Is This Goodbye?

Baby Don't Cry

Your blood was boiling and you could feel yourself heating up. You were so done. You walked up to him and slowly raised your hand and slapped him across the face, leaving a big red mark. All he did was stare at you in shock. 

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!" Krystal shrieked. 

"You. Shut up." You said as you smacked her across the face. 

They both stood there staring at you, not knowing what to say. You turned to head out the door when Kai reached out for your arm and pulled you in for a hug. You pushed him back and started walking away. 

"Jae! Stop please! Let me explain! It's really not what it looks like! I'm sorry! 
 
You turned to him and said, "You know what Kai? I AM SO DONE. YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ME BECAUSE I'VE SEEN IT ALL. THIS SPEAKS EVERYTHING. Remember what I told you the another right? YEAH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I PUT UP WITH ALL YOUR BULL AND FORGAVE ALL YOUR MISTAKES AND WHAT DO YOU DO? You go behind my back on OUR birthday to go out and kiss some . I am so done with you. You promised all these things to me and all you did was break em. AND TO THINK THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD. YUP, THAT'S RIGHT YOU HEARD ME. I'M ING PREGNANT KAI. But obviously my child and I deserve someone better. You and your can go be happy together. Oh and this? This promise ring? You can shove it up your !" 
 
You threw the ring in his face and without looking back you walked out the door. Kris was standing there, listening to everything. You turned to him and said:
 
"O-op-opppppaaaaahhh..." You stuttered and a waterfall of tears came streaming down your face, you leaned forward and fell into Kris's arms. 
 
Right now his arms were the safest place and that's where you wanted to be. He gave a comforting hug and without saying anything, you knew that he was trying to say everything will be okay. He pulled away from the hug and told you that you both should get out of there and you nodded in agreement. You linked arms with him and he looked back at Kai shaking his head in disappointment. 
 
KAI's POV 
 
"Krystal what do you want? Why are you here? Stop pestering me." 
 
"But oppa, I want you and only you. What do you see in her anyway? C'mon she probably wants you for what's in your pants anyways." 
 
"DON'T YOU DARE CRAP ABOUT HER LIKE THAT! THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE GIRLS LIKE YOU.
 
"But oppa..." She said pushing me against the wall leaning in for a kiss. 
 
Once our lips met, I could only think of Jae. I tried to push Krystal off me, but she wouldn't budge. How can a skinny little twig girl have so much grip? I kept trying to push her away but it was no use. Then the worst thing happened, Jae walked in. 
 
-Conversation from earlier happens
 
I lost the most important thing to me. Now she's carrying our child and I can't even be there for both of them. How can I be so stupid?! I didn't even get to explain myself to her. I will try my best to win her back. 
 
"Oppa, I told you she wasn't worth it!" Krystal shouted. 
 
"JUST SHUT UP OKAY?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! NOW I LOST THE MOST VALUABLE PERSON TO ME AND SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH OUR CHILD! DO YOU YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?! IF YOU HAD JUST STAYED AWAY FROM THE BEGINNING THIS NEVER WOULD'VE HAPPENED TO ME. I COULD HAVE BEEN REJOICING WITH MY FUTURE WIFE ABOUT CHILD ON OUR BIRTHDAY BUT NO! YOU JUST HAD TO COME AND RUIN EVERYTHING! THANKS A LOT KRYSTAL! THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!" I yelled
 
"I'm sorry oppa. I didn't know it would end up like this."
 
"Get out, I don't want to see you ever again."'
 
I was so angry I couldn't take it anymore, I let my anger out by punching the mirror. The excruciating pain was flowing throughout my body. I fell to the floor, crying my eyes out, blood dripping everywhere. I don't know what to do anymore. 
 
I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's gone, she'll never forgive me.
 
Regular POV 
 
Once Kris and I got to the car, I told him I didn't want to go back to the dorm yet. So he said he'd take me somewhere to get my mind off of things. While he was driving, Sehun called so he put him on speaker. 
 
"Oh Sehun what is it?" 
 
"Duizhang when are you coming back? You should've been home already..." 
 
"Oh uh..."
 
"Hi Sehunnie!" You said.
 
"Oh noona, what are you doing with Kris hyung?" 
 
"Aish Sehun stop asking so much questions!" Kris said. 
 
"It's fine. Uh Sehunnie, I'm with Kris right now because it's over between me & Kai" You said calmly. 
 
