It was me.

Kaiminzy.

"Stay beautiful and i hope to see you around Minji,

xx."

Minji read the handwritten letter and picked up the basket of roses with chocolates in it as well. After a long performances, never she expect such things to be given to her. There wasn't any name written on that letter and that pretty much made it more creepier. Nonetheless, she was overwhelmed and brought the basket to the black couch in the dressing room. The smell of the roses made a total effect on the smell of sweat around the room and Minji was totally satisfied. She took in more of the smell until she heard Dara's voice.

"Our maknae has an secret admirer huh." 

"Maknae's all grown up and y now, it's not suprising unnie." Chaerin joined in giggling.

Minji kept quiet and just chuckled softly as she took the packets of chocolates and shared it with her staffs and the girls. She was dying to know who send her these and was brainstorming every guy she could think of but none of them really caught her attention. Her mind was filled with many different guys and she snapped back to reality when she thought of guys that were, uhm, completely out of the picture. Minji as you all know is not the type who shows her feelings easily. Even when she's really curious about something, you won't even know. 

The girls went out of their dressing room and hour after packing up their stuffs. They were immideatly greeted by a couple of celebrities which most were their juniors. Minji turned as she heard Bom sighing.

"Why did we choose the last room," She said, stomping her feet.

The hallway was pretty long and apparently their room was the last. So they had to walk through the hallway, bowing to juniors they never met before. There were a couple of their close friends as they joke around and bid goodbye as they head to the parking lot. Guys had their attention on Minji mostly because of the obvious rose in the paper bag which she thought it was enough to hide but failed. Minji looked around and it got her so much more fustrated now knwoing all of them looked suspicious and she doesn't know who exactly is the person who gave her the rose and chocolates. At the end of the hallway, the juniors which 2NE1 recognised the most came out of their dressing room. The twelve stunning guys went out with their usual clothes now but still looking good with the smokey eyes for their performance earlier.

"Oh 2NE1 sunbaenim, annyeonghasaeyo!" A blonde haired guy which the girls assumed was the leader just because they overheard it the other day.

Chaerin stopped and greeted them back as well as the other three girls. Minji was busy fixing her cap and she looked up for a moment to greet the guys until she made an awkward eye contact with a certain guy. No wait, not any 'certain' guy. He was a guy she has been crushing on lately and to see him with her being all messy was a complete emberassment. She saw his looking down towards the bunch of roses and realised his plump lips turning into a sly smirk before he looked up to her again. Minji blinked the thought on him giving her the rose away and remind herself that such things won't happen. Apparently both of the groups walked to the parking lot together since they were both already heading back and were both ready, so why not walk together. The typical dara fanboy, Chanyeol was trying his very best to get close to his eye candy as he creepily walked behind her slowly. Admiring how petite she was. On the other hand, Minji was casually walking alone at the back until Jongin joined in and she got all weak and awkward for some reason. He looked towards and smile and obviously she needed to do the same. They both walked behind together as Jongin eyed Sehun playfully. Sehun rolled his eyes and continued walking ahead. 

"Hey," Jongin started a conversation.

"Oh hi." Minji replied casually, knowing she had to maintain cool.

"Nice roses you've got there. Who gave it to you?"

Great Minji, it wasn't him ugh. "I don't know. It was outside of my dressing room when i got back from the performance."

Jongin simply 'oh'ed and nodded his head. After a few minutes the two groups finally reached the parking lot. EXO was fanboying so hard on the inside when they bid the girls goodbye. Minji smiled and bowed one last time before following her unnies to the van until a hand gently gripped her arm. "Jongin?" She tilted her head.

"Yea sorry, uhm, can i like - can i give you my number and you know i'll text you or something. Oh no i mean you text me.. uhm"

Minji chuckled and nodded. Her phone was in her bag and her hand was full with the paper bag full of the bouqet of roses and the other hand was another paper bag of clothes. "Uhm can you hold this?" Minji handed him the roses. Jongin immideatly took it and looked at Minji taking out her phone from her bag.

"yea so what's your number?"

-

hey baby, what are you up to? ;-)

From: love

I would rather eat then see you, annoying bye.

Minji groaned and threw her phone on the other side of her bed after sending that. She rolled over and buried her face in the sheets. A few minutes later, her phone buzzed and she knew it was from her boyfriend.

Period?

From: love.

Yea.

To: love.

Then it was quiet. Jongin didn't reply at all and it got Minji more annoyed. Knowing today was an absolute bad day and all she wanted was talk to him but now he's gone and now she feels like killing him and she basically gone mad. An hour had passed and he still had not reply. She threw her pillows on the floor, stepping on it as she whined. She was completely annoyed with everything plus her were the ones making it more worst. The doorbell rang as she kicked the pillow a side and walked towards the door. She emotionally opened it and looked at he person at the doorstep.

"Hey baby," Jongin smiled as he raised the basket of roses and chocolates. "Can i come in?"

Minji sighed and smiled. She unlocked the gate and pulled him in, shutting the door right away. He took off his shoes and went into the apartment as he placed the basket on the dining table, turning around to look at his girlfriend right after. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I look so ugly right now.." Minji looked down and covered her face as she walked to her bedroom. Jongin chuckled and went after her, grabbing lightly on her hand and spun her around.

"You still look so beautiful to me with your hair in a messy bun and you wearing really short shorts with my oversize muscle tank, infact you look so y." He cupped her face and kissed her gently. 

Minji blushed and made her way to the bedroom-pulling her boyfriend at the same time. They both cuddled on her queen sized bed with her drawing random circles on his chest which made Jongin smile so wide because we all know how much it loves it when someone be affection to him. 

"I brought you something." He said, kissing her hair lightly.

"I know i can see you idiot." Minji mumbled, kissing his bare chest and then smiling suddenly.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked, his hands sliding up and down her back now.

"Just reminded me of something,"

"What?"

"The basket you brought me." She continued. "It reminds me of something."

"Is this about the basket you got outside of your dressing room?"

Minji pulled away and looked up to stare at her boyfriend. Her eyes widened a little as she tilted her head- looking all innocently cute until she frowned a little. (eventhough it looked still hella cute to him). He 'hm'ed her as she moved an inched closer.

"Were you the one?" She asked.

Jongin chuckled and smiled. "Yes. It was me." 

Minji smiled back, her hand slowly grabbing a pillow and then hitting him on the face. " FOR FREAKING EIGHT MONTHS I'VE BEEN WAITING AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME NOW? WHAT WERE YOU EVEN-" he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back down to bed and shut her up with a kiss. It worked, duh. She looked up to him and blinked. Minji snuggled against him and whined.

"I love you." He said.

"Why did you-" She stopped mumbling and smiled. "I love you too.."