"Wanna see you again."

Kaiminzy.

She had no idea why was she in a place, surrounded by art pieces she had seen countless of times. Minji was a art facilitator for the past eight years in the highest ranking art institutes in Korea so it wouldn't be a surprise if she could walk down the lanes of the different gallaries and tell you what the piece is exactly about. Like how 'Fame Freedom Paradise' was by Kim Wol sik, published on 2002 and how the simplicity of it shouldn't decieve you. Minji's a full time sociologist now and eventhough her love and passion for art will never fade, she was still sick and tired of the museum. Despite the different types of art that the students needed to learn, they would have to go back to the local art and learn about it though none of it interest them. Including her. 

The irony was lost in her. She wasn't there because of her family, or because she had a research to do or because she was forced to. Minji was there. By herself. She hated this place, it filled her mind with complete boredom but she missed how the past eight years have been. Being a sociolagist isn't bad but putting herself into a place where pieces she wasn't familliar of is. She scanned the place briefly, her lips curving into a slight smile remembering the times she used to come here, cranky and moody just because it had been the upteenth time she had been there for the new students. Her legs were aching as time passes by and she walked to an empty wooden bench. The position of the bench was faced towards an antique art work she had loved and memorised by heart. It reminded her of so many things. Even the smallest action of the grass swaying. She took out her phone, tapping on the camera as she began checking herself. She frowned at the little smudge from her mascara at the corner of her eye and fixed it swiftly. Eyes were on her as she was taking a selfie, intending to send to her mom just for fun. Her eyes widened when an officer walked pass, catching her off guard.

"Please do not take pictures of the masterpiece." His deep husky voice awed her as she shook her head.

"Sorry.. I was just taking a selfie." 

"I know." She saw his plump lips curving into a smirk as he faced her. Their eyes met and he winked before walking away,

Her eyebrows creased in confusion. What a weird personality coming from a unbelievably gorgeous guy. The uniform made it a whole lot better and a potrait of him should be on any of the walls in the museum. He was a work of art. Minji sighed, shaking her head. She was drained from all the walking as she threw her phone into her handbag, She was about to leave when it dawned her. That was what he meant. I was the masterpiece.. Minji's eyes widened at the realisation of both the situation and her stupidity, She may have taught in the best art insitute and is living her life as a sociologist but she sure was still dumb enough to not realise a guy just hit on her. Her head turned as she stared at how he nodded with a smile to the other visitors, politely greeting them as he adjusted his tie from time to time. he was hot. Minji swallowed the huge lump in , face covered with a tinted red from embarassment as she rushed out of the gallery. Her head was  spinning from different kinds of emotions and one might say she was exagerating but who wouldn't falter after being alone after her last break up. Which was exactly a year ago but it felt like eternity. It was astounding how his features and personality was a perfect match. A pretty face yet still holds a title and qualities of a man. Her breath hitched when a familiar voice was heard and a gentle hand gripped onto her wrist. 

"Hey." He smiled when she turned around, letting her wrist go slowly. "I would really like to see you again." 

How could he be so upfront and daring what the ? I can't even order a simple McSpicy Meal. Her eyes averted from his face to his slicked back hair which was perfectly done. Brown highlights slightly appearing as the sun shone directly on them, causing their eyes to squint. 

"Uhm..why?" Times like this she realised how lonely she had been and needed some serious lessons on how to face guys. Why was it so hard to read him. 

"Because I want to." His eyes searching for hers as he smiled slightly. "Tomorrow? 7PM, dinner or movie, whatever you'd like?" 

Minji bit her lips, unsure of the right way to agree yet still not sound easy nor desperate.

"Yea, cool." She returned his smile, her heart swelling at how excited he looked. "Just give me your number so I can contact you." 

He really is very, very good-looking. It’s distracting. When she turned to look at him, his burning bruin eyes were gazing at her as he flashed a smile. An attractive one. 

And she certainly won't be able to sleep tonight.

-----

Believe it or not, her mind was thinking of everything else but the date. Work had been particularly annoying and unpleasant. She could broadly sketch out the idea of being a sociologist and what exactly she does, but right now, as she's mugging through her work in the office, it may not be the right time to explain. Minji shifted her gaze to the clock, seeing how she was probably going to be late for the date. 

"How am I so oblivious with the fact that I'm going on a date with a ing hot officer, wake up goddammit Minji." She whispered to herself, earning short glances from her colleagues but when you're late for a date and everything is a mess, those stares would be the last thing you'd care about. 

Minji stacked up the last set of sheets, grabbing her coat and bag as she rushed out of the office. Nothing feared her more than the reflection she sees in the mirror when she walked into the lift. Her hair was still up in a messy bun, her makeup was not a pleasant sight to see and everything just seemed like she just came back from war. Minj groaned, letting her hair down as she fipped it over, brushing it lightly to give it some volume and rushed out. 

She stood infront of the restaurant, panting as she tugged her hair behind her left ear. Letting out a deep breath as she pulled the glass door open. She silently congratulated herself for denying his request to pick her up. He would've probably ditched her seeing how much of a mess she is. Minji squinted her eyes, searching for a familiar figure and stopped when she saw a hand waving. He was flashing that attractive smile again as he stood up, greeting her. Minji smiled, taking off her coat as she hung it on the chair, nodding towards his seat to tell him it was okay to sit down. Minji smiled awkwardly when he stared at her every move, fidgeting slightly as she held the menu. 

"Uhm, I'm sorry.. for being late." Minji bit her lips, eyes looking down.

"You look beautiful." 

Her eyes rounded, staring right back at him as she looked back down to her outfit. She was wearing a simple bodycon dress that hugged her body perfectly, showing her voluptous curves and she was beginning to feel . 

"You're still the same Jongin." She saw how the man arched an eyebrow, smiling slightly. "Oh no no, I mean, you're still attractive..." 

His lips curved into a wider smile, chuckling as he nodded slowly. "Order. And it's fine, better late than never."

He was way softer than she expected him to be. It got her to wonder how would he look, strong and fierce as he's arresting or conducting an interrogation.  Pretty weird how she's thinking of that during a first date when normally one would imagine the opposite. Her eyes shifted to see him picking up his glass, eyes on her as he took a sip of the drink. He smirked watching her blushed cheeks as she swallowed the last piece of her food. 

"Is that like, you know, your thing.."

"Thing?"

"Like the whole staring and smirking."

Jongin arched an eyebrow, taken aback by what she said. No girl mentions what he does. "I apologise, didn't mean to come off that way."

"Oh my god no no, I mean, it's hot and all, but it's like you're gonna eat me or you're planning the right way to kill me." 

 "No Minji, I'm not, quote, planning the right way to kill you. Though I don't deny I do wanna eat you." 

Minji choked, coughing as she stared at him. "Jongin you-"

"I'm sorry," He was laughing, his fingers brushing off the bits of crumps on his pants as he stood up. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" 

-----

"Why were you there then since you said you didn't have to be there?"

"Well, just for fun. And I had some things to settle so, why not?"

"So you're a police officer?" 

"Yes."

"Like you're that guy carries handcuffs and guns around."

"Well..yea?"

"You do the whole arrest thing?"

"Yes."

"You like it?"

"Yes."

"Does it make you feel good?" 

"Yes."

They ended up in an empty bench in the park, it wasn't silent nor too noisy but it was perfect to laze around and to gaze at the non existent stars. Jongin knew nothing but the fact that she's a sociologist and the entire walk was all about him after that single question. Not that he mind though. She was adorable. The way her eyes lit up when she thought of a question, or the way her eyebrows creased in concentration when he explains to her about his job or the way her hands brushed lightly against his when they walk down the lane to the park. None failed to make him feel flattered or stop his heart from beating the normal way. He took note of the way she fidgets when he asks certain questions or the hesitant in her eyes to answer. It took him off guard and he was beginning to wonder how can he break the walls and get to know her. 

