In the club.

Kaiminzy.

(This is all Minzy's POV.)

The loud bass of the speaker made the club so much hotter. Both guys and girls were dancing crazily and some were even grinding on each other. I turned my head away - feeling disgusted as i continued pouring a glass of vodka for the lady who was sitting near the counter. I have to say she was a total . The way she asked for a drink was plain rude and i was near to smacking her face but the i remembered what my manager warned me. Anymore vilonce towards my customer i'll be fired. I've ever punched a guy right in the face after he tried pulling me to the dance floor and trust me, there was many more worst incidents.The lady snatched the drink away from me as she placed ten bucks on my tray. I gave her a smug smile and turned away as i walked back to the counter. I was sweating like crazy and droplets of sweat started falling from my head to my whole body. I was mentally thanking myself for wearing a reviling dress eventhough it was tight. I was suffocating in it to be honest.

I didn't choose to wear this stupid dress anyway, i work at a freaking club so it's a must.

My dress was tight at my chest and my and it's also a v line neck so my cleavage was showing. Trust me, this is the only dress i have. Everytime i get back from work, i'll wash it and will do everything to make sure it's dry by the next day so i could wear it again. I couldn't take the heat and the sweat dripping down my chest was really uncomfortable. I took a tissue next to the glass shelf and started wiping myself. I couldn't careless about what people would think - i just wanted to wipe of the sweat. I continued wiping the droplets of water on my forhead when suddenly i heard a low - husky deep voice calling out for someone. I ignored it, thinking the guy was calling another girl but then i heard his voice again. I threw my tissue away and turned. There he stood. Looking at me straight in the eyes. We looked at each for a good minute and i turned away. Awkward.

"I thought you were deaf for a second," he smirked.

God, this beautiful creature. What's up with that smirk?

I shook the thought of my head. I can't fall for some random guy. He must be like the other guys who seduces girls and get them on their bed. Ew, such a turn off. Especially since he's at a club, he must be finding for girls to sleep with.

"What would you like?" I asked him boldly, keeping my straight face.

I was mentally squealing at how gorgeous he looked. Only god knows how i feel right now and i'm so much more suprise at my feelings. My heart never raced when i served a guy at the club. I've been working here for three years and all i felt when i served my customers was disgusted. Because whenever i turned to give them the drink, they'll be making out with a girl or a guy furiously.

"Urhm, a simple glass of vodka will do." He answered back, smilling a little.

I nodded and turned to take a glass on the shelf and poured him a vodka. Turning back, i slide the glass towards him and nodded. He smirked and took a sip of it. He seems really classy and you know, y. His hair was blonde-gray and it was perfectly pulled up, showing his beautiful forhead. His skin was tan and i've always find that attractive - especially on guys. It makes them look so much more 'muscular' somehow. I felt really dumb right now because i had nothing to do and i was praying i'll have another customer that i can serve so it wouldn't be that awkward. But no one came to the counter. I could see him staring at me while drinking his vodka while i stood there, fidgeting with my fingers. I pursed my lips together and look away from him. How embarassing, god save me now. I spotted a towel next to me and grabbed it immediately as i took a glas and started wiping it it. I was shiny enough but hell, what should i do when a guy is there sitting and drinking his vodka with that ridiculously handsome face. I started daydreaming while 'cleaning' when suddenly i snap out of my imagination when i heard the guys voice.

"I think it's clean enough," he said,raising his voice a little since the music was loud.

I faked a cough and put the glass back to the shelf as i took another one. "Just stop it and come here. I'm bored," I heard his voice once more. I hesitate for a moment but then turned towards him. I sat down on the stool and i was already facing him. My heart thumbed in my chest so loud and i was wondering why can't he still hear it. I tried to look at anywhere except him but it wasn't working. His face was too beautiful to resist. I saw his lips curling into a small smile before he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm Kai by the way, you are?" He asked,slightly raising his left eyebrow.

"Minzy," i replied shortly.

Probably because i was too flustered to even speak right now and i would have cracked my voice if i continued talking. "Nice name. Wanna dance?" He offered. I'd loved to but then i'm here to work not party.

"Sorry. I'm here to work," i couldn't stand it anymore.

His lips were irresistible and i just want to grab his face and just kiss him right now but then a customer came. I stood up and smiled to Kai, i suppose, as i walked towards the girl who was calling for me. I saw him staring at me from the coner of my eyes and i could see he was looking at me up and down and i have to admit it pretty creepy. I turned to make the drink the girl wanted and just as i serve the lady, Kai was gone. I know i probably looked stupid but i actually started looking for him. I looked at the dancefloor and there he was dancing in the spotlight. My mouth gape open. He dance! And from the steps he's dancing i could see he likes the same genre as me, popping and locking. Yes, i dance too but no one knows. Mom doesn't approve, sad isn't it? An hour had passed and he was still dancing.

The night shift staff had came already which means i could go home now. I thanked my clique and went to my locker room. I took out my bag and went to the bathroom to change. I don't go home witht hat dress ofcourse, it'll be so uncomfortable and perhaps dad doesn't know about me working at a club. He'll probably kill me. I needed money and they accepted me when i was interviewed for the job so has ta la vis ta. I changed into my casual clothes which was a simple skinny dark blue jeans and a singled with a camoflouge jacket over it. I fixed my hair and kept my dress in my sling bag. I unconsciously smiled to myself and went out of the bathroom. As i was about to walk out of the club by the exit using the stairs, i was thinking when could i ever see him again. I can't seem to get him out of my head and it's fustrating. I really wish he would come often. I opened the door to the stairs and there i saw, Kai making out with a girl on the wall. He must have noticed me when he pushed the girl away and stared at me. I was kind of feeling dumb because both eyes were on me an i really didn't know what to do. I let out an awkward laugh , " Sorry for disturbing,"  With that, i ran down. 

------------------------------------------------

I let out a shaky breath when i reached the outside of the club . I was so relieve when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist as they turn me around. My eyes widened and my heart started pounding once again. It was Kai. What in the name of Korea is he doing here? He stared at me for a while and i felt his gripped tighten and i blinked. Okay, it was true, he really was creepy.  I let out a cough at that was when he came back to his senses at let go of me. My wrist was red from his tight grip and i started rubbing it. I could hear a low sigh, it was so quiet that i didn't if i heard right. 

"Sorry," he grabbed my hand gently and started pulling me somewhere. Not roughly , ofcourse.

After a couple of minutes, he finally sat me down on a wooden bench that was facing a very small yet beautiful pond. I look around and realise we were at a park. The glistening water was reflecting the moon and i swear my heart smoothen. It was so graceful yet beautiful. I was near to daydreaming when i remembered Kai was next  to me. I quickly turned and saw him gazing at me. I swallowed a big lump of saliva and looked back to the pond - trying to ignore the fact that he was here. We sat there quitely until Kai opened his mouth to speak.

"Sorry about just now," he continued " she pulled me in there. Had no intention on making out with her though,"

I sighed mentally , i felt so relieve that she has nothing to do with him but .. wait. Why is he telling me this? 

"So ? why are you telling me this?" i asked casually ,getting comfortable with him.

"Because i like you." Just like that. He plainly confessed. 

"Wha- i don't understand i mean we only met-" i stuttured. Too shock to speak.

"Well, it's you who have just met me. The first time i came to this club,my eyes were all on you and since then i often come to the club - just to see you. I didn't had the courage to go up to the counter and ask for a drink and i'll always ask friend to help me. Coward. I know,"

I stared at the pond , loss of words. Some guy i don't know just confess to me, how awkward can it be? Nonetheless, i didn't want him to get embarassed so i turned to him and spoke.

"Wow. That was unexpected but .. i'll try." He looked at me, face confuse as i giggled. "I'll try to get to know you better and i'll consider,"

He smiled. He smiled so brightly that his eyes started to get smaller. I chuckled at how cute he is eventhough the y side of him was so much more better. Suddenly an idea popped out of my mind. 

"hey," i called him out. He turned to me and tilted his head. " I was thinking, instead of you know, confessing verbally to you. If i really get into you i guess i should reply it with actions," I look down immideatly after saying that. What the has gotten into me?

I felt a finger lifting my chin up and saw a smirking Kai. I smiled at him as i saw him nodded - telling me he agreed. After that, i graze my thumb over his lips and stood up. He too followed my actions and looked at me - raising his eyebrows. Asking me why i did that. I chuckled and decided to tell him.

"Well, you know, just keeping your lips clean." Again he gave me a confusing look. Giggling, i continued. " Get ready for the kiss,"

With that i turned and walked away. He must have gotten what i was talking when i heard him shouting that he was always ready for it. I laughed , how adorable.

 

Updated ^^ do suscribe my other story called, " Shadow Hunter." Also, please comment, i need to be motivated ;(