Long time no see.

Kaiminzy.

"I'm not making any sense?! Oh so I'm not making any sense for wanting my boyfriend home?!" 

"You very well know what I meant Minzy! It's not that, I didn't mean it that way and now you're starting a fight?! This is ing ridiculous! You know what it's like to do this. You know what it's like to be away from each other because of the ing tour! I waited for you when you were away on tour last year! You know it! So why are you making a big fuss out of it?!"

"I just can't do this anymore okay. Sick and tired. At least I try to get a hold of you. Three months and I get nothing from you, is this how it really is? For a moment I thought we were done. And if you wanted nothing else but for us to be over then why don't you just say it." 

That was the last time Jongin heard from her. The last words, the peircing eyes staring right into his, the heartache, everything. He was exhausted, there had never been a moment where he was able to sleep peacefully. A blink itself was even too tiring then. He was practically living on planes, touring and running here and there. It was never easy for him and he wished she could understand. And eventhough he was aware of her impatience, a little tiny bit in him, hoped she could still wait.

But guess it was too late. 


Intimidating - was the vibe that ignited through her throughout the performance and also the feeling one had gotten when they see her on stage. It's been so long - too long infact. Though she was hyped up with the whole sitatution, she couldn't help but to think about the prescence of the person she left heartbroken five months ago. Part of her was delighted with the fact that she needed to hide, to be far away from all the artist backstage but she was dying to at least see him again. She missed him more than she would expect to. She had to face the fact that she was selfish, the concern was all about her and the anger she felt that day overlapped his heavy eyebags, his weak body and his pleading eyes and that got her feeling ten times worst. She never knew she could hate herself this much. She was the icon in the fandom that brings out the message to 'love yourself' but there she was, crying in her room every single night, repeating words of hatred towards herself. But sometimes you just can't resist yourself right?

Breathe. She tells herself as she stood outside the private waiting room. It was finally time and she was more than ready to kill the stage. 

The performance was starting in 45 minutes but all she could think about was how should she face him if she bumped into him halfway or how that wouldn't be enough time for them to talk. She was nervous, not because she hasn't been on stage for long but because she didn't know what to say nor she knew how to comprehend her feelings if she sees him. She left him and he still had a place in her heart even after all these months. It was weird considering this was her first performance after so long and she was nervous to see him rather than feeling that way because she's surprising thousands of people in a few minutes. Oh the things he does to her. Minji walked pass a few dressing rooms, eyes searching for his group name and when she did, her heart was racing. There were so many possibilites that could happen and as the door opened, revealing a group of attractive guys, coming out as they adjust their clothes, she knew her heart stopped and so did her legs. The whole group was equally shocked. She heard Chanyeol mumbling about Dara until someone slapped him to cease. His eyes never changed. They were tired and she knew it was the cause of the two most obvious reasons but she was still so afraid to admit it. Even so, she wrecked him and she wanted nothing else to fix them - to fix him. A few minutes had passed and they both stood infront of each other, staring to the ground. If their stare could poke through, there would be a hole on the ground by then. She wouldn't mind standing and staring without a single word, it could go on but she was running late and she had to say something. 

"Jongin." She could only afford to say that. Minji had a thing for his eyes and right now, as he looked up, acknowledging her call, she choked. It was beautiful and sad. It drowned her into a pool of depression and regret. 

"I-" 

"Minzy! 30 minutes!" 

Her heart dropped in shock when she felt a sudden tug on her wrist before she was pulled back into his dressing room. The man held her tighter when she attempted to pull away as he pushed her against the nearest surface. His eyes were burning, his chest heaving as he let out a deep breath. No. She wasn't mad. Not when she sees his swallowing the big lump in his throat as he held back a tear. Kim Jongin was hurt and all he wanted was nothing else but her. The intensity of the entire surrounding was insanely suffocating but she didn't mind. Neither did he. Jongin sure missed her. But the day she left, the day his heart ached for her evoked a furious and angry feeling as he let her go. His soft palm slamming against the few water bottles on the table as heaved in anger. Why does she have to make it so hard for him? He watched her flinch as he walked towards her again.

"You're so ing conceited." His words hit her harder than expected but who was she to blame. "I waited for you. For months. Touring turned completely dreadful and I don't even anticipate dancing anymore and you know that never happens." His legs stretching out to kick the stool near them as he groaned. "What the did you want?! I told you to wait! I told you I needed you. I told you I hated it when you doubted us and you did exactly all that!" His hands brushed through his locks, arms ready to fling across the makeup boxes. 

"Jongin," Her voice came out as a whisper because she couldn't trust her voice anymore. She was going to break down anytime soon but she couldn't. Not when Jongin's hurting, not when he's crying his eyes out, not now. Her hands gripped gently onto his arms, pulling him close as he sobbed on her shoulder. He had it hard and it was all because of her. Her hands rubbing against his chest as she held his neck. She could hear him breathing heavily, she could feel his heart racing and so was hers. She knew he was exhausted and heartbroken and she knew he needed nothing more but for her to be by her side.

"Calm down.." Her palm laid flat on his broad chest, soothing him. "I'm here,"

She could see how his eyes enlightened, his body stiffening as if he couldn't believe he was with her after so long. Minji frowned when his eyes dropped again, knowing immediatly that he was waiting for her to say the three words he craved to hear the most, He looked up when she cupped his cheeks, wiping the now dried tears as she smiled.

"And I still love you Kim Jongin," She paused to tip toe, leaning against his puffy lips, brushing slightly as he tried capturing hers. "very very much." 

It felt like eternity since she saw him smile. It was a genuine smile. The smile she craved for, the smile that made her fall for him and it was back. He was back. He was the Jongin she knew again. Minji smiled in the midst of the kiss as grabbed his neck tighter, deepening the kiss. His thumb caressed her waist gently, loving how she was finally back in his arms and he had already picture the future they would have after that day. 

"You're so much stronger than this. Have fun today, live and perform genuinely like you always do. I'm always here for you, watching you. And I'm sorry." 

Months ago their lives were out of place but that day, it seemed like it was the perfect match to complete the tiring puzzle and she was finally back in his arms again. She ed up bad but she was gonna make it right this time. It was a vow she held on tightly and always will. 

"You're late. I'll be watching you." Her lips curling into a slight smile as she nodded, ready to walk away. She was pulled back again as she faced Jongin frowning and glaring down at her. "I wasn't done." Her laughter eased every single negative feelings he had in him and it has been so long, way too long. 

"What is it honey?"

"Don't be too..you know, y..there will be other guys out there watching you."

Jongin smiled cheekily when she scoffed, tapping her lightly as they ushered out the dressing room. The short peck she left him lingered throughout his entire performance and the entire night. It felt so good to be back. 


Hi, just a very short short update. I'm still not over the surprise comeback stage and I can't help but to think of scenarios that happened backstage or whatever. Anyway, I saw some of your twitter accounts in the kaiminzy tag  AHAHAH. You guys are legit shipping them HAHAH wtf. And I made that gif too because I couldn't help it *cries* so much similarities. SHARE the gif or something, its precious hehe