First encounter.

Kaiminzy.

"Isn't it 2PM?" Minji asked as she wore the last piece of clothing. 

"Yea, but it was a last minute cancel and they had to attend that other schedule." Chaerin replied, scrolling down her Iphone.

Minji's lips formed into an 'O' as she flopped down her bed. It was a day before the girls shoot for running man and just as they were excited to meet their friends, the guys had the plan cancelled. Not that she was dissapoint because there's a guy that she wants to meet, it's just it's been long since she met 2pm. Minji sighed from the productive things the girls did today to 'practice' for the shoot tomorrow, knowing they had to move alot. She was tired not exhausted. See there's a difference eventhough many don't see it. She lay to the side to charge her phone and her eyes slowly getting heavy as she closed her eyes. 

She was thinking about the replacment of the guys. Who would join for running man tomorrow? Also since news were already released telling netizens that 2NE1,2PM and BTS would be on the show but even so, they wouldb be releasing the new group the next day. She was strangely excited to know who it was but overall she's still curious on how the group is.

---------

The girls was woken up with the sound of their manager calling them, louder than each of their alarms. They groaned and whined but still got out of bed anyway. The girls got ready and by that, it means they put on their makeup, washed up, eat - well that was only for Bom since she is forever hungry but the rest got onto their clothes assigned to wear and it was the one they wore in their AON concert. Lately Minji has been putting on extensions and therefore their staff did put on extentions for her and pulled her hair up in a high messy ponytail. And for your information, she looked pretty hot in it. Minji took a look at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out of the dorm, following the other three girls to the van. She was excited for she knew the activities would be fun and thrilling at the same time.

"Oh oppa!" Bom cried, as she chew on her bread slowly. "So who's replacing 2PM?"

Minji looked up from her phone, remembering about it. She looked towards her manager expecting an answer. Same goes to Chaerin and Dara.

"It's your Juniors, EXO." He said casusally and picked up the speed of the van.

Minji tilted her head. EXO? she wondered. Again, not that she mind but really? two juniors together? She 'wow'ed quitely and pluck her earphones back into her ear. Minji listened to her favourtie songs just to come her down for the show later and rest her eyes in the meanwhile.

About an hour later and the girls reached running man's destination. Bangtan Boys were already there, siting down with the staffs fanning them. The girls went up to the crew and also running man and started greeting them. Not forgetting that they did the same to their juniors and went in to their tent which was set up for the idols to change into their proper attire later on. Minji put down her bag on a white chair as she started fanning herself with her hands. "It's so hot but it's a great weather for today isn't it girls?" She said as she turned towards her friends.

"Agreed." Dara said while nodding her head.

The girls had about fifteen more minutes before the show started and quickly went to their positions for standby. The starting would be the three groups going up while each of their song would be playing. Minji was too busy going under the small stage and trying to find her position, not realising she just ran pass exo who was also trying to standby. Apparently the twelve guys were late due to early morning schedule but here they are now, ready to shoot the program. 

"In 3..2...1, start!" The pd shouted and jaesuk who was in the middle of the small stage started talking.

He was the mc for the theme today, which was 'idol sports championship' and wouldn't be taking part with them who would be playing. He was talking and complaining on how he should be playing as well and was also asking why is he the mc and why was in such colourful clothes. The way he speaks and whatever he said got the girls cracking up so bad as they were waiting to go up to perform a little performance. Soon, Jaesuk had started to introduce each groups and BTS started going up with the song which 2NE1 wasn't really familiar with but they were jamming to it. 

"woooo, bangtan boys!" Jaesuk cried out as he watched the boys dancing on stage with two of running man members.

It was next EXO's turn as they went up with their new song overdose and started dancing too. The other boy group was watching their senior in awe as the twelve stunning guys performed their new song with much charisma. Their performance ended and it was the girls turn. Before they went up, Jaesuk did gave a little comment.

"Ja, the next group is a group many guys and girls adore. Their fierceness and yness they have everything in one package. 2NE1!"

