For the first time in forever.

Kaiminzy.

 Arranged marriage . They had been living together with thought and believe of them never going to fall for each other. It's been a year and nothing changed much. Having to cope with each others nonsense and annoying attitude seemed like their everyday routine. The only time they will display affection towards each other is when their parents come over and after so, they are back to being strangers living in the same house. Even with their situation, never had the thought of cheating on each other crossed their minds. It's as if they had a say in their hearts where they will always stay loyal and faithful even if they don't treat each other like lovers. Minji had the thought of them divorcing sooner or later since the start of the marriage but it has been a year and everything changed after a single dinner Jongin had brought her to. 

It was their first annivesary and despite the way they are, he thought it would be great to be like normal married couples and bring her out for dinner. They had a simple yet still romantic dinner at a luxourious restraunt located at a local hotel. He knew she doesn't have any intrest in fancy restraunts and hotels but still brought her to such place for dinner anyways. She was dressed in a dark blue dress that gripped her sides and her bottom nicely, showing off her beautiful and nicely shaped curves as well as her . Jongin on the other side was wearing a simple black dress shirt with black formal pants. He held her black clutch as she tighten the string of her heels and gave it back when she was done. He told the man standing at the front of the restraunt about his reservation and he immideatly was assisted to the two seat table. The same man came back with two menu's and they started looking through it.

"Anything in mind yet?" He asked, rasing his chin up to look at his wife.

"Kinda, you?" Her eyes stuck on the menu.

"Same."

And that was all. The conversation simply ended there as the waiter took both their orders.It was rather quiet and it didn't seem that awkward since it happened frequently. Just that both hearts are strangely racing and the eye contacts were different this time. After so long, their feelings were slowly changing without them realising. The foods came, giving each other a sly smile before they start digging in. The food was delicious and not long after, they started to loosen up and Jongin started a conversation. For the first time after months, they had a conversation full of laughter and smiles. All this time was simply arguments and fights but tonight was so different and they liked it. The feeling he gets seeing the way she smiles. It was there since the first day just that he never wanted or had the courage to tell her how beautiful and sweet she was. The way his husky voice melts her was there since the start as well but she was too shy to tell him how goodlooking and nice he was. Both were trapped and never opened the door to let their feelings out. Since that night, they realised how they had been in love with each other for a long time but never took the chance to sit and realised it. 

The dinner ended and it was pretty awkward after the sudden change. She didn't want to sleep alone anymore. She felt like she wanted to wake up next to him the next morning and cuddle all day like most couples do. He on the other side felt the same way as well. He was tired of sleeping alone and not waking up next to the person he knows he should be waking up next to.

"Let's wash up, you want tea or anything before you go to bed?" Minji asked as she took of her heels.

"Yea. It's fine, you should go and have a rest." 

They went to their seperate room and closed the door behind them as they leaned against it. Taking a deep breath and letting go as they rubbed their face. The sudden change was hard yet still something really nice for them. But everything seems so awkward and weird right now. 

Minji undressed herself and sat down on the chair to remove her makeup before heading to for the shower. Jongin was already showering and was almost ready. They both came out at the same time, him with his towel wrapping losely around his waist and her towel wrapping around Minji's body with her down hanging behind her back. She went to her dressing table and applied some night treatment oil on her face and as she was spreading it around her face, her door was pushed wide open with her husband standing there with only his sweatpants. Minji turned, eyes wide spread as she took a step back, holding onto her towel tighter. Jongin didn't had any intention on peeking on her or anything, he was about to ask her if he could sleep with her but with the scenario right now, it was getting so much more awkward. Not the first time he saw Minji half but something about her now seemed so alluring and it was slowly turning Jongin on. He gulped and looked away.

"Sorry, I wanted to ask you something.." He mumbled, eyes trying to avoid her.

Minji didn't how else was she suppose to react. She stood there, mouth closed and after getting back to reality she finally answered. "Oh it's fine. It's not like it's something new for you to see your wife half right. What is it?" Minji tried smoothing the situation trying to make it less awkward and it kind of worked. 

Jongin smirked and walked towards her. Minji looked really calm on the outside but she was screaming so loud on the inside, her mind asking her to walk back and run away but her entire body was asking her to stand there and just stay. She couldn't think but still stayed anyway. Jongin stood infront of her, his hands going up slowly to her cheek and then tugging the strands of hair to the back of her ear as he analysed how beautiful she looked. Slowly his hands went down to trace the curves she had before bringing it back to her toned . He smirked and squeezed it making the girl squeaked a little.

"It's not like it's something new for the husband to touch his wife right?" He whispered. 

Minji scoffed and hit his chest lightly as they both chuckled. She pushed him to the bed and head to her wadrobe to put on a plain white oversized tee which fit her perfectly like a dress as she walked towards Jongin. "I assume you're sleeping here." She said. "Seems like i dont have to ask for permisson anymore, do i?" He answered pulling Minji by her wrist as he hugged her. 

"Been waiting for the day i can finally hold you," He mumbled, face pressed against her flat stomach as she brushed her fingers through his soft locks.

"Never thought that day would come." 

Jongin smiled and pulled back. Looking at Minji as he pulled her down with him. He pushed her gently to the side and layed next to her. Drapping his veiny and strong arms around her waist, he pulled her towards him as they layed there. Staring into each other's eyes, smiling to each other. They found the thing they had been longing for and for the first time in forever, they're able to hold and tell how much love they have for each other. 

A really short plot of Kaiminzy.  Dont know what is this but it's pretty random and bad ahha forgive me. Have a nice day!!