EX.. Excuse You?

Baby Don't Cry

After your ultrasound, the doctor advised you to start eating healthy and to exercise more often. Right when you were about to head out the door he yelled, 

"Ms. Lee! Don't forget to sign up for yoga classes for pregnant women! OH AND having a little fun while your pregnant is good for your health!" He said winking at you. 

You just blushed and looked at Kai who was already turning red. 

He put his arm around you and said," SEE EVEN THE DOCTOR IS CHEERING US ON!" He had that stupid smug grin on his face which made you want to bury your face in your hands.

The car ride home was silent. You occasionally took small glances at Jong-In and he did the same. He slowly slid his hands next to yours and your hands intertwined. 

"Jae-aahhh..." He softly whispered. 

"Mmm?" 

"Jagi... I mean uhh Jae... I just wanted to let you know that even if we're not 'together' now, I'm still going to win you back no matter what it takes. I'm going to take responsibility for our child, just know that I'll never leave your side. I'll love you forever and ever babe." 

You didn't know what to say, so you just nodded your head, and he gave your hand a little squeeze. 

What is saying? Is he even being sincere? What's going on? Jong-In you need to stop, you're just messing with my feelings. 

You snapped out of it when Kai interrupted your thoughts. 

"Do you want to make a quick stop for lunch? I heard your stomach growling, you need to make sure you're always eating." He said smiling at you. 

"Now that I think about it, I am craving for japchae and bulgogi." You said. 

"Whatever my baby wants." He replied.

"Uhh, baby?" You asked. 

"Yeah... The baby...?" 

"Oh.. Yeahhh.. Right.." You slowly said.

Once you arrived at the restaurant, you ran to the bathroom. Your stomach was acting up again, but then again you were used to it. You had morning sickness all the time. Kai ran after you and rubbed your back while you threw up. After you finished your business in the bathroom, you both sat down on a table. 

"Jae-ah what do you want to order?" He asked. 

You blankly stared at him. Your vision was getting blurry, your head was spinning. Next thing you know, you were passed out on the table. 

"YAH! JAE! JAE-AH WAKE UP!" You woke up to Kai shaking you. 

"YAH! YOU SCARED ME! ARE YOU OKAY?! " He frantically asked. 

"Huh..? Oh uhm yeah.. I'm fine, I'm probably just dehydrated." 

"Okay, I'll order you something to drink, okay? What do you want?" 

"Hmm, avocado bubble tea please." 

He ordered your bubble tea, japchae, and bulgogi. Once your order came, you didn't even want to eat. You had no appetite whatsoever. 

"Jae, please eat, even if it's just little bites. Do I need to feed you with the little airplane? Hmm?" 

You laughed a little and said, " Arasseo, I'll eat for the baby." 

Once you were about to take a bite, you felt something dripping down from your nose... Blood. Blood came gushing down your nose. 

"YAH JAE YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING! OMG WHY IS IT BLEEDING SO MUCH?!?!!" He asked. 

You quickly grabbed a handful of tissue and pressed it against your nose. He got the food as take out and swiftly carried you to the car. 

"You need to go home and rest, Jae!" 

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It's just dehydration and the heat." 

"Fine, but you're going home and sleeping." 

During the car ride, your nose still wouldn't stop bleeding. You've gone through about 40 pieces of tissues and you were about to run out but it finally stopped. Once you got to the dorm, Jong-In opened the door for you and everybody was staring at you including a face that looked so familiar. 

"Noona where did you go with Kai hyung?" Sehun asked as he walked up to you. 

"I had a doctor's appointment and he wanted to come. Why did hunnie miss me?" You asked. 

"YES! We were supposed to watch movies together." He said as he pouted and hugged you tight in front of Kai. 

"Mianhe, next time, okay?" And he nodded in response. 

"Oh yeah, Jae you have a visitor." Kris said, blankly staring at you. 

The familiar face came running to you and yelled, "MINNNNNNIEEEEE!!" As he grabbed you and squeezed you tight, you were squished in his arms and you didn't even know who this was. You looked up and finally realized who it was, then you yelled out, "KOOKIE?!" And he nodded his head and you hugged him back. 

You realized you were hugging him in front of everybody and they were all looking at you, waiting for an explanation. Kai tapped you on the shoulder and said: 

"Uh excuse me, Who's this?!" Kai said with an intimidating tone, his eyes were just glaring at the person next to you. 

"Oh right." You said as you let go of him to introduce who he was. 

"Guys... This is Jungkook, my uh ex... ex boyfriend...?" You said with a forced smile. 

"MWUH?! JAE EXPLAIN YOURSELF!! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FIRST!!" Kai screamed. 

"Well excuse me hot stuff, but the world doesn't revolve around you. I know you're all waiting for some story time so sit down and I'll explain everything to you." 

They all gathered around in a circle waiting for you to tell a story, including Jungkook and Kai. 

(In this story, Jungkook is the same age as you, which is 21) 

HURRY UP NOONA TELL US!

OUU THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! 

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! 

"YAH shut up and let me talk!" You yelled. 

They all calmed down and you finally got to tell your story. 

"Okay, so you all know that me and Jong-In have been best friends since we were born, right? Well, when he went into training when we were 16, so we kind of lost touch. Well one day, I came home from school and my parent's introduced me to Jungkook and his parents... They said that we were going to have an arranged marriage... Instead of me having an arranged marriage with Jong-In..." 

"WHAT?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Kai shouted. 

"Yes, but I forgot but whatever so cares, look at us now. Anyways, me & Jungkook actually started liking each other and we ended up dating for 2 years. That was until he had to move to the US... So after I found out he was moving, we broke up and our arranged marriage was off too, and now he's here for some reason..." You said.

You turned to Jungkook and said, "Oh yeah... Why are you here anyways? & How did you even find me?"

He gave out a small chuckle and said, "Well I just got back from the US and I called your mom to ask if I could see you. She told me where you were staying and I came over here. Since you're all going to find out anyways, I'll just tell you why I'm here. I actually came back for you Minnie, after all these years of being separated... I'm still in love with you..." 

 

Hey guys! Just another one of those boring and short chapters, sorry I've been writing like this! I hope you guys liked this chapter :3 Things happen for a reason (; I ended up choosing Jungkook since he got the most votes and because I love him HAHA, so yeah let me know what you think & don't forget to comment, subscribe, & upvote! :D 

Here's some iness overload O u O