With that, 'I Am The Best' was played as the girls went up with Jongkook and Gary in the middle. Both the boy groups started cheering loudly looking at their seniors moving to the centre stage. The girls performed a short part of the chorus before the song changed to their debut song, 'Fire.'. Because the song was a big hit since last time, everyone started dancing to it and was having so much fun until the dancebreak. Minji move to the centre and confidenly did her ero-twerking dance and smiled as she let the other two running man members showed off. Gary and Jongkook made up a funny act that got everyone laughing and it all ended there. Everyone got together and each groups started introducing themselves. 

"Woah, 2NE1sshi. You guys, no matter where you go, your fashion sense won't go away." 2NE1 giggled and smiled. 

"How do you guys feel to be the senior here?" Jaesuk interviewed them and held the microphone towards Chaerin.

"Uhm, we feel good," She giggled. " I mean, we are looking forward to doing all the activites with them and expect to see more so that you know, they can show us what they are capable of."

Everyone 'ooooh'ed at her fierce statement as Jaesuk moved on the other groups.

-------

The first mission had already started and it was the relay game where there were obstacles they had to face in the middle before they could reach the end. And whichever groups that reache first would win. Minji and Jongin was at the fourth point which the obstacle was for him to carry her as he runs to the fifth point and pass the tape to the last person. Jongin and Minji stand next to each other as she gave kept mumbling a sorry because she was scared she was heavy and it would be really embarrassing if he carried her. When the camera was off them and the other opponents they started talking comfortably.

"It's okay Minji ah," He said, smirking at how adorable she was being. She had already mentioned him to not call her formally because she was fine if he drop the formalities and just talk normally.

"But still," she giggled and looked towards her front, looking out for her team member. 

The camera started rolling on them once again when some of the team members were already running to their point. Minji cheered behin Jongin's back as she saw Jimin, running towards their direction and with a slight second, he passed the tape to Jongin and he started running towards the fifth point.

"Im so so sorry Jongin oh my god," She said and held on tightly to the guy neck.

Jongin said a faint 'its fine' and continued running to the fifth point. He was determined to win and the fact that his crush was actually behind, hugging him, made him so much more stronger. After a few more steps and he finally reached Lay, passing him the tape as Lay ran with the flippers on. Jongin put Minji down slowly as she wiped the sweat of his forhead. 

"Sorry," she said once more and dapped on his forhead. 

Jongin smiled and shook his head as he drank the water given and shared it with the girl as they only had one. They both walked to the starting point once again as they started chatting.

"Im sorry, you see i'm not like the other girls. Skinny and light," she giggled. 

"You have the perfect body and you're beautiful. Nothing to be sorry about." He drank once again. He was obviously flirting.

Minji gulped and looked away awkwardly. Heart beating not knowin Jongin actually felt the same way too. 

The other mission were completed and along the way, Jongin and Minj had gotten closer and actually found the smiliarities between themselves. He could clearly see the other guys from BTS were pretty jealous but he was somewhat proud. 

-----------

2NE1 won the whole thing eventually and Minji who was actually supposed to be happy about that turned so much more happier because of the the fact that she got closer to Jongin. 

The girls didn't bother to change to their fancy clothes and decided to go home with the clothes they had on for the program. As they went out their tent, Jongin was seen, standing outside playing with the sand with his feet. He looked up when he heard noises and saw Minji standing there looking at him. 

"Uhm hey," He said and walked toward her. 

"Hi." She smiled and looked toward her unnies. They signaled her that the would be in the van and she nodded.

"You okay?" She asked, referring to him carrying her just now.

"Don't mention it, i'm fine." She nodded and looked away.

"I was just, uhm, can i have your number?" He asked hesitantly, looking towards Minji.

She looked up and smiled."Sure, give me your phone and i'll give you mine."

They exchanged numbers and he smiled in satisfaction. "I'll text you later maybe?"

She nodded and they both bid goodbye. She rushed back to the van, not waiting to go home and to recieve his text. 

 

 

 

SO CRAPPY OMG HELP IM SORRY.