"MWUH?!" All the boys yelled. 
 
Well you were on speaker and the boys heard what you said. All you heard was all this yelling and commotion through the phone. 
 
"Noona come home soon! We need to talk!" 
 
"Ara ara." You replied and hung up the phone. 
 
"Why did you tell them that?" Kris asked. 
 
"They were bound to find out sooner or later so might as well..." 
 
You and Kris got to your stop and you realized you were at the beach. You both took a walk down the beach and Kris lent you his jacket. After about 10 minutes, you told him you wanted to get out of there because it reminded you of Kai and he apologized. He drove you back to the dorm and once you opened the door you were bombarded with the boys yelling. 
 
NOONA WHAT HAPPENED?! 
 
OVER?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN OVER?! 
 
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! 
 
JAE EXPLAIN YOURSELF!
 
"Calm down you guys, come on gather around and I shall tell you the story." You said.
 
While you were in the middle of the story, Kyungsoo's phone rang. Jong-In called him and asked him if he would go out and drink with him. Of course he asked for your permission and you agreed. Kyungsoo said that he would go make sure nothing bad happens to Jong-In and that he'd find out his side of the story. Once he left, you continued your story. After you were done, the boys just stared at you and you stared back. All of a sudden flashbacks of you and Kai's memories flashed before your eyes. From when you were little kids, to high school, to when he asked you to be his girlfriend, the beach, the promise rings, everything. You didn't even notice that you were crying until they all came up to you and gave you a group hug. 
 
"Noona please stop crying. It's bad for you and my little niece/nephew." Sehun said pouting. 
 
"Arasseo Sehunnie." You said, showing a slight smile 
 
Then all of the guys started talking. 
 
"Jae, Jong-In isn't the type of person that would do that. Especially to you." Suho said. 
 
"I'm gonna kick his ." Chanyeol said.
 
"Leader is right, Kai would never do that to you." Lay said. 
 
"Well if you guys were in my situation, you'd probably agree with me." You said. 
 
Kai's POV 
 
I called D.O so I can drink my problems away. He came immediately and then he saw my hand and I explained to him what happened. While I was drinking my third beer, Kyungsoo said: 
 
"Do you know how heartbroken she was? You should've seen the look on her face when you called last minute on her. Her eyes were about to burst with tears, so I decided to help her. Do you know how happy she was when she was cooking dinner? She was smiling nonstop and she wouldn't stop working. I told her that she need to rest for the health of the baby, but she was hard-headed and wouldn't listen. After all the hard work she's done, she sees you kissing another woman? What's up with that..." 
 
Once you heard Kyungsoo say all of this, you bawled your eyes out. 
 
"I'm s-s-orry Jae-ah. I really d-didn't mean to, it w-w-as a misunderstanding. Please forgive m-me. I love you so m-much, please take me back." You pleaded to Kyungsoo. 
 
"Kyungs-soo h-help me please. I c-can't lose her." 
 
"I know. I know. Let's go home now, you need to get some rest." 
 
Regular POV 
 
"Noona, you should rest now, it's getting late." Sehun said. 
 
"Do you guys have any extra blankets and pillows?" You asked. 
 
"Yeah, I'll get them for you!" Tao said. 
 
He came back and you started fixing the couch so you can sleep comfortably. You were about to lay down when Kris stopped you. 
 
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked. 
 
"Uhm, sleeping?" You said. 
 
"Not here you're not. You're sleeping in my room." 
 
"No oppa, it's okay. I'm comfortable on the couch." 
 
"You're going to hurt your back and that's bad for the baby, plus you have no choice.
 
You were about to say something when he picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room and laid you down on bed and tucked you in. You were too tired to fight with him about it so you just let him win. 
 
"Goodnight Jae-Ah." He said as he was about to close the door. 
 
"Wait oppa..." 
 
"Hmm, what is it?" 
 
"C-can you s-sleep next to me?" You stuttered. 
 
"Sure, if that makes you feel safe." 
 
He walked over to the bed and laid down next to you. You turned to him and said; 
 
"Thanks oppa." 
 
That night you had trouble falling asleep. You and Kai were sleeping on different beds and that's how it was going to be. 
 
HEY GUYS! How did you like this chapter? It's not as good as I hoped it would be, but please let me know what you think! I'm so happy I actually got to update! Now I have to go finish my homework lol. Please comment, subscribe, & upvote! Love you all :*