Intoxicated

Baby Don't Cry

Kris' POV 

Why am I always saving her? I'm always getting caught up in their relationship. Why am I feeling like this? Why does my heart keep beating so fast? What's going on with me.. 

Your POV 

Why is Kris always saving me? 

You followed Kris who ran after Kai down the hallway. You were hiding behind the wall listening to Kris explain to Kai. 

"KIM JONG-IN! LISTEN TO ME ALRIGHT?! There was nothing going on."

"How am I supposedly to believe that?! That's the second time I saw you with my girl hyung!"

"Look Kai, the guys all went out and I stayed home to sleep in. I woke up to all this noise from kitchen and I was about to go yell at who that was. I got up from the bed, walked to the kitchen, and right when I was about to yell at whoever it was, someone fell on top of me. I thought it was ing Tao cus I was half asleep, but no it was Jae. I'm just as shocked as you are. So please calm down." 

"Are you sure?" 

Before he could answer, you went to up Kai and hugged him from behind. 

"Baby, I swear nothing happened. I was cooking spaghetti for dinner, and I got up on the kitchen counter to get the colander to strain the pasta. But just when I was about to go down, I slipped and fell... Again..."

"Jagiya, you really need to be more careful. I'm sorry for yelling at you. And Kris hyung I'm sorry for yelling at you too."

You all walked back to the dorm and the others stared at you guys like you guys were crazy. 

"Uh so what happened?" Tao asked. 

"Looooooong story!" Kris said. 

After you all ate dinner, you went to Kai's room to watch a movie. You were cuddled into his arms and then you said: 

"So... I watched your interview today."

"Oh you did. What did you think?" 

"Yup & what am I supposed to think?"

"Look jagiya, I know you saw the part where they were asking about Krystal & I made a promise to you remember? So please stop worrying." 

"Arasseo." 

"By the way, I have good news! We're going to Bali to shoot for our new music video next week for 3 days, and I get to take you with me! YAAAAAY!" He said with a huge smile on his face. 

"Jinja? Jinja jinja jinja?!" 

"Yes sweetie!" 

"I'm so excited! Agh I love you so much!" You said and you kissed him. 

One week later

You and EXO got on the plane to Bali. Once you arrived, the guys were surrounded by hundreds of fans, and once again, fan girls were talking . But now you got used it, anything they said didn't matter to you. You arrived at the resort and it was so beautiful, you and Kai shared a room. 

You all went down to the pool were they were going to shoot their new music video. Your heart sank when you saw familiar faces... It was f(x). And of course, the first person to run to Kai was Krystal. 

"OPPPPPPAAAAAAAA~" she yelled as she came running to him. She pushed you aside and gave him a tight hug. She just stood there linking arms with him, staring at you. Kai didn't even budge. 

"Oppa, is she your girlfriend?" 

"Yes, isn't she pretty?" 

"Sure, I guess. But you know you belong with me." She said as she winked at him. 

"I'm gonna go to our room." You said and started walking. 

Kai was gonna run away you but Krystal stopped him. 

"Don't go oppa, stay with me. Just leave her alone." She said holding him with a tight grip. 

You thought Kai was going to run after you, but you were wrong again. You ran to your room and started yelling all over the place. You were so frustrated, you just wanted to get out of there. Just as you were screaming and kicking everything, you heard a knock on the door. 

"GO AWAY!" You yelled. 

"Noona, it's Sehunnie, please let me in." 

You couldn't help but open the door because Sehun always knew how to make you feel better. 

"Oh Sehunnie. I'm so glad you're here!" You said as you ran into his arms, bawling your eyes out. 

"Noona it's okay, everything will be alright. Sehunnie's here to make you feel better. Don't worry about it, okay? Kai hyung loves you a lot." 

"I know Sehunnie, but I can't help but feel frustrated when I always get replaced. He didn't even come after me."

"I know, I know. Shhhh, just calm down." He said as you laid your head down on his lap and he started your hair. Soon you fell asleep on Sehun's lap. When you woke up, you were by yourself and you saw a note from Sehun.

Noona, mianhe, I got called down for practice. Just keep sleeping, okay? I'll check up on you tomorrow.

You went outside and took a stroll to keep your mind off of things. It was dark already, about 11PM. 

Where could he be? What could he be doing? Is it possible that he's with her...

Just as you were about to go back to the room you spotted a figure who was walking all lopsided. You decided to go check who it was, and it turns out to be Kai.. He was intoxicated. You walked him to your room and laid him down on the bed and started changing his clothes. He pulled you in and hugged you.

"Jagiya mianhe, I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He said as he hugged you even tighter.

"I don't want to talk to you, talk to me when you're sober." You said as you pulled away from him.

Hey guys, this chapter was pretty boring. I didn't really know what to write since I was having a bad day, but anywaaaaays, the next chapter should be a good one (: Please comment & subscribe!