked the group

"If he needs help, I'm sure he'll tell us" Jjong answered

"I hope she's fine though... it's getting late" Krystal said

"We'll go ahead, we need to rest a little just in case Minho needs our help for an all nighter" Onew said and held Luna's hand while on their way to the house.

The rest of the group followed. Minho and Sulli's family had gone back earlier and their parents trust them enought that they'll be responsible if they were left alone.

 

 

 

Minho searched the beach but he can't find a single living soul wandering at that time at night. He checked his phone from time to time to see if there was a message or call, but he found none. He walked further away from the beach house, checking his phone again, he realized he was in a dead spot, not a single bar of network signal. He retraced his steps going to the beach house till he finally got a signal.

His phone rang...

 

"Hello?"

"Hello, good evening, this is Nurse Minzy from East Shores Hospital. Is this Mr. Choi Minho?"

"Yes"

"Sir, we've been trying to contact you, do you know a certain Ms. Choi Sulli?"

"Yes, she's my fiance... did something happen to her?!"

"Oh she's fine now Sir, she asked me to call you."

"Ok I'm coming. Thank you!"

 

Minho didn't wait for the nurse to respond, fortunately he was already near the beach house. He ran to their bedroom to get thee keys to the car, and as soon as he got in, he hurriedly sped off the road.

He focused to where he was going, trying to clear his thoughts from negative events that might have happened to Sulli. He wanted to blame himself for throwing such attitude that made them 'apart' from each other this evening. They were supposed to be enjoying the night together, celebrating Ssul's success... but because of his 'feelings' and the incident that afternoon, he hadn't handled the situation properly. But there's no blaming now since all he knows is he has got to reach the hospital pronto!

 

Minho ran into the emergency room and asked the nurse on the station for Sulli

 

"Are you Mr. Choi Minho?" a nurse heard him 

"Yes"

"I'm Minzy, I was the one who called you"

"Where's Sulli?"

"She'll be out in a while. She's in the minor surgery room with the doctor."

"Surgery?! Is she conscious? Is she badly hurt?!"

"Oh no Sir, she just had a cut on her elbow that needs dressing. She's conscious, no worries"

 

Minho was about to ask for more info when another nurse interrupted them

 

"Minzy, tell the patient in the surgery room that the baby is fine, she has to be observed for 24 hours. Have you contacted her family?"

"Yup. done. I'll go tell her." Nurse Minzy said then faced Minho "Sir, I'll leave you for a while" she said and left

 

Minho was shocked and sat down at the waiting area outside the emergency room, he tried to connect all the info he just heard. "Surgery room... cut on the elbow... ... baby?!" he thought. He then tried to imagine what happened to Sulli... "she fainted and had a cut?... then someone saw her and took her to the hospital?" he thought, but if that happened, the person who took her to the hospital should still be there and waited for him to arrive... but there was none. Besides, the nurse didn't mention anything about someone sending Sulli in.

He shook his head from his puzzled thoughts then brought out his phone to call Vic, he needed someone to talk to that instant to clear his senses.

 

"Hello? Minho?" Nickhun answered the phone instead

"Nick... sorry to disturb you... is Vic awake?" Minho's voice clearly hints a tone of seriousness

"She just gone to bed with Sumee. Is there something wrong? Where are you? Did you find Sulli?" Nick also tried to be calm, sensing that Minho is in need of help right now.

"Ssul's in the hospital, and I'm here now."

"What?! Is she ok? I'll come to you, just wait for me" Nick sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter