WHAT?!

Baby Don't Cry

"Yeobo, wake up. Our flight is in an hour." Jong-In said as he kissed you on the forehead. 

"5... More... Minutes... Please..." You replied. 

"Arasseo arasseo, but if you don't wake up in 5 minutes I'm gonna leave without you." 

5 minutes passed and you still wouldn't wake up, but then you heard him say: 

"Tsk tsk tsk, what a sleepy head. BYE JAE-AH I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" And you heard the door shut. 

You immediately sat up and yelled, "YAH KIM JONG-IN I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE!" 

Next thing you know you were balling your eyes out for no reason. He quickly jumped on the bed and pulled you into his arms when he noticed you were sobbing. 

"BABY DON'T CRY! PLEASE I DIDN'T TO MAKE YOU CRY! I'M SORRRRYYYY, I WAS ONLY TRYING TO TEASE YOU. YOU KNOW I'D NEVER LEAVE YOU." He said. 

"NO! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A BIG FAT MEANIE!" You yelled as you started hitting his chest, which only made him hug you even tighter. 

"Honey, please forgive me. I already said I was sorry, I didn't mean it. I'll never do it again, I promise." 

"Okay fine." You said as you slowly started smiling. 

"C'mon let's get you ready!" He said. 

"NE OPPA!" You happily said and jumped out and ran to the bathroom. 

What's wrong with me today? It's probably because it's early in the morning. 

Is she okay? She seems a little off today. Maybe she's on her period. 

You both met up with the rest of EXO in the lobby and headed to the airport. Once you got onto their private jet, you immediately sat down, feeling queasy. 

"Honey, are you okay?" Kai asked. 

"Yes, uhm can you please get me a bottle of water?" 

"Okay, just stay put." 

Once Kai got up, Sehun sat beside you. 

"Hi noona! Are you feeling okay? Does Sehunnie need to give noona a hug?" He asked. 

"I'm fine, but a hug would be great." 

He pulled you into his arms and said, "So noona... I heard you and Kai hyung are okay now...?" 

"How did you know? Where did you get that from?" You asked as you looked up to him. 

"Welll a little birdie told me that you were yelling hyung's name last night..." He said winking at you.'

"YAH SEHUNNIE WHAT THE HELL!" You said hitting his arm. 

"Hehe sorry noona. It's just that I was coming to check up on you yesterday but then I heard you screaming his name, so yeah!" He said giggling. Then you both started laughing. 

"You better not tell anyone!" 

"Tell anyone what?" Kai said as he was hovering over you and Sehun. "And what are you guys doing anyways? 

"Oh Jong-In it's nothing." You said as you pulled yourself out of Sehun's embrace. 

"Yeah hyung, I was just comforting noona." Sehun commented. 

"Well I'll be taking my spot back maknae." He said. 

After Kai sat down next to you, you drank your water and laid your head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep. Once you woke up, you found yourself sleeping on Kai's bed. You looked for him all over the house and he was nowhere to be found. It looked like no one was home either. You went to the fridge to find yourself a snack when you saw a note on it. 

"Jagiya, I'm going to an interview right now with the rest of the boys. Sorry I didn't tell you, it came out of nowhere and I didn't want to wake you up. I'll be home soon, okay? Don't forget to watch your handsome boyfriend on TV. Just stay home and rest (: I love you! <3 "

You made yourself a sandwich and sat down on the couch. You turned the TV on and flipped to the channel where the boys were having their interview. Right when you got to the channel, they were announcing a special guest. And who would've thought that it would be no other than f(x). Of course Krystal sat next to your precious boyfriend who was ignoring her. 

Good that's my boy.

"So Krystal, I heard you got hurt during the shooting, what happened?" The MC asked. 

"Well, I just tripped on something. Luckily, Kai oppa was there to take care of me." She said with an evil smile on her face. 

She linked arms with Jong-In and he was trying to push her away, but then she kissed his cheek. 

"Woah, slow down there. I don't think Kai's lady friend would be happy with what you just did." The MC added. 

"Oh no, it's okay, I'm his girlfriend!" She said smiling wide, pinching his cheek. 

"No she's. no that's not.." Kai tried to explain but he was interrupted by all the reactions. 

All the boys were shocked with what she just said and they all shot her death glares. 

"Well, now we know that Kai is taken. There's no denying to it. 

Once you saw this, you got up from the couch and started yelling your lungs out. You were sobbing and you were out of control.

"WHO DOES THIS THINK SHE IS?! WHAT THE IS SHE DOING TRYING TO GET ALL CLOSE TO MY BOYFRIEND?! HOLD THE UP, WHO GAVE HER THE ING RIGHT TO SAY THAT SHE'S HIS GIRLFRIEND!! UGHHHHH!!!" 

You started yelling and yelling and throwing things around the room. You found yourself throwing a tantrum, what the hell am I doing? 

You tried to stop yourself, but you just couldn't. This anger was taken to a whole nother level. Just as you were about to throw the remote at the TV, the door unlocked and Kris came in. You immediately stopped and ran to the bathroom, holding your stomach. 

You lifted the toilet seat and threw everything up, all the water and the sandwich you had just eaten. Kris ran to the bathroom and held up your hair while rubbing your back. 

"You'll be okay, Jae. Just calm down." 

After you were done with your business, you collapsed in Kris's arms, crying. 

"Kris oppa, what's wrong with me... Help me please. I don't know that's going on, I'm so dizzy."

"It's okay, oppa's here. C'mon I'll take you to the hospital." 

He carried you wedding style and bolted out the door. Once you got to the hospital, the doctor examined you quickly. He came back with the news, smiling. 

"Congratulations Ms. Lee, you're 8 weeks pregnant." 

You stared at him with eyes wide open, trying to take in what he just said. Then it finally hit you... I'm going to be a mom.

"MWUH?!" You yelled, still shocked.

 

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed his chapter! Thank you for the 1000+ views and 50 subbies (: I can't thank you guys enough! I LOVE YOU GUYS :*