Ignored

Baby Don't Cry

Kris' POV 

I should've known. Of course she was still in love with Kai, how can she forget him? I can't believe I was so stupid to prepare of all this. Well I tried right?  I guess that means I should give up right? Jae I'll always be here for you, even though it hurts...

As the music slowly came to a stop, I noticed tears rolling down my cheek and I quickly wiped them away. 

Regular POV 

The music slowly stopped and I looked up at Kris and he was wiping his face, and I noticed a wet spot on his cheeks. 

Kris was crying and I was the reason for this. I feel like a freaking terrible person. Why did he have to like me? There's way better girls out there.... 

"Well I guess I should take you home now." He said while walking ahead, not even bothering to look at me. 

Damn it, I really ed up. Kris only if you knew... 

He lead you to the car and open the car door for you. 

"Thanks." You mumbled, but you got no reply. 

The car ride home was just filled with awkward silence. You tried to make a conversation with him, but it just ended up dying a few words later. 

You finally arrived at your house, and Kris opened the door for you. He walked you to your door and just stood there staring at you. He was about to leave without a word when you yelled: 

"KRIS WAIT!" You said as you grabbed his wrist. 

"W-what is..." He didn't even finish his sentence when you crashed your lips onto his and kissed him passionately.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you in closer. Without breaking the kiss, you reached into your purse and grabbed your keys to open the door. You guided him inside and pressed him up against the wall. After what seemed like forever, you both finally pulled away for some air. 

"Well.. Uh that was..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Amazing? I know." You said. 

What the hell was I thinking? Did I just make out with Kris after rejecting him? Ugh these stupid raging pregnant lady hormones. What am I supposed to say now...

"Kris..." You whispered 

"Hmm?" 

"I uhm I don't know what got into me..." You said, feeling guilty. 

"Oh uhm, it's okay. I should go now." He said. 

"No! Stay the night? Please? There's a reason why I pulled you back." You replied.

"Arasseo. Come here." He said while pulling you into a hug. 

Kris if only... 

"Come on, let's go to the room, I need to change." You said. 

You lead him to your room and got him a pair of clothes to change into while grabbing your clothes as well. He went to chang in the bathroom while you changed in your room. After changing, you headed over to the bathroom to wash up and Kris opened the door for you. 

After washing your face, you brushed your teeth and handed Kris his toothbrush, he had his own since he'd sleep over once in a while. While brushing your teeth, he stood behind you and have you a back hug. 

"Kris what are you doing? You're not slick." You said, giggling. 

"Psh, I wasn't trying to be slick. I just wanted to hug you like this for the last time." He said. 

After brushing your teeth, you both headed back to your room. He laid down on the bed and you laid down next to him, pulling him into a hug and resting your head onto his chest. 

"Kris..." 

"Yes Jae?" 

"You know... I really like you, a lot." You said. 

"Oh do you now?" He said, sounding monotoned. 

"Kris don't act like you don't care, I can hear your heart beating fast." 

"It's not that I don't care, it's because I know your love is stronger for him." He replied. 

"Kris, I'm sorry..." You said. 

"Don't be, you can't control your feelings." 

You sat up and said, "I know I can't, but still, I'm sorry. I feel sorry for myself because I'm losing a great guy. Only if you knew Kris, I'd die to be with you. You're an amazing guy, any girl in thiss world would die just to be your girlfriend, yet you chose me. You're loving and caring. You're honest and trustworthy, and you're always there when I need you. If we were to meet some other lifetime, I'd chase after you in a heart beat. I really do like you, Kris. You'll always be my knight and shining armor." Yet again, years were rolling down your cheek. 

"Come on, lay back down next to oppa. You'll be safe and warm in my arms." He said, pulling you back down on the bed. 

He wiped away your tears and started your hair, soon you fell asleep. Right before he went to sleep, he whispered something in your ear.

"I love you, Jae, a lot. But I know you love Kai more. I wish I could be the one by your side, but we all know everything will be out of place. I'm glad I can still be your knight and shining armor. " 

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of your doorbell ringing nonstop. You groaned and pulled yourself out of Kris' embrace and got up to answer the door. You lazily opened the door half asleep and you were greeted with a tight hug. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOONA!!!!!" He yelled, hugging you tightly. 

"Omo! Sehunnie what are you doing here?!" You asked, sounding alarmed. 

"I wanted to see you, duh! And also to visit my niece and nephew!" He replied jumping up and down. 

Just then Kris walked into the living, half asleep, ruffling his hair, and said," Jae who's at the door?" 

"HYUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AHHHHHHH!" SEHUN screaming and started running around in a circle. 

You and Kris both started laughing at his reaction. 

"YAH! Why are you both laughing?! You better explain!" He snapped. 

"Arasseo, Kris go wash up & I'll start cooking breakfast." You said as you walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

He went to the bathroom and you were left with Sehun. 

"Yah! Noona I want a kiss too!" He said pouting. 

"Don't yah me! And arasseo just because you were the first to visit me." You said as you gave him a peck on the cheek. 

You went into the kitchen to make breakfast while having a conversation with Sehun. 

"Why are you here so early hunnie?" You asked. 

"Well, we arrived last night, but I didn't want to disturb you so I decided to go see you first thing in the morning." He replied. 

"Ahhh, I see. How was Japan?" 

"It was good noona, the food there is delicious! So what's going on between you and Kris hyung?" 

You explained to him what's been going on between you and Kris and how you both like each other and yadayadayada but you still have feelings for Kai and so on. Then Kris came to the kitchen and joined you both for breakfast. 

"Hyung, noona, do you guys want to go shopping?" Sehun asked. 

"Sure!" You both said in unison. 

After breakfast, Sehun and Kris went back home so Kris can get a change of clothes, and they'd pick you up after. You took a shower and changed into a casual outfit.

Kris and Sehun picked you up and headed to the mall. Sehun wanted to buy his niece and nephew some clothes and bottles, you wanted to buy some maternity clothes since you were growing out of your clothes, and of course Kris needed to stock up on his face products. 

After walking around the mall for a couple of hours, you ended up buying a couple of summer dresses, a ton of leggings, and more comfortable shoes. Sehun bought your baby girl some dresses and mittens, while he got your baby boy a set of clothes and bottles as well, and he bought himself a new pair of Jordans. Kris bought his favorite face washes, masks, and moisturizers, he got you some as well. 

You all decided to get some frozen yogurt after your little shopping spree. You were walking down the street holding hands with Kris and Sehun, and you had a huge smile on your face.

Suddenly someone bumped into you, causing you to get pushed back and falling to the ground. 

"Stupid girl." She mumbled. 

Just then, the person next to her ran up to you, "Miss I'm so sorry, gwenchana?" He said, pulling you up. 

"Ah neh, gomawo." You said, looking up at him, recognizing his face. 

Once he realized who you were he said, "JAE-AH OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY?" 

"I already said I was fine, thanks for your concern mister." You said to him. 

You intertwined hands with Kris and Sehun again and started dragging them away. 

"Why did you pretend like you didn't know Kai?" Kris asked. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." You replied.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for like 2 days. I hope you guys enjoyed this update though! Thank you for the 100+ subbies! I love you all! Don't forget to comment, subscribe, & upvote! Thank you for all the support! <3 

PS: Hello again my lovelies! I guess people had many ideas about the ending. People were saying that she lost her memory, which I didn't intend on. But since you guys are saying that, who knows what'll happen (;

Baeksoo <3