Roomate visting?

Kaiminzy.

It was a typical day, well it wasn't for the girls since it was finally their off day and because time was ticking particularly slow on that day, the girls decided on cleaning up their room. It was specially for the four girls, located at the fourth floor of the building, a room for them to just sit and lay around and there's also items for recording. You can call it their 'play room'. Because Bom was on her way back from home, the three girls cleaned up the messy room, laughing at the old pictures laying around. They were so young and fresh back then and it totally reflect on how far they are now. A soft knock was heard and Bom finally reached.

"Oh unnie pali! We've only cleared like half of it.." Yes, their 'room' was pretty big actually. 

"Aigoo, i'm really tired.." Bom played off a fake sad face.

Minji chuckled and commented, "Sure, sure, sit there at the corner and don't move then."

Bom's eyes widened as she quickly picked up pieces of trash and threw it in the bin. "There's no way i am gonna do that young lady."

The girls laughed and played around their room, music blasting loudly as they cleaned up. It has been about half an hour when suddenly another knock was heard on their door. Thinking it was their boss, Dara opened the door with a bright smile but immideatly changed into a shocked expression. It was the roomate members, combined with Chanyeol's bandmates. Dara moved aside and welcomed them in, bowing at the guys who were walking in. "Oh oppa!!" Bom exclaimed putting down her broom as she started waving at them. 

The guys stood at one side, bowing and greeting and the girls did the same. Chanyeol and his bandmates introduce themselves as a group and the girls did exactly the same. With their popular '2NE1' handsign, Chanyeol inner fanboy couldn't help but to follow them. Minji placed her mop at the side of the room gently, walking towards the crowd as they started talking. As for sure, Bom was the one talking alot since she was closed to them and the girls could only laugh around. Se Ho, who was the obvious loudest there, since he was the comedian started offering to help clean with them and without any other words the other guys started helping. 

Chaerin played the music again and he started dancing crazily making everyone laugh as they cleaned up the room. Minji passed some guys and girls the extra brooms they had but one purposely held her hand when he took it making Minji rolled her eyes playfully as she moved the other corner of the room. She pasted the scothtap on the polaroids and hung in on to the strings she pasted on the wall before the guys interupted. Memories hanging beautifully on the wall as she pasted each one gently - making sure its stuck securely. 

After cleaning, there comes the fun. They were all seated in a circle and started asking each other questions, playing the popular 'Truth Or Dare' game was apparently the right choice. They were having fun, looking at one person performing their day with such craziness and second level embarassment. The bottle turned and it pointed towards Minji. 

"Oh! Gong Minji!" Se Ho announced. "Truth or dare?"

Minji smiled and answered. "Truth!" 

"Okay... Kang Joon ask her a question, since you're a fan of hers..." 'Oh's and 'Ooh's were heard in a teasing manner.

"Are you dating anyone?" 

Minji frozed. Her eyes searching for the guy who was apparently right infront of her as he smiled, looking down. "Yea i am," Minji said, laughing it off.

"WHAT?" Bom exclaimed. "Ya you didn't tell me anything about it." 

They all laughed, taking it as a joke when in reality, she was really dating someone...

Minji giggled,"Im kidding, even if i was, i'm dating dougie, my dog."

The circle roared in laughter as they moved on with the game.

An hour or two had passed and were finally bidding goodbye. The show started of with the girls giving off shocked faces but it was a great day afterall. A great way to relaxed themselves after constant travelling for their world tour. 

"Woah Minji, I thought you were really gonna tell them.." Chaerin said as she locked the door.

"Nah, I don't think he's ready...." 

___________________________________________________

"Oh my god, i'm so tired.." Minji sighed loudly and walked towards the toilet to wash her face.

"You okay baby?" The man's voice ranged through the apartment as Minji replied a simple 'yea'.

Minji walked towards their room and plopped down onto the bed as her boyfriend took of his shirt. Minji stared at him, admiring his body ofcourse but then looked back at him with a straight face which he always found adorable.

"Jongin." 

 "What's wrong?" He replied facing her as he took of his sweats. 

"Are you ready?" She asked, keeping the straight face eventhough she was kind of distracted with him being half infront of her.

"For?" He asked back, leaning against her now, his hands at the end of the bed as she sat there innocently.

"To let them know...." Minji hesitantly continued. "About us.." She hunged her head low. 

Jongin giggled and placed his index finger, combined with his thumb as he lifted her head up. "What do you mean honey, i was always ready.."

"You were?" Minji's eyes widened as she backed away.

Jongin leaned closer and ended up straddling her as she layed on the comfy sheets. "Yes i was, since the start of this relationship, i was prepared." He nipped lightly on her lips as he rolled them around, this time letting her straddle him.

"You should've told me you little ," Jongin laughed at how she frowned so adorably as squeezed lightly on her delicious thighs. 

"You have really nice, meaty thighs. Can i eat them?" He continued. "And that ... damn"

Minji chuckled and bit him lightly on the shoulder before kissing him lightly on his neck. "You can.." she whispered.

Jongin flipped them around, squeezing her meaty backside as they kissed each other, with so much passion you can't describe how good it felt. He leaned his head on her forhead and kissed the tip of her nose. "We're gonna tell everyone okay? I'm gonna let them know who you belong to. I love you."