"You okay?" 

"Yea, why'd you ask?" Minji shifted her gaze to him and smiled.

"I'm not a flirter, I may seem like that guy but earlier, when I told you you look beautiful, I meant it."

"Jongin," She chuckled, shaking her head. "It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself and I'm thankful. For today. The dinner, it was amazing." 

"Oh." Was all he could say. This woman leaves him speechless in different aspects and he's still trying to figure out how is she doing that. 

"So, how long have you been working as officer?"

Jongin frowned, shaking his head as he pointed at her. "You. Tell me about you Minji."

"Well, I," She let out an awkward laugh, her cold hands around her nape as she shrugged her shoulders. "There's nothing much about me."

"Have you always dreamed of being a sociologist?"

"No." She could feel his burning gaze on her as she looked away. "I wanted to live art, breathe art and..express art."

"Why didn't you then?" 

Jongin searched for her eyes, heart thumping against his chest as he was worried that the question might have touched a sensitive part in her. "I did." She said and he let out a breath. 

"For eight years. In an art insititute. It was an amazing time of my life, you know, was astonishing how I embarked in the journey of being who I wanted to be and living the life I've been working my arse for." 

"You'e not satisfied with where you are now?" 

"Oh no Jongin," She smiled gracefully, her hands shivering from the gush of wind as she hugged herself. "I'm more than satisfied. I'm just not happy." 

Her eyes rounded when extra warmth engulfed her as she looked at him. His coat over her shoulders as he continued resting both hands on the bench, eyes still on her. He was smiling now. A genuine one and the beauty in that smile hadn't falter for once. Minji returned the smile, looking straight to front and let out an exaxperated sigh. "Let's not talk about me anymore, it doesn't fit in with the beautiful weather and the atmostphere." 

His head shifted to the lady standing infront of him with her hands stretched out for him to take. His eyes stared right back into her as he smirked, taking it and pulling her towards him instead. They were so close they could feel each other's hearts thumping, both just as nervous. She moved her hands to his chest, neck tilting to look at the pair of eyes that never seemed to leave her. Jongin brushed off the bits of snow stucked onto the strands of hair as he smiled. 

"I really wanna see you again." She felt him shiver. "I wanna know more about you Minji." 

His eyes widened when she scooted back, removing his coat and he was ready for a whole new level of rejection - until he felt the cloth being placed around him, welcoming him to a comfortable warmth once again. "Me too Jongin." 

"That's nice." He watched how her burgundy painted plump lips curved into a smile as she laughed. "That's nice too." 

"What?" 

"You smiling and laughing."

"Jongin please," She rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled. "We only had dinner and this might have been the most boring date I've been but it seemed completely interesting and mysteriously fun." Minji felt his hands slip into her cold ones, his face serious this time as he looked at her. 

"I really hope you'd call me again and I promise I will bring you out on a date to a better place and on a better time where we would have lunch as well and brunch and dinner and supper and make sure it won't be the most boring date." He mocked her in the last three words and she hit him. 

"You're horrible." Minji pursed her lips. "Ofcourse I will call you back. Thank you, for today, it was amazing." 

They left the park, walking back to where his car was parked as he drove her home. They stood under the dim light of the silent street as he bid her goodbye. Exchanging each others gratitudes as they slip into each others arms. 

“Minji.” he says as a farewell.

"Jongin." She replied, nodding their heads as they mercifully parted ways. 


A/N

This might have been pretty horrible but I read on insta about how this girl was hit on by an officer at a museum HAHA it's a true story and I just imagined Kai doing that to Minzy cos we all know he's a flirt and he could be incredibly greasy and cheesy. Comment down below what you think and request some stuffs if you want. Like what kind of plot or something, have a nice day <3