Let Me Prove You Wrong

Baby Don't Cry

Kai's POV: 

 
OMG, seriously. Who the is calling me so early trying to ruin my beauty sleep?! 
 
Oh , it's Jae. This girl seriously has bad timing.
 
-conversation w/ Jae from previous chapter- 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
What is taking this girl so long to answer the door?! 
 
She finally opened the door and mouth dropped open. She looked so y, just wearing a towel. Her hair down, dripping wet. She had water droplets dripping down her chest. Then she just had to hug me, BOOM I couldn't help myself. When she lead me to the couch, I took the risk and finally kissed her. Her lips were so soft, I felt like I was in heaven. 
 
Back to regular POV
 
He pushed you down on the couch and you don't know what came over you but you kissed him back and you both started making out. His hands started to make his way up your thigh when you stopped him and pulled away. 
 
"What's wrong?" He asked. 
 
You sat up and said, "Kai, I'm not one of those girls you can just mess around with and you should know that. I'm not those type of girls you would use for some fun or some one night stand Kai. So let's just stop here." 
 
"No please, let me prove you wrong. It's not like that."
 
He dragged you to your bedroom and sat you down on your bed. Then he started digging through your closet and things were flying out, hitting you in the face. 
 
"YAH JONG-IN! What in the world are you doing?! I just fixed my closet yesterday! Aish!"
 
He didn't reply to you and he just kept digging through your closet. Next to you he laid out clothes, shoes, and accessories. 
 
"Go change and get ready."
 
"Uh why?"
 
"Because, just do it. Unless you wanna stay all day..." He raised his eyebrows at you. 
 
"Okay fine, go outside."
 
"C'mon now, you act like I haven't seen you before!"
 
"That's because you haven't! Now go outside!"
 
"Well there's always a first for everything!!!! :D"
 
"AISH JONG-IN GO OUTSIDE!"
 
"Okay okay! You're so cute when you're mad." He got up, kissed your cheek and headed out the door. 
 
After doing your hair and make up, you finally stepped outside your room. When Kai saw you he was speechless. 
 
"... Wow I.. Uh wow, You look beautiful"
 
"Oh really? You barely noticed now?"
 
"No... It's just that you look outstanding today. Shall we go?"
 
"Where?"
 
"You'll see." 
 
He smiled and you guys were out the door to his car. 
 
You guys finally arrived at the Daehan Cinema. 
 
"So we're watching a movie?"
 
"Hmm, yup!"
 
You guys bought your tickets and headed to your movie. He wanted to watch Insidious 2, so you just agreed with him. 
 
During the middle of the movie, Jong-In tried to do the yawn and stretch thing and you caught him in the act. 
 
"I see what you're trying to do Jong-inah. Don't try to act like your slick" you said as you started laughing. 
 
"What are you talking about? I'm just really tired. It's not my fault someone called me so early in the morning." He replied as he put his arm around you pulling you in closer. 
 
"Psh early in the morning?! It was 3 in the afternoon, my bad your highness. You know I'm starting to think that you picked a scary movie to watch just so I can scream and hide into your arms."
 
"Darn, was I that obvious?" He said and you both started laughing. 
 
After the movie was done, Kai said that he had a surprise for you. You guys went on the elevator and went up to the 8th floor. 
 
What in the world could this guy be planning. 
 
Once you got there, you were so stunned. It was so beautiful. You were in the Sky Rose Garden. It was the best view in the world. The air smelled like roses and you got the best view of the sunset. 
 
"Oh Jong-in it's beautiful!"
 
"I know, just like you."
 
You turned to him and hugged him tight. You both just stood there hugging, it was the best moment of your life and nothing was going to ruin it. 
 
Just when you were having the time of your life, you heard someone scream Kai's name. You pulled away and saw a group of girls mad dogging you. A girl came up to Kai and held onto his arm. 
 
"Do you mind if I steal him? No? Okay thanks!"
 
Before you could even say anything, that stupid dragged him away. You could hear the girls gossiping as they walked away. 
 
"Ew who was that?"
 
"Kai you can't be seen with girls like her!"
 
"She's so ugly, what did she do to get your attention? Beg on her knees?!"
 
You just stood there and it finally hit you. You fell onto your knees and started bawling your eyes out. 
 
How could he just walk away like that...
 
Then you heard Kai say, "You know why I'm with her? Because I like her, OKAY?! No one you can ever compare to her! She's an amazing person and I was so stupid for not realizing that before!"
 
Kai ran back and started looking for you, but you were already gone. 
 

Hmm, what do you guys think? I still feel EHHHH about this chapter, I think it's not that great, but please let me know what you think about it! Sorry if there are any typos, I use my phone to write the stories. Please subscribe & comment (: