Mixed Emotions

Baby Don't Cry

The sunlight was piercing through the curtains, beaming into your eyes. You were uncomfortable in the position you were in, so you decided to twist and turn until you were comfortable. You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself staring at Kris. His face was only a few inches away, his eyes wide open, smiling. His gorgeous eyes glistening in the light, his hair in a ruffled mess, and his lips.. looking oh so kissable...

Snap out of it, Jae. He's just a friend, your friend, Kai's friend. Nothing can happen between you two, it wouldn't be right. 

When you finally snapped into reality after a long exchange of eye contact, you realized you were wrapped in Kris's arms. 

Uhm why am I in his arms? Why is his hug so warm and comforting? STOP KRIS, YOU'RE KILLING ME. 

"Good morning beautiful." He seductively said with his morning voice, while slightly smiling. 

"Oh.. uh good morning oppa..." You replied, trying to back out of his arms. 

"Stay still. Let's stay like this for a bit..." He said, pulling you closer for a tighter hug. 

You didn't budge, you just stayed in his arms, where he made you feel safe.

Kris' POV 

Why is my heart beating so fast? I mean, she only asked me to sleep next to her. It's not like it means anything, right? RIGHT? 

Once I woke up, I was struck by the beauty that I held in my arms.

How did I end up hugging her? Ohh... Right. She scooted next to me and I hugged her, thinking she was some kind of pillow. What a ...

She looked so beautiful and peaceful while she slept, I didn't want to wake her. I just gazed at her beauty. Her long eyelashes, her cute nose, and her full luscious lips. I had the urge to kiss her, I leaned my face in towards her... But I stopped. She's my friend's girl, well WAS my friend's girl, I can't do him dirty like that. 

Control yourself, Kris. You can't fall for her...

As I was enjoying our so called 'moment' the door opened and Sehun walked in. 

"Hyung have you seen Noona?" 

"I'm right here, Sehun." She said as she got up from the bed. 

"Oh... Jae noona.. Kris hyung.. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He said, as he ran out the door screaming. 

Regular POV 

I ran after Sehun, seeing how he was in so much shock. 

"YAH SEHUNNIE! DON'T MAKE A PREGNANT LADY RUN!" 

Once he heard you yelling, he stopped. He back walked to where you were and picked you and put you over his shoulder.

"SEHUNNIE PUT ME DOOOOOWN!" 

"Explain yourself first!" He said.

"Ara ara, put me down first!" 

"Explain. Now." He demanded. 

"So I was about to sleep on the couch when Kris came up to me & told me to sleep in his room..." You said. 

"SLEEP IN HIS ROOM?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SLEEP IN MINE?!" He interrupted.

"Yah let me finish. So he carried me and laid me down on the bed and I asked him to sleep next to me. I woke up and I was hugging him and then you came in..." 

"YAH NOONA! I'M MAD AT YOU NOW! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!!" He complained, stomping up and down. 

"Aigoo, our little Sehunnie is jealous. Ahh, you're so cute!" You said pinching his cheeks.

"Don't worry, you're still noona's favorite!" You said squeezing him tight. 

"Come one, let's eat our breakfast! The boys are waiting." He said. 

You got to the table and everybody was there except Kai. You scanned around the room to check if he was here, but he was nowhere to be found. He must be sleeping or something. 

"If you're looking for Kai, he's sleeping in his room. He explained everything to me yesterday, but I think it'd be best if you heard it from him." Kyungsoo said. 

After you were done with breakfast, you snuck into his room to get your clothes to shower. As you were looking for clothes, you noticed his hand.  He's injured, what did he get himself into? You got up to get the first aid kit when he tugged onto your arm and pulled you down on the bed. He hugged you tight without saying a word. 

"Let me go, Jong-In." You said. 

"Never, I'll never let you go." He replied. 

He opened his eyes and they were bloodshot red. He's been crying all night. The man you fell in love with was staring at you, guilt was in his eyes. You had to look away, or else you would've found yourself crying, again. But it was too late. Tears were emerging from your eyes and there was no stopping them. 

"Jong-In let me go, at least let me get the first aid kit." You sniffled. 

He let you go and you went out to get the first aid kid. You came back and wrapped the wound in his hand. While you were wrapping it, he squeezed your hand and said: 

"I'm never going to give up. I'm never going to let you go. I'm keeping my promises, just remember that. I love you, Jae. Just let me explain..." He said. 

"I don't have time for your explanations Jong-In, you're going to make me late for my doctor's appointment." 

"Doctor's appointment? For the baby? Jae... Let me come with you... Please... I'm begging you." 

"Okay okay. Hurry and get ready then." 

"Wait... I know I sound selfish, but... When we go can we at least pretend to be a couple?" 

"Fine, just hurry up." 

Once you got to the doctor's office, you pretended to be a couple, you know acting all lovey dovey. 

"Good afternoon Ms.Lee, this must be the father of the child, I assume?" 

You nodded your head in response. 

"Well, I can tell the baby will be born in a good happy family. I'm glad I have nothing to worry about." The doctor said smiling. 

He started taking your ultrasound so you can get an idea of how your baby was. You were now 8 weeks pregnant and you could see some of the baby's facial features already. The doctor told you that your baby was healthy so far and he gave you both a copy of the ultrasound. You started jumping and down, squealing from the happy news that you didn't even realize that you were still holding hands with Kai. You looked at him and slowly pulled away. You saw the happiness in his eyes, but at the same time his eyes were filled with sorrow. You couldn't help but feel bad for him. You wanted him back. You yearned for his touch. You wanted to feel his lips against yours. You wanted your hands intertwined with his. You wanted him to be yours again. You were falling in love with him all over again. It's not that your love for him was gone, now it was just getting stronger. This can't be happening.

Hey guys! This was a super boring and short chapter, more like a filler chapter. Sorry if there's typos and stuff I just wanted to post it already. I'll edit after I shower! Don't forget to comment & subscribe (: