Meant to be.

Kaiminzy.

Minji cotinued laying her head on to the long desk filled with other students as the lecturer wrote notes on the board. She could doze off anytime soon but she chose not to as exams are around the coner and perhaps it was her fault for staying up late on a school day. Minji looked towrds the other girls and they were all sitting up straight, looking at the front 'attentively'. Minji shook her head and sat up straight. It was not that the girls were concentrating on studying, it was because of the lecturer. He's only three years older than most of the students here and is the youngest lecturer in this university - also the most good looking one too. Minji had to admit he was a pretty hot one but she never really had any intrest on fangirling over him. She do have a little crush on him but doesn't really bother on showing it knowing she would get judge and Mr. Kim probably don't even know she exist. Infact the only class she looks forward to every week is his. One is because he's fun second is because it's him. She had started daydreaming until Luna tapped her on the shoulder as she got back to her senses. The whole class was looking at Minji including Mr. Kim. Minji kept calm as she bowed, telling them she's sorry. She saw Mr. Kim smirking as he proceeded on teaching the class once more.

"Babe, you okay?" Her bestfriend, Luna whispered.

"Yea, i'm fine." Minji let out a small smile before concentrating on class.

Class was realesed an hour later as girls were rushing to Mr. Kim to ask questions. Some were trying to act seductive, some were showing some aegyo and some were just trying too hard. Minji was stepping down the stairs to head out of hall but then Krystal ran pass her as Minji's books fell. Minji bit her lips and sighed - picking up the books as Luna helped her to stand up. Minji mouthed a thanks and continued walking. She looked over to Mr. Kim unconcsiously and their eyes locked for about a few seconds as she nod her head, walking out of the lecture room immideatly. Her heart was beating faster than usual as she kept on panting. Luna looked at her bestfriend worriedly as she rubbed Minji's back. Minji looked at Luna as she smiled, telling her she was okay as they walked to the cafeteria.

                                                                                                       =X=

Jongin let out a shaky breath as he place the books he held on onto his desk. The other female teachers greeted him with

"Hey Mr. Kim," or more " Hey y." .

Jongin smiled slightly as he nod his head, sitting on his rolling chair. He's aware of the girls in the school who actually has a crush on him, especially the students but his eyes were only set on a girl. His own student. He always told himself it was wrong but than his heart tells him to just go for it, perhaps she's only younger than him by three years. Jongin rubbed his temples, remembering what happened at the lecture room earlier. The way she locked eyes with him was just so, gosh, enough to make him melt. Her eyes, nose, the whole face, just everything about her is alluring. There were times where he thinks it was stupid to fall for a student but then the fact that she was just too hard to resist was hard for him to ignore her and treat her like a normal student. Minji is a total sweetheart. She's gentle, innocent and passionate in whatever she does. They way she slightly frown when she's concentrating on her work, the way she pursed her lips and pout whe she doesn't know how to do stuffs - it all makes Jongin fall harder for her. Jongin shook his head, rubbing his face a little and took his phone. Slipping it at the back pocket of his black jeans, he head out of the teachers room. He noticed she was struggling with a topic of History regarding the world war of Japan which is the most important since it comes out regularly. Jongin decided on finding her some books and then maybe, just maybe they could start a conversasation- a real one perhaps ..

                                                                                                          =X=

"You coming?" Luna asked as she was about to take a step out of the school.

"Neh, i'm going to the library. Need to study some stuffs," Minji smiled, waving at her friend as she walked the other way to the library.

Sometimes she wish the school wasn't that big but then the fact that it was the best university in seoul and she's proud to be in it. There a couple of buildings in the entire place and the library stands on it's fortunately which is one of the favourite things she loved about this school. Books are basically her life. She is taking up courses for writing professionally and most probably wants to persue her life as a journalist or a poet. But now, she has to go and study about the topic she's most weakest in, History. Especially when it comes to researching about world wars,bombs, etc. She was never good at it but at least gets a C or at least a B. Common tests are coming soon and unfortunately the first test would be History and here she is all panic about how she would do. She remembered seeing a book that she needs this morning and decided to borrow it after classes are over.

Minzy finally reached the library, going up to the fifth level which is never her favourite floor just because it has stuffs to do with learning and reasearching but what can she do? Minzy strolled towards the exact same shelf she went to the morning earlier and confidently reached out for the second part of the shelf for the book but then it's gone. Minzy's eys widened, leaning her head forward to look thoroughly. The book wasn't there. Anymore. Minzy walked along the right side of the shelf, going up and down, searching for the books. Students in the library looked at how weird she acts and once she starts jumping to the highest part of the shelf they started giggling. Yes, Minzy did start jumping. She didn't care what people think about her right now, all she wanted was the book. That freaking book! Minji sighed and gave up after several times of finding the book. She leaned against the shelf and started banging her forhead softly, sighing in the midst. 

 

Why is this - wait what?

Minji's eyes roamed through the owner's hands and just as she looked up, Mr Kim was there, standing infornt or her and not only that, he was even holding her hand. Minzy blinked, gulping a large lump that was suddenly piled up in . Mr.Kim, Mr freaking Kim Jongin is holding her hand. How do you expect her to react. Part of her wants to turn and jus t run away and  never see him again but no, that is not happening. She couldn't even move an inch but moreove, his hands were so big and warm and it fitted perfectly in hers. Minzy was about to smile and that thought until she realised he was still there. Mr Kim raised and eyebrow when Minzy looked down and her eyes started roaming anywhere else but him. How cute. He thought and smirked at the same time. Jongin gently pulled her towards one of the study table and pulled a chair for her to sit. Minji who still doesn;t know what was going on, sat down without even thinking twice. She fidgeted with her fingers and looked around, not knowing to do- completely confused. Not until Jongin placed a thick book on the table. Minzy's eyes widened as she quickly grabbed the book.

"Mr Kim, this- how did you find it?" Minji asked, whispering a little, not wanting to disturb the other.

Jongin mischiveously leaned in to her ears. "It's for you.." He said in his natrually deep-husky voice.

Minzy innocently nodded and and turned her head to her right to thank him but their face was to close, she froze right at that moment. Nose to nose, forhead to forhead. That was their position. Jongin was obviously, absolutely infact flustered too at how closed they were. Jongin leaned back and let out an unesscarry cough just to smoothen the awkward mood. Minji smiled hesitatenly as she looked down. 

"Uhm, thanks i guess. I'll just see you tomorrow.." Minji stood up and turned around. 

Her mind was going all mad with thoughts. She really wanted him to stop her from leaving and bring her for a drink or something but it seems like after stopping for freaking ten seconds, waiting for him to do something, nothing happened. Minji sighed inwardly and walked on her heels. He too didn't want her to leave just yet. Just not yet. Jongin rubbed his face and eventually stood up to run for her. Minzy by the time had gone down and was just about to take a step out of the building when a tight gripped was felt on her wrist.

"Mr Kim -" 

"Call me Jongin," 

"Sorry?" Minzy didn't get why is he suddenly asking for that but she was happy or some reason. It all got more confusing when he started to drag her out of the building.

"Please, just- just don't call me that. Call me Jongin when we're out of class, hm?" Miny bit her lips, heart racing so fast all she could was nod. 

:"U-uhm okay(?)" Jongin smiled and let out a long shaky breath that he held for quite a while. One was because he was so nervous he in all his breath second because he was freaking running down the stairs when there's actually a lift for a reason.

Minji saw how he's condition and unconciously rubbed his back. Jongin's eyes widened at sudden afection but then soften and loosened up a bit - he like affectionate girls. "Are you okay Mr- uhm Jongin?" Jongin smiled at her question and nodded immideatly. "Im fine," He replied. Jongin rubbed his neck and just stood there infront of her, not knowing what else was he supposed to do, "Do you need help with your History?  I mean you know, i could tutor you if you want?.." 

Minzy's eyes lightened up as she nodded excitedly. "Sure! common tests are coming and i really do need help," Minzy chuckled awkwardly after her sudden outburst. 

"Woah boy, alright. You wanna start today? It's still early infact and i have no othe classes to teach after this. So?" Jongin asked, a hint of hope that she could see.

"Alright, Jongin.."

They both walked along the road to the other building and up to his office. Most classes were done and they moved to the classrooms and instead of him teaching they had fun instead. Teasing and simply laughed with each other. After all those times they thought of being together , it finally came true.

_______________________________________

Four years later.

"Good Morning Mr Kim," Minzy greeted with a sacarstic voice which had never failed to make Jongin laugh.

"Hello there Mrs Kim," Jongin stacked the worksheets on his desk and moved forward to give his wife a hug,

"Eww, stop it," Minzy chuckled and snuggled closer to Jongin.

"Shut up. I know you like it ." Jongin said, kissing her forhead.

Nothing much has changed after they had been married. Only that Minzy had sucessfully became a journalist like she always wanted, Jongin was still a lecturer but was moved to another university somewhere near Minji's hometown. They both were happy. Just, really, never had they thought they could be together forever.  Maybe afterall they were meant for each other..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey! been quite sometime since i updated right? WELL HERE IT IS. this is lame ik but really bare with it. Im updating babysitter soon so i love you. muwah :*